Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do better w/ married chicks

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else have this? I seem to have a better connection w/ married women. Its just that they seem more relaxed and that puts me at ease as well. They also seem to be more forward and are able to kid around and stuff. I'm not saying I hook up w/ them, but just saying as far as conversation goes I seem to have a better repoire w/ married women. They flirt, talk dirty, joke and in general are just cooler.

As opposed to chatting it up w/ single chicks. Its just getting to be a giant pain in the A$$. All these rules...looking for signals...can't call too soon..then when you do you have to time your conversation cuz you don't wanna chat too long...its just all these minds games. Drive me nuts. You can't be too eager, but when you don't show them attention how do you know they aren't getting it from some other sap when your not around? I'm at a loss. Help!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is because married women have their barriers down. They allready have a man so arent looking for one. And if they are, they are looking for just sex.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women don't care anymore. As someone once told me, when women get older, "THE TRUTH COMES OUT!"

Same premise here for the married ladies. They are not worried, and will mess with you. Just KNOW THIS: the single women would react the SAME way if they didn't have all the inhibitions and b*tch shields, etc. They actually want you to do all this **** with them.

Married women are still women also, so you can use thier responses to TELL you that you actually are desireable to women, and you can take this knowledge and work with it.

Many times, young single girls come complete with a thick layer of ICE that you have to chip through. You may think she is just cold to you, but those are HER insecurities showing. As long as you do as the man is supposed to, and break through her self doubt FOR her...well, you should be cool.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my friends wives/girlfriends are always joking about leaving them for me. Sometimes it gets to be a little much.

Even the girls I work with. There like, how come my husband can't be more like you.

I need to spend more time with single girls. I would never screw over my friends by doing anything behind their backs.

Maybe married women get bored easier. I'm sticking with single girls. I don't need all the drama.

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I would get busy w/ a married women. I'm just saying that they are a lot easier to talk to and have fun with. No inhibitions. If anything they are the crude ones. As someone stated earlier they are a good way to measure yourself cuz they will flat out tell you if you're hot, desirable..etc. You can then take this info w/ you when you meet single ladies. Its a great ego booster.

I have been told by some married women that they find me attractive and "if they weren't married...blah blah blah". Then you go and talk to a single woman and she barely makes eye contact. Its as if they have so many options they barely wanna acknowledge you ...and you can forget the compliments. I realize I may be generalizing, but you catch my drift and I assure you this has happened to me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
This is because married women have their barriers down. They allready have a man so arent looking for one. And if they are, they are looking for just sex.
Isn't that similar to when a DJ is in a LTR? ;)

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats because you unconsciencely know you aint going nowhere with them, so your fear of rejection is down. You have nothing to lose by talking with them. And nothing to gain as well. Stop wasting your time with married chicks, your never gonna get over your hurdles/obstacles yapping with them. get out there and meet single women! :rolleyes:

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the same thing . . . I get "picked up" by married women all over the place. They mention they are married, that their husbands are losers, then they're buying your drinks and asking where you live. I think it means, on the one hand, I look good, and they want to get in on the sex-fest out there, but on the other hand, maybe I look like I'm not getting any myself so I ought to be game. These women are usually in their 30s and from what I know, that's when they start getting horny as all hell.

Also, most of my friends are married, and a lot of their wives drop some *serious* hints, give off all the buying signals and vibes. I think, yeah, it's partly that you don't give a shlt so that whole nervous AFC thing is not there to screw things up. Also, your friends have no doubt boosted you up in talking to their wives, either on purpose, or just as often, accidentally. And, I think a lot of women who get married either still feel entitled to fvck around or are just flaky. I'm not going there unless my friends fvck me over, in which case their wives are fair game.

Overall, I agree with blue married women are a waste of time -- EXCEPT -- I can't help thinking what a great setup it would be. The sex would be super-hot b/c it's a sin (for her, anyway, unless you're also neighbors), you know she's not gonna become a pain in your a** b/c she's got a husband for that, and the whole birth control thing should be well under control. I really wonder some days if I shouldn't just follow through. It's hot sex, no strings attached, right?

What would James Bond do?

A1

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
married women offer good tips on dating and stuff... they're definetely more relaxed and have lowered their barriers compared to insecure single *****es.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a married woman, there are only women who GOT married!

