Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do belly belts work?

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from making you sweat more overall, do they actually help target the gut?

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't spot reduce. So the answer is no.

You must lose overall bodyfat to get rid of the gut

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
You can't spot reduce. So the answer is no.

You must lose overall bodyfat to get rid of the gut
Yea. What I've been doing is cardio to lose the overall bodyfat and an ab wheel which you should be able to pickup for $5. I'm currently doing 5 sets of 15 but now I'm gonna start adding weight. It works the core hard, and my tris, lats, pecs.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or save yourself $5 and just eat right, morning cardio (light intensity fo 45 minutes), and do heavy decline situps and other weighted varieties. screw the wheel, no offense bmxcetera ;)

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wheel-of-death is pretty intense man, I have read documentation on it's goodness on T-nation and it rips my abs apart. But only do it if you are already doing an extensive weight training program, IT WILL NOT TRIM YOUR WAIST LINE.

If you have a big gut, I have no idea why you would want to make the muscles in it bigger. Cut the fat with diet, metabolic resistance training, interval training, and steady-state cardio

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
The wheel-of-death is pretty intense man, I have read documentation on it's goodness on T-nation and it rips my abs apart. But only do it if you are already doing an extensive weight training program, IT WILL NOT TRIM YOUR WAIST LINE.

If you have a big gut, I have no idea why you would want to make the muscles in it bigger. Cut the fat with diet, metabolic resistance training, interval training, and steady-state cardio
http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/wheel.html Not for those who suggest walking and situps that work you lower back :rock:

Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
Or save yourself $5 and just eat right, morning cardio (light intensity fo 45 minutes)
Damn that's a lot of cardio. Not to rip on you, but I've heard 20 min max/high intensity works best.