Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJs, have you ever been the one to blame...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs, have you ever been the one to blame...(aka "the one who got away)

for the demise of a relationship you really wanted to work?

like say, you cheated, or something of the sort? like MOTU's "break" that resulted in a real break in trust? or anything in that nature where you know that the relationship ended because of you?

i am curious....

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but that was before my DJ days. I was 14. Since then? Nope.

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just recently. My first serious relationship, among many meaningless ones.

I won't get into the details here, but it boils down to my lack of experience (youthful arrogance,) and her situation (she wanted things that I couldn't possibly give.) It was sort of "the relationship was doomed from the beginning, but if I had acted better it would have lasted longer and ended on better terms."

I guess it's not entirely my fault like you had asked, but I probably deserve a good chunk of the blame.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I've drifted into fvckingrelationships (not like fvckbuddies) and not like dating either, somewhere in twillightzone.... This I've managed to royally fvckup each time due to the girls not trusting me and not believing what I told them :D

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like BWSL I too recently got out of a relationship that I really wanted to work. This too was my first serious relationship and the whole thing was a learning process that allowed me to test DJ skills and learn things that I knew in the back of my head from reading things such as sosuave,doc love, etc. Its over now, but I know that because of it I come out much wiser than before. Like many a dj say, every relationship is just practice for the next.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I dated one girl for about three months, really wanted it to work out, but she just would not stop with her toilet-trained-at- gunpoint nit-picking. At a bar, a little hottie was having a body shot. They poured the tequilla in her perfect little navel and I sucked it all out. ( along with a lick of some salt and sucking on the lime)

My girl said, " Oh my God! How gross! Do you know how many germs are in the human belly button? You're not kissing me until you use some heavy duty mouthwash!"

This was the straw that broke Big Pappy's back. I just love body shots!

McHenry

Don Juan
Reaction score
My most recent relationship broke down partially because I became really possessive and also becasue it was a long distancerelationship. I really wanted me and her to work and that's why I opted to have a long distance relationship. I remember reading alot of posts here in the summer about LDRs and how they dont work, I ignored the advise at my peril.

Smile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would imagine everyone has at some point, i mean, datings are learning process nobody is born able to keep a relationship going, because none of us are born with a 'what women want' handbook in our brains.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh then no, I've never cared about any girl that wasn't a friend or family.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a very intelligent 21yo virgin (I was her first kiss) that I eventually got tired of baby stepping through a relationship, so I gave her an ultimatum that I was pretty sure would end badly. I didn't care, I wanted her to either comply or be gone anyway.

She was the worst kind of inexperienced person. A stubborn one who thought they knew because they had read a lot of books. She was hot and my dream girl in every ******d way, but i could forsee way too many struggles coming up to let her control the pace of our relationship, so I took a gamble and lost.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
I didn't care, I wanted her to either comply or be gone anyway.
if you really didn't care, then you are disqualified for the question i asked:

Originally posted by iqqi
i would like to stress that i am talking about a woman you REALLY cared about and wanted

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your question and understood it perfectly. Did you read the sentence that came before the part you quoted? I really wanted to be with her, just not on the terms she was setting. What I didn't care about wasn't the relationship, but that by being demanding I was taking a risk.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With one girl I told my friend she was a dirty slut before I knew her. I kinda liked her later on, then he told her I said that and it all went to hell.

Another girl was really into me after a party. But I neglected to call her for two weeks and she got back together with her ex-boyfriend. Doh :p

My first real relationship was doomed from the beginning, I was the worst AFC ever in 8th grade haha :D

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah... I don't even think you can consider yourself a DJ if you havn't f*cked up at one point or another... its all part of learning and growing.

My last g/f moved away for job stuff and asked that I not hook-up or be with another person for awhile... she didn't want to feel that I didn't value our relationship and was insecure about losing me I think.. but the bad part on me was I broke my promise not to sleep with a girl...... and that hurt her.

No one grows or learns without struggle.

the real question is...

"Do you accept defeat or learn from your mistakes and turn them into stepping stones to a higher state of self and toward becoming who you want to be??"

by the late Bruce Lee
R.I.P.

Best,

Jin

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am surprised. either noone is responding, or almost everyone here is a fcuking victim. :rolleyes: maybe i shouldn't be surprised.

for real though, i am surprised that no cheaters have responded.