Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls just prefer uglier guys

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed in my fraternity and college that I see uglier guys with gfs and hooking up with girls while the better looking guys do not. Im good looking and muscular and have the hardest time trying to get a woman's attention while guys less looking than me dont. No they are not puas or alpha because I know these people and dont see anything. If they have game than im excluding them because its understandle but I know for a fact they dont.

ChargingRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being fit and muscular is great for your health and health and self esteem, but never think that your looks alone will attract women. When you say you have the hardest time atracting women, are you talking to them, joking with them, flirting with them, or just relying on your looks?

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChargingRhino said:
Being fit and muscular is great for your health and health and self esteem, but never think that your looks alone will attract women. When you say you have the hardest time atracting women, are you talking to them, joking with them, flirting with them, or just relying on your looks?
idk they like me when they first meet me, but her attraction to me fades away as time progresses

ChargingRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think you would have to post specific examples for people to comment, but from just the information you're giving, you're attracting them (probably from your looks), but you're either doing or not doing something to keep them interested.

Are you boring them?

Are you turning AFC?

I mean, I don't know. You would need to post specific examples.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes its a new trend, we agreed on an other topic that being a hot guy doesnt work anymore and having a head full of long hair is a turn off for most of the girls.

There was a guy who was used to receive lot of female attention after he came back from the army where he shaved his head, at first the girls were into him cause they tought he was bald and shaved while now that he has a full head they kinda ignore him...being him fit and ripped doesnt help either.

Now talking about height, if you are 6 feet or taller there is not si much you can do about it but if you are ripped and muscular with the right diet you can improve, just eat 5gr of simple sugars for any pounf of your body weight and keep proteins low and possibly far from bed time.

Now if despite your new way you still think that top model hair cut is a turn off you can get a razor and shave your inner head as if you are getting bald.

As we know it all a matter of look but if you aim at hb9-10 you're gonna need a tight game as well, what you want is behave like every other guy(to make sure she doesnt think you're different) but with more intensity.

If the other guys text her to know how she is you better text twice the times and go heavy with poetry and compliments, this way she will be turned on and accept your date.

At that point you show what a gentleman you are and bring her a present even before she did anything for you, what you wanna show is that you are totally in love for her and that you have no other girls around (girls hate a guy with options).

Most of all,cannot repeat it enough never go for the kiss without asking first and not earlier than a month, well then rest will come and as soon as possible marry her so the law will protect you.

If you have other intelligent questions or idea please share.

--/trolling mode off--

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Yes its a new trend, we agreed on an other topic that being a hot guys doesnt work anymore and having a head full of long hair is a turn off for most of the girls.

There was a guy who was used to receive lot of female attention after he came back from the army where he shaved his head, at first the girls were into him cause they tought he was bald and shaved while now that he has a full head they kinda ignore him...being him fit and ripped doesnt help either.

Now talking about height, if you are 6 feet or taller there is not si much you can do about it but if you are ripped and muscular with the right diet you can improve, just eat 5gr of simple sugars for any pounf of your body weight and keep proteins low and possibly far from bed time.

Now if despite your new way you still think that top model hair cut is a turn off you can get a razor and shave your inner head as if you are getting bald.

As we know it all a matter of look but if you aim at hb9 you're gonna need a tight game as well, what you want is behave like every other guy(to make sure she doesnt think you're different) but with more intensity.

If the other guys text her to know how she is you better text twice the times and go heavy with poetry and compliments, this way she will be turned on and accept your date.

At that point you show what a gentleman you are and bring her a present even before she did anything for you, what you wanna show is that you are totally in love with her and that you have no other girls around (girls have a guy with options).

Most of all,cannot repeat it enough never go for the kiss without asking first and not earlier than a month, well then rest will come and as soon as possible marry her so the law will protect you.

If you have other intelligent questions or idea please share.

--/trolling mode off--

I know few girls who reject guys who aren't bald.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
I know few girls who reject guys who aren't bald.
And you can take them out with a conventional vehicle or you have to rent a track with overpressurized wheels and overload rate?

