Do any of you guys ever feel ugly?

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I woke up and looked in the mirror and thought to myself.... Why did any girl like me in the past.... ****.....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm alright so long as I don't ever wake up with that "not so fresh" feeling.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny, yesterday i was watching an episode of Friends, season 2. Where Chandler cant get a date and asks his friends if he was ugly (chandlers a good looking guy) and they told him hes gained a little weight, so Monica takes him out and puts him on a grueling exercise regimen to help him lose it.

So my guess is you can either lose weight or bulk up...if you've got a good looking face but your terribly out of shape, either fat or skinny...its worthless...that ugly, yet ripped "Froto (Lord Of The Rings)" looking dude will attract more chicks.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the day. Some days i'll look in the mirror and bearly recognize my face....other days i'll look and think "your one sexy mo-fo"

Vordermark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once and awhile I feel that way. To get me out of that funk, I take a step back and really take to heart what Vladimir Horowitz said. As a man my best attributes aren't my good looks and I've never been with a woman for longer than a night that cares for my looks more than the rest of me.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes, but I also recognize that a man is not defined by his looks

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Hell yea lol, i look good when my hair is cut and my facial hair is groomed. Some days I look different, not as sexy as the last day lol

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no not really. Sometimes I look scruffy and gross but the word ugly doesn't cross my mind.

magnet7

Banned
Reaction score
No, not really. This morning, actually, I had to get dressed professional and when I looked in the mirror I thought to myself that I look damn good. I feel beautiful.

Oh wait, I feel pretty, oh so pretty..........:D

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyones does at some point. Depends on your mood. I just kept telling myself I'm a handsome pimp, and I became one. ;)

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol sometimes i feel ugly too .. And thats a worst thing that can happen to you - FEELING UGLY

When your feeling ugly , ur not yourself ..
You dont have confidence .

But sometimes ( almost everyday ) when i feel beautiful i have hell of confidence , i approach every girl , i talk to everyone and this is really fun ..

So make urself look cool , get a shower every day or two and youll have real fun :D..

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

I know what I have to do to make myself more attractive though.

i don't like my body right now, but I'm working on it.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, looks like I'm not the only one that wakes up and looks in the mirror in the morning before heading out to college/work and telling himself, damn... I look like **** today.

It's strange because on those days that I feel that I look like ****, girls are actually more friendly to me and approach me vs days that I feel that I look like a million bucks.

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Alot.
Though recently I have let my hair grow out and kept it combed a bit better and have been sporting a short full beard. Keeping it trimmed with clippers. I have looked in the mirror a few times and thought to myself that perhaps Im not a bad looking guy (at least face wise) after all.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when I was weak and skinny I cared that I was no prince charming... putting on alot of muscle helped me out alot. I'm one ugly son of a *****, but I have a great body now (I feel so silly saying that). My advice would be to find something that you're good at and become great at it. Play guitar, work out, shoot pool... whatever you do, work with what you've got and work hard.

Besides, you don't have to be a 'pretty' boy to get the attention of an attractive woman. I find that being 'manly' rather than 'pretty' is of much more use.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a woman, and many of my other girl friends have days and periods of time where we think we are less than stellar looking. Everyone has these times. Just remember, we are our own most critical judges.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I am a woman, and many of my other girl friends have days and periods of time where we think we are less than stellar looking. Everyone has these times. Just remember, we are our own most critical judges.
I keep hearing that we're our own worst critic, but some people they seem to have the opposite thing going for them.

I feel better today.. But still... Depressing.. Must be because it's the ****ing winter.. Can't wait till the summer!!

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you mention it:

I dont know if I ever feel ugly, but I definitely find myself more handsome on certain days. On the days I dont feel my best, I force myself to hang out with my peoples and they cheer me right up.