Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJs/PUAs you personally KNOW

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us about those guys who have massive game going on!

I lived in another city some time ago. I had allready been studying the seduction community and all. I was great, great, great at seducing women, now I'm "great" (I don't really do anything) at attracting them. I also made lots of mistakes, but learnt a lot. I even had this small pocket-notebook to take note of all the phones I was getting. Basicaly, I thought very highly of myself haha.

So I was taking with this chick. This gym I was in had windows open that connected directly to the street, she was in the street. I was feeling so much like a player, until this friend of mine took part in the conversation. Within, seconds, I said something, and it was like I wasn't there. Minutes later (like 10) he took her home.

Mindblowing.

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy at my school. He's a natural... He can have every single woman he wants.

Reaction score
a friend who betrayed me. I was real close on closing this girl i wanted and I was really excited and i told my friend. and because she brought a friend over one night, i invited him..worse mistake. He takes that ***** away from me. The next day I thrashed his world so hard and then got some of my shady connections to call him and we were gonna go pick him up to take him to the lake for some swimming. he ran away from home and last I heard he joined the military. The girl's dad sort of got shot by the cops a few months afterwards. Karma is a ***** ha?

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude's name is Philip.

He is in the process of writing a book on "How to talk to women".

I haven't seen him in action, actually do a cold approach on any women, but I have heard first person accounts from his female friends that he is able when talking to them to produce a "feeling" within them that can only be described as making her feel like "the only woman in the world" <- Quoted verbatim.

Obviously he has some major game going on.

Also, when he goes out clubbing it's only him and usually 8 to 9 girls with him in the center and he's telling a story. This is how I would play it too, by the way, all the women and no competition.

The methods I would suspect he's using are -
-Storytelling (obviously)
-Active listening
-Anchoring
-Light hypnosis

Oh, and for those that remember one of Pook's harsh truths ->

Women would rather share a successful man than be attached to a faithful loser.

This is proof positive that that statement is true. I asked one of his girlfriends (strictly platonic) "How he can be with all those women and there not be any fighting?"
Answer: "As long as there is no jealousy between the women, it's all okay."

His only weakness is that he can't recover from being AMOG'ed and his immaturity tears him down, and he's extremely sensitive to racial and gender slurs. Achilles' heel for him.