When these women got married they did not give up being women. They still have all the wants, desires, that all women have. It's just that they made a decision in some point in thier life to enter into that legal state we call marriage.

- Major Mark

It just so happens I am working on an engaged woman from my local ___U don't need 2 no___. Her groom to be lives out of the state ( long distance thing ). And whether he knows it or not he sure hitched himself an attention *****. I never gave her any attention because honestly I was able to smell it off of her. Turns out she loves a challenge and I go Doc Love style on her ass. This drove her wild. Then 'SHE' became the one who introduced herself to ME. When we first began to talk with each other she had mentioned she left the state to go see her 'hubby'. Me acting all shocked and surprised. "REALLY" you're getting "MARRIED" geez... your so young (she's 22). And she agree's. I bust on her a little bit about her man being away from state and how easily it is for the unexpected to always happen. She can't say no to that. I tell her. "Let me see you're ring"

(guys this is where i want your feedback:))

She proceeds to show me her ring, tells me to take it off and look at it. With a voice of disbelief i say " No, I can't do that... It's not cool" (I sincerely meant this by the way, If i ever got married I sure as hell wouldn't tell any woman to take off my ring)

I tell her no, no. She tells me yes,yes. Fancy ring if you ask me. As I take it off I gently start to massage the palm of her hand with my other fingers. Noticably she changes her breathing. I look at the thing and as i am about to give to her in her hand as if giving someone back thier change... she puts her fingers out and imply's for me to put it on as if I'm proposing for her. Since I am not experienced with this kind of behavior from engaged/married women, can somebody please tell me if this is traditional behavior?

And they had in thier head of how things were supposed to be. They had an idea of how everyone should play thier part in thier script and everything was going to be wonderful....and because they are now married, they know it's not going to be like the movies said it was Major Mark

Recent studies show 1 out of every 3 married women in america report seeking pleasure, seeking sexual satisfaction outside thier marriage. 1 out of 3! and that's just the ones who are willing to admit the questionaire
- Major Mark

Ha! I think this can easily be the case because of all the divorce rate in USA. Now Imagine the women and men who don't get caught! By the way, In my opinion these marriages usually start with disaster written all over them! ... Like those idiots who get married like Tommy Lee or Pamela Anderson Do! These are celebrities yes... and they still count as a statistic! Or the ones who marry simply because they're bigger fools. It's no wonder these type of marriages never work out!

"Because it's the married men who get to think in thier little minds that when they put the ring on a woman's finger "This Woman Belongs To Me Now". And she's going to be a 'good girl'
She going to be staying home no matter what I do. No matter how many times I take off to play golf, no matter how many times i don't play attention to what she's feeling, no matter how many times i don't talk to her. She's going to be right there at home for me, because after all she's a married woman and that's how she's supposed to behave"

- Major Mark

Okay, before I fill this post up with more stuff from Major Mark... I'd also like to add that this engaged woman and I have gone out on occasion. We both went together to go watch Freddy VS Jason and held hands during the movie and after went to go eat. I know, I know some of you are probably thinking... ' Yea she'll cheat' OR 'man what are you nuts'? On top of the fact she's physically attractive and I wouldn't mind to spend more 'quality time' together... a part of me just turns off by this whole situation. Almost sickening if you ask me. I don't know maybe I'm seeing things the wrong way but I personally don't feel this is right and the reason i still do is because of a 'thrill still' so to speak. All in all, If something does happen with the way things are going... I'd go far as calling the guy who proposed to her and tell him she's not worth it. Considering the fact that she does end up cheating with me though, I can't tell the future... but I'll find out. And if that becomes the case... There's going to be a long distance phone call on my bill soon ;)

" Because women choose the men in thier life for different reasons. When she was young, she chose the man who was very popular, very good looking and very studly, because she got status, excitement and adventure from dating that kind of guy. Later on she started looking for someone who would be a good match, she started comparing every man she met or went out with to her image of the ideal mate....

She settled down with a guy who was a good provider, who was stable and predictable, a good father for her children. but deep down inside she still has needs for excitement and adventure because the girl she was before is still alive insider her now"

That girl has been watching, waiting all this time. The girl who is reckless, adventurous, fun, and spirited is still iniside, and she wants to come out and play'
- Major Mark

Peace