Do any of you guys talk to girls about the stuff here?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female friend recently was asking me for a guys opinion on the behaviour of the dude she is dating. She gives me a run down on some massively AFC behaviour.

"Does he like me?" She asks.

"Yep." I say.

"Well why doesn't he do something?"

I took a deep breath and then explained some of Pookian concepts.

Men have been feminised.

"But we like men!"

Men have been made to feel, by feminism, that it is somehow wrong to treat a woman as a sexual object.

"Only by guys we don't like!"

Men these days are not even aware that women want sex as much as us!

"More!"

Men have been raised by women to be like what you WISH you were attracted to not what you ARE attracted to.

"I don't know about that... Okay now I think about it you have a point..."

Men feel that once we have made a genuine emotional connection with a woman that it is wrong to try to **** her.

"But that's when we want to do it the most!"

Men have been made to feel their masculinity is dangerous, oppressive and wrong.

"Oh..."

This chick is extreemly opinionated about womens rights (she calls her self a humanist coz she believes in equality for all humanity) but as I laid out these facts she began to shake her head in distress. At every point she became more and more interested in what I was saying and ANGRY!

When I'm done she says thoughtfully. "That makes a lot of sense... in a really ****ed up way."

I tell her to make a move coz this guy is so deep in the matrix he'll never do it.

"I can't do that." She says. So much for equality.

So a couple of days later she calls me up to have a coffee with her and her sister. Her sister has some massively hot friends so I go. At the cafe she is like, "JJ, can you explain to my sis what you were saying about guys the other day. I tried but it didn't come out right..."

I give her the spiel. "Oh my god!" Sister cries at the end of that. "Now it all makes sence.... THATS TERRIBLE!" When its time to go she says, "can you explain that to my friends?"

"I sure can!"

Anyway I guess a few important things were illustrated here.

Firstly; Most girls are as horrified by the attempts of society to feminise men as we are. Its only a small minority of women who have taken this stance against masculinity and few people realise the destruction this is causing.

Secondly; Even when they are aware of the reasons men do not approach, escalate or initiate THEY WILL NOT break from the feminine role and still require men to take on that role (even confident liberated feminist types).

Thirdly; You can actually meet and impress girls by talking about this stuff!

So have any of you guys ever spoken to girls about the stuff that dudes like Pook and Gunwitch write about?

JJ

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I discuss most of the issues covered on this site with my gf and anyone else who'll listen.

It tends to be the AFC men who are most against the DJ approach - most women are sick of AFCs and agree there aren't enough real men around.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly most guys are so entrenched in their poor line of thought, you could fire away valid points about the game, and they would outright reject everything you say.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told my current girl this:

Me: "You know what I heard online not too long ago. That women are happiest with being married to their first love. Men are happiest with their third."
Her: "Yeah, thats true. I could see that."

Men are the ones that the whiners about that stuff.

comic_relief

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
Secondly; Even when they are aware of the reasons men do not approach, escalate or initiate THEY WILL NOT break from the feminine role and still require men to take on that role (even confident liberated feminist types).

She might be into you 100% and think of you as her one true love for ever and ever, but she will not make a move, it is up to you.

This is very true, tried, and confirmed. By far this fact is one of the most powerful suppressors of approach anxiety. Second to the realization that women want sex just as bad as men want it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if she does approach you, she's probably a hor that you should avoid. (And even if she's not a hor, then you're still stepping aside from your role as a man so the relationship is almost certainly doomed to failure.)

honestly most guys are so entrenched in their poor line of thought, you could fire away valid points about the game, and they would outright reject everything you say.
True, the depraved minds of men are often closed to the ways of Pook. The majority of guys have to hit rock bottom before they can renounce AFCism.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will talk about the whole dating dynamics and our perspectives on that
I will NOT mention this site or any others
I will NOT tell a girl of any tricks or techniques that I used on her... or any other girl
I will hint at FR's if the conversation heads in that direction, but only in vague ways.
I will hint at things that I want to do to the girl.

Actually, just last night I was talking to this girl, and she accused me of having a history and so I told her, that I wasn't innocent, but that I doubted that she was either. Then we started talking about some of the crazy stuff that girls do, I tried to keep the stories in the third person, untill she insisted that I confess one of mine.

The thing is, that you can more or less say what you want, as long as you are congruent with it, and you continue to make the girl feel those good feelings, she won't really care... I mean within limits of course.... but I mean you can say some shyt that puts a woman right off and recover from it... it's all situational.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
I will talk about the whole dating dynamics and our perspectives on that
I will NOT mention this site or any others
I will NOT tell a girl of any tricks or techniques that I used on her... or any other girl

I hear you brother. I DEFINATELY don't mention this site... I'd get my arse kicked if a few of my FBs or exs read some of the stuff I wrote about em (even though I change details to protect the innocent).

What I did find amusing was one of my FBs was lying on bed one day looking at my bookshelf. She got up and took Greene's "Art of Seduction" off the shelf.

"So whats this?"

"Its about how to seduce people."

"Did you use any of that on me?" The funny thing is her eyes were gleaming with arousal. She seemed excited about the very idea that I would deliberately learn to seduce women.

