Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do AFC's deserve to be enlightened by us

Do AFC's deserve to be enlightened by us

• Let them fend for themselves.

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Sure, ill help

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im an RFC, surrounded by AFC's who are totally clueless as how to be with women, since most of the wisdom we gain is counter-intuitive.

My question is, would you tell an AFC about how to be better at interacting with women or leave him at his plight ?

So far ive only given 2 of my good friends advice about attracting women & im secretive about this website thats me, what about you?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"counter-intuitive" is right. I learned to stop being an AFC by reading articles online (first doc love, then that intellectual *****s thing, then who knows). I had happily allowed myself to be used by women (albeit not as badly as some of your horror stories) for years before the continuous onslaught of "stop being a wussy" finally kicked in.

You can't conceptualise such things to AFCs: they just won't accept it or can't accept it. You could try concepts such as logic (if it doesn't work every time, why are you still doing it), but they'll have their own deluded reasons. Just let them be.

Another issue is whether you can prove your words. Once you progress a few months, you'll be able to do approaches in a manner that will leave them stunned. Then maybe they'll listen.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People must find this site when they are ready for it. The ideas here will just go right over them and they will not understand it or will scoff at the ideas.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually tried to help some of my less fortunate friends by directing them to this website and giving them advice, but they don't seem to see any value in coming here. It's getting to where I can't hang around them because I can't relate to the way that they are thinking anymore and the excuses they make not to change their lives.

Ohh well, they can have that kind of life if they want. I will not be living it.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ world is a good world

OK, we may know the game; but our society, Hollywood, etc., is AFC to the core.

There's strength in numbers. A DJ society is a good society. The world is AFC, we've been taught wrong and even if we have the keys to the castle, it still makes it tough as women are still confused by this AFC vs. DJ world.

DJism -- as a good friend says -- doesn't just bring out the best in a man, it also brings out the best in a woman.

A society of classier, more mature, less trampy women and more successful, non-fearful, non-AFC men is a good society.

No reason to keep it secret. We're battling a world of Dr. Phils, Oprahs, John Grays, and sappy Hollywood movies that are telling us to be AFC.

If I see one more guy at the grocery store getting bossed around by his lard-a$$ wife I'm gonna scream ...

A DJ society is a good society. Spread the word!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Society as a whole is so against the idea of men being men that if you just turn someone on to this forum, they'll feel like they're being dragged into a cult. In some cases, I don't blame them. :p There's a lot of "crazy sh!t" on the Internet and a lot of the stuff here goes against "good sense" as the common socio-corpocracy teaches it.

If you ARE going to refer someone, skip the forum and just refer them to the main pages. ( http://www.sosuave.com ) Let them read the material and then find their OWN way to the forums if they feel right about it.

Dan Hunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've talked a couple of AFC friends about the powers of seduction and websites like this but they seem to to just let it go over there heads...as if they feel embarressed to talk about it...

there loss at the end of the day:rolleyes:

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first rule of fight club - do not talk about fight club
The second rule of fight club - do NOT talk about fight club

I tried to talk to one of my AFC friends about DJ'ism. I even tried to make him a DJ, cause I was the only one who saw how pathetic he is, but he turned me down. He stood for the glorious relationship thing. Now I'm waiting him to come to me for help with the ladies.

When AFC's are ready, they will find help. Leave those people alone.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baseballDJ
People must find this site when they are ready for it. The ideas here will just go right over them and they will not understand it or will scoff at the ideas.
Even some of the members of this site scoff at proven techniques.

Don't be surprised if demonstrating the concepts to your AFC friends won't work. They will rationalize your success as being luck, or that the girl has low self esteem.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KC_Seductive
Even some of the members of this site scoff at proven techniques.
Just because people join this site doesn't make them more successful with women by default...

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Just because people join this site doesn't make them more successful with women by default...

Well, of course. You can't believe everything you read here. Anyone could brag about how they are succesful with women.
And what works for some may not work for others.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC's deserve to be AFC's because that is what they choose to be (do). They believe that the things that they do are the right things because that is all that they can understand.

However, RAFC's have realized that what they had been doing does not work and that there is possibly a better way to become successful. They are more receptive to new ideas than AFC's and are more prone to change their ways.

