Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Asians have a place in America?

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to think myself disadvantaged in any way compared other races b/c that is self-defeating and negative thinking... but I am 22, still virgin, and still have no clue in woman. I really think that if I can handle this woman issues, at least learn how to handle them like a man should, then my life will be much happier (not b/c of women themselves, but from the fact that I know I have control over it).

I am about 5' 7" and 160 lbs, quite muscular guy, personally not bad looking. I love active sports and workout, going to school, doing well in part-time job, have friends, lead decent social interactions by going out to occasional parties or hanging outs. I really don't get how I am still a virgin after all that effort I have put into.

Trust me my friends, I have lived these 3 years constantly thinking about how I can be a man to get a girl and all the strategies and techniques, of course I never focus all my life around it, but it has been a huge deal for me to learn how to get a girl, or how to be a type of man that get girls. I am not here to have you sympathize me or anything, for that will not help me at all. But for christsakes, how can a normal Asian guy like me get some chicks? I know problem is in me, so there should be an answer. Honestly speaking I have no clue of the patterns or logics of interaction with girls. I am reading bunch of books of every kind, trying to get better by talking to chicks, but this weird feeling of insecurity, un-confidence, and sadness that emerge when I talk to girls... how do I solve this? Guys, I am tired of seeing all my friends cuddling with each other and loving each other and I can't even have a f-buddy. This really fvcking sucks man. If you have any advice, then let me know; and I am talking to girls and trying to practice, but still I have no clue of any basis, so I suck. Help needed.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be great at something you have fail time and time again. But while failing you need learn reason why you fail. Never make the same mistake twice and never focus on your bad judgements just learn from them and become a better person then you would succeed.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just literally made a blog about this on www.whitegirlswithasianguys.com
but here it is.

At last something not related to hot girls or Asian talent. This post will actually be valuable for you Asian Guys wondering how to date white girls or just any girl in general. It is pretty rare to see a white girl with an Asian guy. I can say that fact is true even living in the San Francisco Bay Area, where interracial dating is dominant.

Here is a small glimpse about myself. I will write my full story out one day, but not today. I want to inform blog readers that I do not know what it is like to grow up surrounded by other Asians, even though I am mostly Vietnamese and 1/4 white. I still understand the Asian-American culture pretty well since I've made some Asian friends but I was raised in a predominantly white suburb and do not see me being Asian as a limiting belief. A limiting belief is something that we see is hindering us at the success we want even though in reality the belief is not even true.

When I was younger back in elementary I believed that being Asian was the main reason why I was not popular in school and the main reason why my 3rd grade crush didn't like me. As I went on to middle school I knew it was not the case at all. It was me as a person. Since I had no Asian friends, and most Asian guys have a limiting belief about themselves and being Asian can't get them white girls; I did not adapt the limiting belief that being Asian was holding me back. I accepted the fact that me as a person is holding me back from the success I wanted. Once a person accepts the fact that who they are as a person, not by what they are is holding them from the success they want. The person can decide on how to become successful with what they have and grow as a person, like myself and many others.

In order to have the type of success you want with white girls is to first get rid of the limiting belief that being Asian or a minority is holding you back from the success you want with women and in life. The belief you have is holding you back.I know it's easier said than done but I will show you how to develop new beliefs that will make you irresistible to white girls.

The most important thing to do in order to be successful in anything at life is to own up and take action. Yes, it's obvious but to be successful with white girls and to take action you need to start by approaching and talking to white girls. This will be the key thing to your growth in success with white girls. It will shatter your limiting belief that being Asian is holding you back. This will help develop a new mindset that you are an attractive person. Not only will this help develop your inner-self but also your outer portrayal to others since it will help develop your social skills with women.
So much can happen if you just go and talk to girls. Soon with enough approaches you will know that it was not so bad talking to white girls.

Some of them are actually nice and appreciate Asian guys, but you would never have known if you didn't talk to them. Once you internalize that it's not so bad talking to white girls re-frame your belief in that being Asian will not hinder you in getting white girls. What will get you more white girl is being attractive.

Ever wonder why black guys are cool and get tons of girls? The answer is in their culture. I am stereotyping here but this may not be true for other people. Their culture consists essentially of sex, music and sports. Even if a black male was born smart and was able to do math better than any other Asian guys he would grow up looking cool. He would still be smart but since the culture was a key role in his development as a person. The black male will grow up playing sports, listening to music and be dominant. Dominant in the means of speaking whenever they want to and not afraid to take up space and touch people. Plus they would know how to talk to girls and being dominant is key when attracting girls.

