Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJs. Look here.

SiYuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright.

This is a small situation in which I dont really know what to do.

Here it goes.

There's a certain girl, whom which I've approached and gotten her number quickly.

Let's call her Jasmine.

I began talking to Jasmine, a day after I got her number.

Well. Things were pretty good. I went out with her once.

Well. It was brilliant. She kept telling me she had fun and stuff like that.

Except a bad ending to it. Well two other guys who are also after her, reckons I cbed them.

I get this feeling that she's flaking me, because she told me carelessly that she's taking that chance to see who's the better guy.

Well. Then I think, after like a week or so, when things were getting better, I did an exceptionally AFC move by asking her to be my girl.

Well. It wasnt great. She told me she didnt dare to accept me, because she's afraid she'll get hurt and so on.

Then came the killer. She told me carelessly again that she didnt dare to accept anyone else as well.

Then I asked her if she trusted me. She said she only knew me for a month so it's abit hard to set judgement.

DJs.

Should I move on to another girl.

Or work to gain her trust or whatisit.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, you're better then the last guy. Paragraph structure! You'll never get laid without it..

Do you know how to spin plates? Do you know what a backburner is? Utilize both and find someone more interested.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Last guy, nm..

Spin plates, think of every girl you are interested in as a lineup. You rotate girls in this lineup based on interest level, or the one you want the most, or whatever. That's spinning plates, so you're diversifying your chances of scoring by running multiple girls in a always rotating lineup.

The backburner is essentally another lineup of girls that have dropped from the primary lineup, but you rotate occasionally though a phone call/email every once in a while just to see if they'll spark up into something workable.

Understand?

SiYuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Last guy, nm..

Spin plates, think of every girl you are interested in as a lineup. You rotate girls in this lineup based on interest level, or the one you want the most, or whatever. That's spinning plates, so you're diversifying your chances of scoring by running multiple girls in a always rotating lineup.

The backburner is essentally another lineup of girls that have dropped from the primary lineup, but you rotate occasionally though a phone call/email every once in a while just to see if they'll spark up into something workable.

Understand?
So what you're saying is.

I keep my options open with more girls.

But what if one of them find out or something.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ .........so? what if one finds out? besides that, spinning the plate only means to have options, it doesn't mean that you have to be Mr. Player.

As for Jasmine, don't worry about her, just spin the plate and take some of your time away from Jasmine.

SiYuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I contracted a terminal AFC disease called one-itis.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
SiYuan said:
So what you're saying is.

I keep my options open with more girls.

But what if one of them find out or something.
It does not matter. It's not like you are dating everyone of these girls, we are talking about possiblity. So you're flirting with many girls, go on a few dates back to back, it doesn't mean anything until SHE (as compared to you) says you're dating.

If she finds out and raises a fuss about it, she's not for you. She should KNOW you are a sexual machine, and she should KNOW she has COMPETATION for you.

Read the bible. This is one of the crucial main fundemental points of pickup. You can't rely on one girl.

SiYuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright.

Had a phone chat with her.

She hung up on me on a dare. Which left me bewildered.

Called her back in about 10 minutes, and told her that I wasn't happy in a very dangerous voice.

She immediately went apolegetic and told me that she was scared of me.

Have I screwed it up?

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Real said:
^ .........so? what if one finds out? besides that, spinning the plate only means to have options, it doesn't mean that you have to be Mr. Player.

As for Jasmine, don't worry about her, just spin the plate and take some of your time away from Jasmine.
lol...i've been doing this, and i just found out last night that two of the girls are actually friends. one texted me lst night saying "why the hell are you asking "hfidg" to chill with you when im with her and i just asked you what you were doing later tonight??" :kick:

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ lol, you still have nothing to worry about. You don't have to explain yourself to a girl that you are just casually "seeing."

Don't be Mr. Player. Just having the option of getting another girl is way better.

You don't spin the plate if you are in a committed relationship, but always have options so just in case a break up occurs, you can spin the plate.