So I say help the ones that have a better chance of learning something, the ones that are aware that there is a better way, they just need help learning it.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to spread the word...

I tried to help some of my buddies become "real men" and told em some of my "tactics"...

But they only scoffed at my ideas as if im some damn lunatic.

Sad to say... but it is true that this world is getting more and more "feminized" and people are getting more and more lost from their natural instincts. It is pathetic that websites such as these came to exist. Why did websites like sosuave and fastseduction come to being in the first place?

To help men IMPROVE and GET THEIR INSTINCTS BACK and become REAL MEN!!!!!! Pathetic idea to think about... Teach a man how to be a man... haahahhaahhahahahaa!!!

==============

Sad to say... AFCism is a disease that begins at home.

One day, there was this 18 year old chick (HB6) who was selling knives, who came to our house. And then I chatted her up a bit. She was smiling and laughin and was havin a good time around me. Basically, I was using her as target practice for my DJ skills and wasnt really interested in her.

Even when my mom arrived (HB6 originally came to the house to convince my mom to buy those knives she was sellin), I kept on acting the same way toward HB6... as if nothing really happened. Basically flirting to her EVEN WITH MY MOM AROUND... :D Until I got her number and email address before she left...

Later on, my mom reprimanded me. She told me that I was getting TOO CLOSE inside her "personal space"... and then mom tried to guilt trip me on things like... "She might think you're an arrogant man with no manners... When you talk to people, you arent supposed to move in too close on them. There is such a thing called social distance... pls respect other people's personal space... etc..."

Um... if she didnt like me, HB6 would find excuses on why she cannot give email addy or phone number... (I dont go online; I'm not in the house anyway; I'm movin away... etc... Some chicks who rejected me used those excuses on me... heh...)

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest it but I find that it doesn't really have any power unless they find it for themselves. In fact, telling them exactly what you should not do because that is exactly what our culture is like: other people have to help them, they can't help themselves. Its about self-impowerment. When we found this site it was ment to be. We made a choice to put our lives on track. People deserve to know but it will only be effective if they want it for real.

just my fitty cent

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan Hunter
i've talked a couple of AFC friends about the powers of seduction and websites like this but they seem to to just let it go over there heads...as if they feel embarressed to talk about it...

there loss at the end of the day:rolleyes:
Hello Hunter.
I am an AFC (i have guts to admit it), rather recovering AFC.
Can you "guide" me and give me tips and advices to get rid of this.

Thanks for your help

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with trying to help out AFCs is that they are rarely willing to believe that it their attitude/approach to dating that is the problem.

AFCs are usually not in denial - they know they are not succesful with woman, and want to get better. But they always put the blame in the wrong place - "I'm just too ugly" or "Girls just can't see what a great guy I am" or "I'm too smart and friendly to be considered attractive, girls only like 'outlaw bikers'".

Of course, we all know those excuses are BS, but it is VERY hard for an AFC to realize that because those ideas are so strongly enforced everywhere else. When a hardcore AFC comes to this site and reads the Bible or other articles, it's like having someone tell you the earth is flat and is the center of the universe. It's just impossible to believe. I know because I was once in that situation.

But the more I read and observed what was really happening around me, the more it all started to make sense. I have completely changed the way I think about woman, and I've seen much more success - but only because I was willing to admit my initial ideas were wrong.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule one of fight club : You don't talk about Fight Club.

Rule two of Fight Club : YOU DON"T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont consider myself an AFC nor do i consider myself a true DJ. I learned a few things from this site and other articles and such. The fact of the matter is it seems as though the main purpose of this website and idea of DJism is to attract as many women and be as successful as possible. It really frustrates me to see so many people use this to attract as many women as possible and brag about the HB's they picked up. This is where i draw the line. Im not the type of person that can date women similtaneously and have a **** load of numbers of different women in my phone etc.... I am really happy with my current girlfriend and any advice i take from here tends to lend towards on how to be confident, spontaneous and generally keep things flowing in a relationship. I am a one woman kind of guy, where i will give out efforts to please the woman i do date. Its called being a respectful gentleman. Definately what society has grown away from.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what society there will always be the successful and unsuccessful.

If every man was a "DJ", then the "DJ" would become Average Joe.

Success is compared to other people in many cases.