The typical stereotypical Asian culture is education. Ever wonder why Asian's are good at math? Well it is in our culture to be scholars. Parents and elders push education as the most important thing when we are growing up. We never learned about fashion, sports, music or being dominant. We were taught to be obedient to society. Never have we learned to be dominant an assertive. Thus we never learned to be cool and date white girls. For all of you saying that's not me or I've seen some cool Asian's, I understand but this is a generalization. Even if they are cool and smart Asian guy, I bet he would have a limiting belief about himself and dating a white girl.

What's next for us Asian guys?
Like I said start accepting that being Asian does not hinder us from dating white girls. Start taking action and talking to white girls. Improve not only on education but fashion and social skills as well. Don't just sit home and play War of Worldcraft and reading your calculus book. Instead go out and talk to girls and read fashion magazines.

In my next post I will give you the tools necessary on how to approach and actually talk to white girls, aka have social skills or at least learn to develop them.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Well, if you have heard racist remarks like, don't even try CHINK.. you will know why, all white women are racist. Here's some advice for you, go after any other girl but white.. Even the Hispanics don't like us. JUST LEAVE THE COUNTRY. THERES NO HOPE FOR US HERE in US of KKK.

Trust me, im not shy at all, im good looking, in shape, 5'11" 200 pounds of muscle, sixpack, u can improve all u want but thats not going to get you anywhere. I go approach these girls, and they are openly racist to me.

Last edited:

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the Love Shogun, it pains me to see my Asian brothers feel so sorry for themselves.

Have you forgotten what your parents have gone through? Are women really the biggest problem in your life?

Moneyisking, I've been following your posts on here for the last few months, and it's always the same thing. You say you have all these things going for you, like that ENTITLES you to something in life. Yeah, you started going to the gym - that's good, but that's only step 1, brotha. If you have problems in your life, YOU need to be the driver who navigates those obstacles. We can help, but not if you're constantly talking about how you tried _____ and it didn't work right away.

You, like many other boys of our generation, lack the ability to prioritize. To see what's REALLY important. That's what my family taught me. That you have to take care of what's really important, and most of those things are internal.

You clearly have problems in your life, and you feel like sleeping with a woman (something you've never done) will solve them? Women come and go, but you wake up every morning in your own body, and you look at your own face in the mirror. Don't stop searching for what you need to do in life until you can look at yourself and smile, truly happy that you are whom you are, or at least whom you are becoming.

Look inward, fellas. Your external problems exist, yes - but before you fix your INTERNAL problems, you will never grow to face the world.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
As the Love Shogun, it pains me to see my Asian brothers feel so sorry for themselves.

Have you forgotten what your parents have gone through? Are women really the biggest problem in your life?

Moneyisking, I've been following your posts on here for the last few months, and it's always the same thing. You say you have all these things going for you, like that ENTITLES you to something in life. Yeah, you started going to the gym - that's good, but that's only step 1, brotha. If you have problems in your life, YOU need to be the driver who navigates those obstacles. We can help, but not if you're constantly talking about how you tried _____ and it didn't work right away.

You, like many other boys of our generation, lack the ability to prioritize. To see what's REALLY important. That's what my family taught me. That you have to take care of what's really important, and most of those things are internal.

You clearly have problems in your life, and you feel like sleeping with a woman (something you've never done) will solve them? Women come and go, but you wake up every morning in your own body, and you look at your own face in the mirror. Don't stop searching for what you need to do in life until you can look at yourself and smile, truly happy that you are whom you are, or at least whom you are becoming.

Look inward, fellas. Your external problems exist, yes - but before you fix your INTERNAL problems, you will never grow to face the world.

Simple way to put it, lol. All he wants to do is to reproduce is that too much to ask.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
is that too much to ask.
According to his frustration and lack of results, then yes, the "right to reproduce" is too much to ask.

Everything is too much to ask when all you do with your life is -think- about your problems, instead of solving them.

don.dd

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are girls who will not fvck an Asian guy and there are those who will. The majority of girls have not been with an Asian guy and do not oppose to the idea.

The mindset one should have is "a reject is a reject". No matter what color her skin is. If she's determined she's not into an Asian guy, there is nothing you can do to change that. Move on and keep trying.

-----------------------------

I am as Asian as can be. Born and raised in Vietnam until I was 16. Phatboi408 made a good point about how Asian culture made an Asian guy uncool in the eyes of most women in America. The only one thing that helped me was the fact that my dad is a BAMF.