"Not really... that stuff is more theoretical." I told her. "See that book next to it?"

"The Game?"

"Yeah..."

"I use some of the **** in that book." I told her.

"Can I read it?"

"Sure, its a good book."

We are still close...

JJ

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never mention the site or any other site, but I've said things about all this stuff directly that make women more interested. It's almost as if they want to test me and see if what I state I will stick to.

I've helped female friends understand themselves and why they get mad at guys or suddenly want guys they dumped when the guy ignores them. I have one friend who continually does this and knows she does this and tries her damndest not to cave into it knowing full well she's going to lose interest in the guy again as soon as he starts paying her attention again.

I blog a little bit on myspace and mention DJ things without the terminology or that I didn't just make it up on the spot and girls leave me comments agreeing with it and mention things in messages to me about it. They occasionally want to argue a few things but mostly they appreciate that I "get it."

I also in casual conversation will mention things other people did that I'll never tolerate. I started doing this with cell phones and how I ended a date because she was rude and answered the phone while we were at dinner (just made the story up - though it'll be a true story soon enough if it happens again because i'm finally fed up with the damn things). They haven't been trying to use the phone anymore now in such situations now that I mention it early on.

I usually don't go out of my way to say things though and I don't mention any techniques or anything like that. I'll say more my views on relationships and being a man more than anything else.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes talk to my mom about how she thinks I'm too mean with girls. Yet I'm getting laid. I've tried explaining the game to her, and I think she believes me she's just afraid to agree to my points.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't go out of my way to say things though and I don't mention any techniques or anything like that. I'll say more my views on relationships and being a man more than anything else.
same here

I sometimes talk to my mom about how she thinks I'm too mean with girls. Yet I'm getting laid. I've tried explaining the game to her, and I think she believes me she's just afraid to agree to my points.
lol, I told my mom about a lot of this stuff, too, and she thought it was interesting.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I USE alot of the stuff i read here on girls...alot of it subconsiously too.

As far as explaining though...yeah i guess i get alot of the theories across to them but i don't revel tactics so much. It's not really wise to discuss hunting tactics with the prey.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
ultimately when it comes down to it, girls are JUST AS FRUSTRATED AS GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE. It's so funny that girls complain about guys because they act like bit**es and not make any moves that itself is the core of it all guys NOT taking action and when they do they take action they do it from a very submissive position which women don't want THAT is why women have problems.

QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!!!

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Jay Jay said:
I hear you brother. I DEFINATELY don't mention this site... I'd get my arse kicked if a few of my FBs or exs read some of the stuff I wrote about em (even though I change details to protect the innocent).

What I did find amusing was one of my FBs was lying on bed one day looking at my bookshelf. She got up and took Greene's "Art of Seduction" off the shelf.

"So whats this?"

"Its about how to seduce people."

"Did you use any of that on me?" The funny thing is her eyes were gleaming with arousal. She seemed excited about the very idea that I would deliberately learn to seduce women.

"Not really... that stuff is more theoretical." I told her. "See that book next to it?"

"The Game?"

"Yeah..."

"I use some of the **** in that book." I told her.

"Can I read it?"

"Sure, its a good book."

We are still close...

JJ

The Game is a good book, I'm not really reading it at seduction point of view, but it's good both ways.

anyways on to your topic, I don't really talk about what i learn, but if some of my AFC friends ask me questions or if they should do this or that, then i will correct them

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's a good ideal to talk to girls about this. They will get defensive and I'll just manipulate questions until I catch them in some type of contradiction.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only told one person about this site. A real close friend of mine. I would not tell any of my other friends. I can't pinpoint why but I just wouldn't.

As far as telling a girl about this site. NO WAY. I would never do that. LOL they would read everyone one of my posts if they found out my user name. And my game would be killed. LOL

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't mention this site by name, but I'll tell people about the philosophies I've come to believe in from reading in this site. Its fun to see people's reactions, and you can tell a lot about their social/sex lives just by guaging their reactions.

Prudes will agree with your concepts and say they work..."but not on me. I'm not like other girls" (aka: I'm not "slutty"). True...it won't work on you, but only because you're a prude, not because what I'm saying is false.

With most chicks, they like have a f.ucking epiphany right there in front of you and all of the sudden their interest in you skyrockets cuz this dude knows what he's talking about. ;)

As for dudes, you can always tell the dudes that get laid cuz they'll be like "thats what i'm talking about man and just laugh and give you a pound." I have a ton of AFC friends though, and whenever I try to tell em these ideas and pointers, they always disagree. "That'll never work!" Then they laugh and nudge the AFC next to them and then they have a big laugh at my expense thinking I'm a total loser...until they realize they don't get laid. They have no idea the joke's on them. :crackup:

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I discuss most of the issues covered on this site with my gf and anyone else who'll listen.

It tends to be the AFC men who are most against the DJ approach - most women are sick of AFCs and agree there aren't enough real men around.
What you are pointing out here is very true, but is every dude who posts on these PUA DJ websites real men.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i pointed my cousin to the bible, now he's pulling more azz than me :)