Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJs, I REALLY need your help...!

obidexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends,

I take the unusual step of reposting this message because I'm afraid it will get lost in a flood of posted messages. I even went as far as asking the question to Doc Love (I got the standard reply of "ask for her phone number", which led me to believe that he or the assintant that respond to his e-mails did not bother to read my message). I do think I have a valid concern, because a lot have been said about the effectiviness of being a mistery to woman.

Well, how can you be a mistery to a woman that lives next door to you in an apparment complex? I hope any of you can offer any guidance.

Here's my original post:

Dear DJs,

Ever since I started coming to sosuave.com I’ve became a faithful believer in Doclove’s System. His teachings about being a challenge and looking out for yourself are right to the point. I faithfully look out for his articles every Thursday and I’m continually amazed. Is truly a disgrace how the mass media and the others love “doctors” perform an abominable disservice to us, single guys looking for a good relationship with a decent woman.

But know I have a situation that I don’t know how to deal with, and I’m hoping my fellows DJs can help me out. Two months ago I moved to a new apartment and was blessed with two of the nicest neighbors a man could wish: two gorgeous sisters. I’ve seen them before (my old apartment was in the same condominium), but it wasn’t until I moved that we finally meet, when they introduced themselves.

Even though we practically live side by side, we barely managed to exchange a few words, although I can say we hit it off nicely, since they happen to be really pleasant people. I found out that sister #1 had a boyfriend, but I wasn’t sure about sister #2. Since I know you’d like as much information as possible, I think is important to let you know that on thanksgiving day I had a family reunion on my apartment. I usually left the door open, and sister #2 said hello when she was going out of her apartment. I spoke briefly with her, and she said that she was going to her hometown to spend the weekend with her folks.

I told her that I’ve heard that her hometown was a beautiful place and I was planning on going sometime and she told me to let her know because she’d like to show me around. Finally, last week I was about to go out dancing with some girlfriends of mine, and after I got into my car, I went back to my apartment to get my cell phone. On the way up I again met with sister #2 and we spoke briefly (“I’m going back to my apartment; I forgot my cell phone; blah, blah…”) and then she said “look, I’m going to be at this place with some girlfriends of mine… just in case you’d like to go there..”

I thanked her for the invitation, but told her that I was going out dancing with some friends, but would accept her invitation for another occasion, and she said “o.k. then…” I was caught off guard by her invitation, but avoided repeating my old mistakes (before, in my AFC days I would have said “the hell with my girlfriends” and go out with sister #2, but then I would not be a challenge, right?).

So I ask you fellows DJs: How do I become a challenge when you live next door to the woman you’re interested in? What about asking for her home phone number? It seems odd to ask for her phone number in this situation. I mean, I’m able to hear her phone ringing from my living room since we live that close to each other. Friends, I’m really stumped about this one and your guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little perplexed at what your stressing about?? Being a challenge has nothing to do with how close you live to a girl or not. Yeah you can't COMPLETELY be that man of mystery, but you can still be a challenge. How? Well you already are being a challenge. You've shown her you go out and have a good time, your not going to change your plans at the drop of a dime and that you are the interviewer, not the applicant.

The only thing I can see that's really lacking is true flirtation. Seem's like you guys have a "Little House on the Praire" relationship. Meaning your both very nice, cordial and friendly to eachother. That's not how attraction works, and you should know that being a faithful follower of Doc Love. # closing is a stepping stone. Even though she lives right next door to you, you should still # close her because she'll probably give you her cell phone #, not her apartment #.

Your being confident and a man, which is good, but you need to be a little more flirty. Next time you see her, mention how you've opened up a slot in your schedule to hang out with her since you couldn't make it the other night. If she takes the bait, then proceed from there. Tease her, draw her in and work your magic bro. I think your doing great, just need to progress before things get stale.

PIMP

obidexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Pimp-sicle,

Thanks for your reply, man. I apreciate your advice, because it validates the moves I've done up to know.

I already asked her out, and will be going out for dinner next week (I even used the same "slot" line you suggested! amazing!). I'll definitely ask for her phone number, knowing that she'll probably give me her cell #.

Again, thank you and I'll let you know how it goes.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery just means not blurting out that youre gagging to have her babies on the first date. You're a DJ , not Batman.