Growing up, I lived in a household with 2 moms, 5 step brothers, a brother and a sister. As crazy as that sounds, there was never a domestic issue that I knew of until I'm much older. My dad kept everything under control with 2 wives and 8 kids. He got asses elsewhere too.

In my younger days of knowing what else my d'ck was good for beside pissing, I was sure my dad was not someone I want to become. Understand that I don't get to talk to him much because he rarely had time for one on one with anyone in the family. So both my mom and step-mom ingrained in the boys' minds the idea of a perfect man, in women's perspective. Well, that fvcked me up during my teen.

The one thing I kept hearing through the years which I tend to ignore was how lucky I was to have such a dad. That comment came from men.

After many failures with women, I decided to change (early 20s). I read up on everything I could find and the more I learned, I started realizing my dad was the exact man I should be.

One of his favorite quotes I recall: "You are a piece of sh't until proven otherwise."

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
That's wrong man,
the majority of girls will not get with an Asian Guy.
You know how much racism I have experienced from girls?

Do I have to prove this to everyone and actually record my conversations? One girl is like where the hell are you from China? Go away.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
living in a very multi cultural city ive been seeing a lot of mixed couples.

white/asian
blac/asian
indian/asian

so come move to toronto, canada. im pretty sure interracial dating is good to go.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
That's wrong man,

Do I have to prove this to everyone and actually record my conversations? One girl is like where the hell are you from China? Go away.
At least half of the Asian guys I know have banged/dated non-Asian girls.

So... yeah. Guess you're part of the 50 percent that no one will touch? Is that what you want to hear, and how you want to live your life?

don.dd

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
That's wrong man,

Next time that happens, tell her almost everything she uses was made in China...might as well the c0ck.

Your problem is not that you're Chinese. If the girl showed interest prior to your approach, that will not happen.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dam it, as shogun said, I do have many internal problems... growing up in strict asian family was kinda tough for me, especially while my folks praised my older brother and scorning me for being inferior. I know they love me and want the best of me, but sometimes, I think a lot of things that I heard from my folks while growing up really scarred me for life.

Also my family lead a life of immigration. You see, we immigrated to mexico when I was in elementary, and a lot of mexicans made fun of me, calling me chino (although I am not chinese). But as years pass, I would see my brother flourishing with girls and having women around him all the time, while I was ignored flamboyantly by em'. As shogun already said, I do have lot of internal problems rooting from such events that turn into insecurity, depression, negative-self image, etc. I don't know man... back in my country, I had a girlfriend even when I was like... 7. I was kinda like a pimp. Then life in foreign country and negative things I heard from folks really messed me up. The biggest task in my life is to break through this.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
Do Asians have a place in America?
Of course they do! Who else is gonna bring the scores up in math and science tests!? :D

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
don.dd said:
Next time that happens, tell her almost everything she uses was made in China...might as well the c0ck.

Your problem is not that you're Chinese. If the girl showed interest prior to your approach, that will not happen.

You don't make any sense. If the girl showed interest in me prior to my approach? How would this girl show any interest when she is a completel racist.

An impossible task.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, they need to stay where they are, eat rice and fish....wtf kind of question is that?

don.dd

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
You don't make any sense. If the girl showed interest in me prior to my approach? How would this girl show any interest when she is a completel racist.

An impossible task.
Don't worry if it doesn't make sense to you. Do other Asian guys a favor and stop going after the Caucasian and Hispanic girls since you deemed it an impossible task.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of girls not into the whole bar/club scene or trendy sh!t who will have no problem dating a nice, cute, together Asian guy. More than half of all White girls would fall into this category I think. They are smart and good people for the most part...better girls to date btw but possibly harder to fvck right off.

Just expand your search to them. Look for quieter and more proper girls. Especially ones with good jobs. And happy hunting.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion on this is that you should immediately stop lusting and chasing after white girls. I know that's hard to do because most times they are simply the best looking, but you must. After much thought and reflection I've come to the conclusion that white girls are the least attracted to asian men (including indian men). If you continue to go for white girls, you will continue to be on the bottom of the totem pole. This is just how they are; white girls are mainly into white guys and black guys to a lesser extent.

If you do not have a white or black phenotype, you can pretty much forget about grabbing a white chick barring extraordinary effort, and NO WOMAN is worth all that effort.

I say go for asian and indian girls exclusively. Asian girls are probably the most feminine out of all women and also many can be incredibly hot. I've heard that even asian girls don't want asian guys, but your chances are still higher with them.

That's my two cents, based on my experience in the field and observations. Take it or leave it