do girls like this?

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do girls like guys who go the extra mile? do they like guys who remember the samll thigns they say and guys who listen to them/what they like or dont like?
do they like guys who will go out of their way to make an effort to impress them?

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are already in an LTR, then yes, but only if you expect the same in return.
Before that, no. Thats AFC stuff.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but what if ur getting to know a girl and u like them and u remember all teh things they tell you/ what they like etc?

what about impressing them on the first date etc? taking them somewhere nice

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you read any of the dj bible? Thats a good place to get started.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with remembering things, that's generally a good trait. But the going the extra mile thing just makes you look too subservient.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean doing something different on a date. like the girl says she likes this abnd and u take her ona date to see that band or something like that. or she says she likes to be romanced and u take her to a really romantic restaurant?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's different if it's something both of you will enjoy together, you can put more effort into things like that. But doing something like taking her lunch to work, or going too far out of your way is a nono.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will give you an example of something that my current significant other did that I liked, that made him stand out in a good way:

I hate chain restaurants. I always have. I prefer smaller, family owned, unique restaurants that you can only find in that area and aren't huge conglomerates with terrible overpriced food.

My boyfriend took me to a smaller, family owned restaurant that was very similarly priced to chain restaurants, but the food was better and the atmosphere was nicer. It made a positive impression on me, because he remembered what I had liked, and didn't really require all that much extra effort except going to a different type of place.

In essence, yes. Remember certain things is a positive trait. But you need to learn to discriminate who is worth the extra effort and who is not. Not all girls are the same or appreciate things the same way.

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like Power

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ good one.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
do they like guys who remember the small things they say and guys who listen to them
This, in moderation, yes. The rest of it, most probably only damaged women will go for.

You have to make a girl feel positive things, and if you can throw an offhand comment about something she said she likes or doesn't like, or reference things she's said in other ways, then that can play a big part in building rapport.

BAD example: Remembering that she said she likes dogs, and buying her a dog for her birthday.

GOOD example: Remembering that she said she likes dogs, seeing one in the street at a later date and mentioning it; "Hey, you like dogs. Is that the sort you'd have?"

Of course some guys will say just disregard everything they say, but I like building connection and making girls feel good, even if it is someone I'm just fvcking.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
how about cancelling ur plans for her?
Nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo. Sorry for the double post, should have read the whole thread first time out.

If you cancel plans for her, you're flaking on something else. You're placing her above other things. Not so good. You can cancel a lonely night of TV, or an extended fapping session for her, but if you have any good plans, no.

I suppose that changes in a LTR setting, but only a little.