Do 10s need more comfort?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea... Ranting aside, the best way I found to attract hotties is to basically flip the game around on them. Theyre not used to pursuing, living up to other peoples standards, not getting their way, having people leave and saying no, not giving them attention, not TRYING TO ESCALATE, etc. This is viewed as a challenge and exciting to them. It gets them worked up, and left feeling intrigued. Thats why so many of them end up with jerks. And it does work - I did it effectively for some time, before realizing theyre not worth it. Theyre still going to whine, feel entitled, call you a jerk, and blah blah, but theyll still try to gain your favor, and wonder why youre not fawning all over them. With their stuck up, conceited nature - they believe they have the power to change everyone to their whim. IE, jerks into good guys. So thats pretty common, too. I found there is more game and manipulation involved with them. But eh, **** it. They can be crazy with someone else willing to put up with their bull****. Getting laid is fairly easy if you go the jerk route, and basically play them for a while. Pretty dumb and pointless, though.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've I've noticed...the more ''ethnic'' they are, the harder they are to game. Anyone else notice that?

The question is....if you were Turkish, one of her kind, would she of let you escalate and let you get further?

I am saying yes.