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
No girls like confidence....if you're a good looking guy with confidence the world is yours. If you're A good looking dude who stands in corner of the bar staring at all the girls while not saying anything, better look next time (although even on an off night i've hooked up with girls just because they opened me and said i was hot) I am sick of everyone saying looks don't matter because they do so go to the gym get a tan and lose the ****ing nerd glasses!

ChargingRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Have you ever seen a great looking guy, I mean a guy that you know, as a guy, chick find him hot, yet he's with a mediocre babe? Very rarely do you see a great looking guy and a great looking babe together. It happens but it's rare.)

I think good looks in a guy can be a "lure", just like a guy with money is a 'lure", but in the end, if the good looking guy has no "game', it's not going to work.

A mediocre (or even ugly) guy with "game"will outproduce a clueless, gameless good looking guy anyday.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also found that it helps to be unemployed. If you're not working, it gives you a lot more free time to call a girl on an hourly basis, which will drive her wild. Another plus: get in touch with your feminine side; women love other women, so they'll naturally be drawn to you if you remind them of their friends. Last but not least, always do whatever she tells you to do. The fastest way to a woman's heart is with the words, "Yes, dear."

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
And you can take them out with a conventional vehicle or you have to rent a track with overpressurized wheels and overload rate?
I got hair. So...

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uberguy said:
I've also found that it helps to be unemployed. If you're not working, it gives you a lot more free time to call a girl on an hourly basis, which will drive her wild. Another plus: get in touch with your feminine side; women love other women, so they'll naturally be drawn to you if you remind them of their friends. Last but not least, always do whatever she tells you to do. The fastest way to a woman's heart is with the words, "Yes, dear."

Lol'd

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess its my attitude. I have no problem getting ONS but i cant get them to quite stay aftwerwards. I try not to be clingy. I dont text them a lot and im not clingy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
I got hair. So...
So let me be sure that I got it, you made a move on a girl and she rejected telling you she only likes bald men?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
So let me be sure that I got it, you made a move on a girl and she rejected telling you she only likes bald men?
You didn't get it. I wasn't attracted to her. She's just a friend of mine. And I know few of my guy friends tried to hook up with her. But she rejected them. One of the 'features' she likes is 'bald' look. She's pretty much obsessed with it.

Tons of pictures with bald guys she likes...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
You didn't get it. I wasn't attracted to her. She's just a friend of mine. And I know few of my guy friends tried to hook up with her. But she rejected them. One of the 'features' she likes is 'bald' look. She's pretty much obsessed with it.

Tons of pictures with bald guys she likes...
Dont get me wrong, your contribution to the thread has been enriching but using a singular case to prove a point is no different than what some fatties does when her doctor tells her to stop eating junk food.

"My friend brenda eats mc donald twice a day and she is skinny so what you say about junk food making people fat is wrong".

There are also few girls who go for sick men cause they feel complete by playing the nurse, but we can easily say women want healthy men.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Dont get me wrong, your contribution to the thread has been enriching but using a singular case to prove a point is no different than what some fatties does when her doctor tells her to stop eating junk food.

"My friend brenda eats mc donald twice a day and she is skinny so what you say about junk food making people fat is wrong".

There are also few girls who go for sick men cause they feel complete by playing the nurse, but we can easily say women want healthy men.
I agree. I just felt I had to point this thing out since I felt your statement was generalized. I agree with you, most girls like guys with head full of hair. Just as I like girls with long hair. There are always exceptions.

Peace.

roflzaur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uglier guys have a much harder time hooking up with women. They have been disadvantaged in looks, so they know how to talk/be funny/have fun dates where good looking guys lack. Read PUA books+doc loves book

Ringleader41 said:
I guess its my attitude. I have no problem getting ONS but i cant get them to quite stay aftwerwards. I try not to be clingy. I dont text them a lot and im not clingy.
I lose respect for girls I have ONS with. They lack the self control to say no, and is a turn off for a relationship. I bet they feel the same way toward you.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
Try to slow things down a bit, don't f*ck em so fast