Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do attractive girls make eye contact with you?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

If you're not getting eye ****ed regularly there's probably something wrong with your walk or overall body language. Check out the pickup podcast episode on body language for more info on both aspects. There's even a specific episode on eye contact which should help you out.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Yes.

If you're not getting eye ****ed regularly there's probably something wrong with your walk or overall body language.
So what could I be doing wrong?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
No need to brag here, but I already know for a fact that 4-5 girls are interested, and one is throwing herself at me so much its ridiculous, the funny part is that ive never spoken to any of them lol. Im always getting looks and smiles from them and I never act on it, probably because im a retard, and thats a different story.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ur not attractive enough.

Reaction score
So what could I be doing wrong?
My cousin would tell a girl who wasn't looking at him that she dropped her smile and he would point at the ground and repeat himself until she got the joke. Pretty funny. Anyway you have to try to get their attention someway. Probably best to do when you feeling a hilarious mood. Always play the game like it's a big joke a first. There's always time for seriousness later.:crackup: :up: :crazy: :cool:

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often, although some of that might have something to do with the pope hat.

dress well, be clean shaven, get a nice haircut, and workout. you'll get more looks.

KennethJones

Reaction score
I don't get eye contact because people do not usually see me. I consider myself to be invisible.

When people do stare at me its usually a look of disgust or concern.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
You probably pissed of the masses (the unattractive ones), but i agree.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
You probably pissed of the masses (the unattractive ones), but i agree.
whenever i hear a comment like that i can't help but think of Jay-Z and Beyonce.

He looks like he lost a fight with a cricket bat, and there are guys out there who'd give up their nuts for 15 minutes with Beyonce.

but despite that i also agree, visual is usually the first (and sometimes only) contact between you, make it count.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body language tells people alot about you. How you carry yourself is what matters when making first impressions. If you are all scrunched up and look awkward, people will think less of you and walk right by. If you walk with a purpose, carry yourself well, women will walk right up and talk to you. It happens to me from time to time and I'm 5'6" and 210lbs and a bit of a gut. So long as you're well-groomed and have a decent sense of style you're good to go if you get that body language on lockdown.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get hot chics staring, but I do get ugly girls gawking and then trying to play it off like they weren't. I get fat girls who will openly tell me how good I look. Fatties and uglies have nothing to loose. They look because they don't think they can have you anyway. You know...they way you oggle fine women that you're not gonna speak to.

This used to be a big hit on my self esteem...I'd wonder, was I ugly? Is that why these ugly chics would look at me? For the longest I thought that was the case.

Later I came to realise that I'm middle of the road attractive. I'm not a pretty boy, I'm not some uber rugged manly looking dood, I'm not fat (anymore). I don't have any hidieous defects. I dress nice, I stay groomed. I look like a decent catch. I'm a 7.9 on hot or not from back in the day but I look better now and better in person. They stare because they see a good thing, but they know they can never have it. OP, how do you react when you see these girl looking at you?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
They rarely do with me.
i get EC alot. That reminds me, Theres this chick at work, shes probably 28 or something, shes a HB7 but theres something about her that i find so sexy! anyway, i catch her checking me out alot lol when i walk by her desk, sometimes she definitly gives me the OBVIOUS eye contact. In general, I get EC with smiles, and sometimes a "Hi"...... Damn, now that i really think about it....... i get a sh!t load of EC from females........ I just dont act on it i guess. have my mind on other things.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I don't get hot chics staring, but I do get ugly girls gawking and then trying to play it off like they weren't. I get fat girls who will openly tell me how good I look. Fatties and uglies have nothing to loose. They look because they don't think they can have you anyway. You know...they way you oggle fine women that you're not gonna speak to.

This used to be a big hit on my self esteem...I'd wonder, was I ugly? Is that why these ugly chics would look at me? For the longest I thought that was the case.

Later I came to realise that I'm middle of the road attractive. I'm not a pretty boy, I'm not some uber rugged manly looking dood, I'm not fat (anymore). I don't have any hidieous defects. I dress nice, I stay groomed. I look like a decent catch. I'm a 7.9 on hot or not from back in the day but I look better now and better in person. They stare because they see a good thing, but they know they can never have it. OP, how do you react when you see these girl looking at you?
I could've written this same thing verbatim. I think I'm probably somewhere in the average range attractive-wise. The women that are attracted to me range from ugly to moderately cute. It's a rare day when anything above a 7 looks my way. I wish I could change that. The thing is for guys, personality and status counts a lot more with women than the other way around. A woman who is good looking can fall in love with a guy that's not so great looking if he's got game and status, like someone pointed out in the Jay-Z example above. But rarely do you see a man falling for an ugly woman because of her status or wealth.

A lot of women who might look past us in the street might fall for us if they truly got to know us. Sometimes when you get to know someone, a average person quickly becomes an attractive person. I think the best way to attact women much more beautiful than you if you don't have a lot of fast game is put yourself in situations where you have a chance to interact with them over time, or get into social circles with attractive women.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KennethJones said:
I don't get eye contact because people do not usually see me. I consider myself to be invisible.

When people do stare at me its usually a look of disgust or concern.
Why whats wrong are you sick, or handicapped etc? just wondering

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I rarely get eye contact.

I'm not sure what the problem is, as I have no problem getting girls (HB8+), but they don't seem to pay any attention whatsoever until I make myself known to them.

Not even fat, ugly chicks look at me :p

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
Definitely true, no matter how much everyone else says that looks don't matter. They DO. Especially for body language and non verbal communication. Being good looking is important, so is body language etc. but they compliment each other, you can have one without the other but they work so extremely well together. Its almost like magic.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some cases girls who think your hot. Have a hard time looking you in the eyes. You know how sometimes you get nervous when a HB see's you lookin at her.