Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls act differently after they reject you?

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me with a girl and was wondering if anyone else has shared my experience. Ive seen this hot chick around campus for a couple of weeks, and weve just shared eye contact etc. Ive been playing it cool, acting as if she's not all that, and spoken to her a couple of times. The other day I asked her out for a drink, and she politely rejected. The next morning I saw her again and she was acting full of it, as if my shell had cracked and now that she knew I was attracted to her, she was queen again. Any way to avoid this? Can't exactly act as if she's nothing again as she obviously knows I'm attracted to her no matter how much I play it cool

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, this happens to me pretty often. The only thing you can do is just not let it appear to bother you as it doesn't feed their attitude and tends to confuse them.

Dekg140 said:
Can't exactly act as if she's nothing again as she obviously knows I'm attracted to her no matter how much I play it cool
Nope, you can still act as if you've written her off already. After all she rejected you therefore why should she be worth anything to you anymore?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Dekg140 said:
This happened to me with a girl and was wondering if anyone else has shared my experience. Ive seen this hot chick around campus for a couple of weeks, and weve just shared eye contact etc. Ive been playing it cool, acting as if she's not all that, and spoken to her a couple of times. The other day I asked her out for a drink, and she politely rejected. The next morning I saw her again and she was acting full of it, as if my shell had cracked and now that she knew I was attracted to her, she was queen again. Any way to avoid this? Can't exactly act as if she's nothing again as she obviously knows I'm attracted to her no matter how much I play it cool

You have to act or try to think of her as any person you aren't attracted to. Like a normal person just having a conversation and not wanting anything from them. Once chicks realize you aren't worried about them some will start trying to get you to talk to them more. Treat them like an individual. Not some hot chick you can't stop tripping over yourself for. Dudes who do that get played hard.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and for God's sake, please get some other girl to hang on you while in her presence. It doesn't matter if she's way uglier than her, just get another woman always being with you, talking with you in her presence, works like a charm, EVERY time. They can't Stand seeing another woman laugh with you or having fun with you. They fvckin can't stand it. They'll just go away and cry.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, especially if she's hot, as you say. They tend to have the biggest ego's, need to fuel them constantly, and won't hesitate to attention *****, tease, string you along, etc, to get their kicks, and feel admired. Even after they lure you into it. Best to forget about her completely. You already got shot down; don't waste any more time on her, or fall for her potential BS games.

Not saying she's like this, but its possible. Best to walk away with your head up high, and not get played like a fool. Get rejected once, then move on.

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
been there, done that. My only wish is that I could turn back the clock now and walk away from her, like I should have done back then.

Just forget it and move on with your life. Things will get MUCH better for you without her by your side!

Rationale

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had something similar happen.

I asked a girl out because it seemed like she was interested. She politely rejected me and explained she wasn't interested in me in that way.

I was like, fair enough, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Afterwards, she would act even more interested in me, and she would even try to show me how to dance (proper dancing, not fist pumping) when we'd go out to events.

It didn't seem right, so I slowly distanced myself and eventually found a girlfriend, at which point she completely disappeared, so eh. Weird.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my experience is: i asked a girl out when i was a total chump and i got rejected..
although i was a chump, i still acted cool as if nothing happened (im very proud)
and i walked out...after sometime the girl talked to me again , and right now we are friends but i dont see any weird behaviour from her...

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
whats with all this 'asking women out"? permission seeking behaviour and immediately devalues you.
lead them, if they dont follow, then cool, find another, saves all this power broking cr@p.

i.e. "Hey, a few of us are going bowling and a few drinks Thursday, you should come along"

her: "I cant I've got to work that night"

you: "too bad, they are usually good nights..then talk about something else totally unelated, avoid any back up plan suggestion, if she is interested, she will indicate this by subtely suggesting another time or give you a lead into it,. if she isnt interested, she wont, you move on, pride and dignity intact, no awkwardness afterwards.

what has happened is that you have actually asked her out but projected a dont ive a fcuck about the outcome.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Yeah, and for God's sake, please get some other girl to hang on you while in her presence. It doesn't matter if she's way uglier than her, just get another woman always being with you, talking with you in her presence, works like a charm, EVERY time. They can't Stand seeing another woman laugh with you or having fun with you. They fvckin can't stand it. They'll just go away and cry.
True you don't have to have a hottie on your arm for this to work, even an average chick is better than no chick at all when it comes to generating social proof. All that matters is that another girl is having a good time with you and she isn't. It's part of their silly mindset that they want something more when it's in someone elses possession.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you let yourself get all hung up on a girl just based on her appearance? You don't know who she is, what she is like? Sure go up to her and ask her out to get to know her better. If she says no then she's obviously too stupid to know good when she sees it right?

NEXT

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Why would you let yourself get all hung up on a girl just based on her appearance? You don't know who she is, what she is like? Sure go up to her and ask her out to get to know her better. If she says no then she's obviously too stupid to know good when she sees it right?

NEXT

:rockon:

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks guys, appreciate the advice.

Yeah today aswell she's still got the whole "you asked me out, meaning you obviously want me but can't have me" air about her.

She can go **** herself, gonna act like I dont care and see what happens

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dekg140 said:
She can go **** herself, gonna act like I dont care and see what happens
The trick is not acting like you don't care... ACTUALLY DON'T CARE... and this includes not caring what happens.

She rejected you. She's part of the scenery now. Treat her as such, because you have better and more rewarding things to spend your time and efforts on.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the level of rejection. Someone rejecting a get together is far more likely to be interested in you again than say, someone who broke up with their boyfriend. Subtle hints to let a girl know you are in to her will get her to show you more obvious hints that she is in to you. However, the moment you "put yourself out there" the game is over. Her attraction better be high enough at that time. If not, you are friend material my man. If you are in a relationship and she breaks up with you, she enjoys the power of seeing you squirm. That's why it's so important to just let it go and say f4ck it. She will be clamoring for you more than ever if you just let her walk away and bang her best friend. Women want someone other chicks want. If she "rejected" you, show your face with another chick. It's really the best answer.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Werman said:
The trick is not acting like you don't care... ACTUALLY DON'T CARE... and this includes not caring what happens.

She rejected you. She's part of the scenery now. Treat her as such, because you have better and more rewarding things to spend your time and efforts on.

Seriously. "I'm going to 'act' like I don't care" for what? For the OP to see if she decides 'she' was wrong about him all along and now he's 'mysterious' and a 'challenge'? LMAO.

Dudes on this forum take rejection far too personal. In the end when you look at it you are likely better off you didn't wind up with her. For your own well being. If you can't handle rejection...How the hell are you going to 'handle' a chick you obviously have on a pedestal in an actual relationship?

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it's a shyt test. They want to see how you react. If you get all hurt and vindictive she knows you can't handle yourself emotionally. She wants to see you can get on with your life without her in it. She wants to chase.
The other reason may be that she isn't actually interested in you. Your reaction should be the same whether it's a test or not. YOU DON'T CARE. Be polite but indifferent, especially if it is a work situation.

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm honest I like a challenge, and I feel like if I done this properly I could still get her. Just to be clear, this is not oneitis, I am not in love, I do not have feelings for her, I am not obsessive or sad or depressed. I merely want abit of fun, been getting bored of ****ing chicks who don't need much effort put in.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just carry on with your life. If you still want to game this chic, then don't let her reactions get to you.