Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJS who wear Hats : How does it affect your game ?

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, this whole thread is about having a shaved head and whether I should try for a relationship now or wait my hair grows back to try for a relationship ..

Let me explain. Right now , my head is shaved { tried a treatment} and it will take a few months to get it to the nice mane I 'd like to have.

So my question to you is should I wait the few months (6) and then try for a relationship and get in the field, or just go into the field now ....?

maybe this is about style looks I don't know

DJs who wear a hat, or whatever type of head gear

how does it affect your game,?

I loook better without a hat, infact I think the hat makes me look creepy a little ....so what would you do wait the 6 months or wear a hat ?

women's reactions with the hat are neutral , ...so I don't know..

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you joking?

Of course get in the field now. Even if you dont get any dates until your hair grows back, at least you'll get some good experience, and you'll be that much closer to a new girl.

About hats- I'm pretty succesfull with my yellow Johnie Walker Blue Label hat.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear a trucker cap or the occasional baseball cap and i get pretty good responses. Of course im lazy to style my hair everyday like i used to. add that together iwth my glasses, and in the wrong lighting i look mysterious.

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Experiment! Go to a club with no hat, see if you pick up any HBs. If not, try it with a hat. See how things go. Just try it.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never cited a hat to be a reason to be down on my game. I just kick it like normal and i get pretty much the same results. It's all about the player, the equipment makes little difference.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
I've never cited a hat to be a reason to be down on my game. I just kick it like normal and i get pretty much the same results. It's all about the player, the equipment makes little difference.
such positive advice, do you really think that wearing a hat doesn't make a difference ?

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
having your head shaved like Stone Cold does not mean any damn thing........damn, you are a senior don juan? what the hell are you guys learning from this site? Be free man, be free!!

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look creepy with a hat on, then i'd suggest you not wear a hat, lol. Some women like a guy with a shaved head, and then others don't. I wear my hat when I don't feel like taking the 10 seconds to style my hair, lol. I wear it to parties usually, just depends I guess. Whether you have hair or not, hat or not, always be out there on your best game.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we really getting into how much hats affect your game?

I think this might be slightly overthinking things.

Just be funny and confident. If they don't like your shaved head, try again in three weeks when you have hair.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jebus H. Crunk!

Have you learnt nothing from this site?

Yeah.....no woman on earth likes a shaved head:rolleyes:

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ, how deep in "is it dj to ...." is people gonna get?, do you , if you like it, do it, its just very "Plain & Simple"

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AND THE AWARD FOR THE DUMBEST QUESTION EVER POSTED ON THE DJ FORUM GOES TO.........(silence hushes over the crowd)

YES FOLKS ITS NO CONTEST VOTE FOR OUR WINNER:

KNIGHTRYDER!!!!

Dood bro, if your THAT insecure you've got a lot more work to do on yourself before you go working on the woman in this world.

PIMP

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the next topic going to be:

Which do girls like better? Brown Leather or Black Leather?

What a silly question this is!

Personally, I always wear a hat. I consider it improper to go outdoors bare-headed, that's just me.

Bottom-line:

If you like the hat, or you're like me, wear the hat.

If you don't like the hat, don't use it.

And one more thing: Like, everything else you wear, make sure it matches. Like wear a fedora or derby with a suit, not a baseball cap. Don't wear a top hat with a T-shirt. And so on.

But why am I telling you this? You should know this already.

Ben