DJs: going dowtown on 1st date?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas,

Is it a DJ move to give a woman oral sex on the first date? If so, why and what would you plan on accomplishing? Making her hooked on you from the start or what? This has happened to me twice now! WTF????
Seabreeze:)

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else.

Wait, so you're seriously going to come onto a site dedicated to getting guys to pursue girls and ask them if it's normal for a guy to go as far as he can with a chick on a date? Are you for real? :rolleyes: The only reason a guy would do that is because he can.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Diablo,

Actually, I am for real! Why would a guy be so persistent in doing that even when he gets nothing in return? Just trying to understand the motive.
SB

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me fill you in babe,

Usually, a guy will not want to go down for no reason, just like you mentioned, it makes little sense.

The real reason most of us do it is becuase we feel you will enjoy it so much that you will either a. Return the favor or b. Let us have our way with you.

We are trying to make you realize you are going to enjoy it so much you'll love it and want more...that way we too get something in return.

Good day ;)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly... "I scratch your back, you scratch mine". That, or the guy(s) just have a fetish for going down on a girl - perhaps he gets off psychologically, much like people with fetishes for girls smoking, feet, etc. Then again, unless you're dating weirdos I think they just want to see how far they can get with you - that's how I go about things anyway. However, I've tried to keep in mind that if she goes this far with me so soon, odds are good she's gone further with someone else in even less time... :p

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. So, i thought oral sex was a very intimate thing and guys are usually not into something so intimate with a girl they just want to bang. I'm wrong about this? Guys will do oral on a girl now without really seeing her as relationship material first?

So, Diablo, oral sex is the same as penetrative sex to you? Interesting...
SB;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought oral sex was a very intimate thing and guys are usually not into something so intimate with a girl they just want to bang
This is a different question ;)

I dont go down on girls, i use my fingers.. being a good kisser + working it right with my hand = her saying "let's go to the bedroom NOW"

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on how bad a guy wants a girl he will do the following

Eat puzzy

Suck Toes

Lick AZZ

And much much more. The first date nobody really has feelings strongly enough to eat a girl out because he likes her. He wants to fvck!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
So, Diablo, oral sex is the same as penetrative sex to you? Interesting...
Whoa... where did I say that? To some guys who have a fetish for doing that sort of thing, then it might be the same as penetration... however I really don't much care for going down on a girl, which isn't to say I don't...

As for oral sex being a very special thing, it's about as intimate as tying my shoes.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tying shoes... oh BABY! And you wonder why we have the best looking shoes around ;)

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dillinger
Depending on how bad a guy wants a girl he will do the following

Eat puzzy

Suck Toes

Lick AZZ

And much much more. The first date nobody really has feelings strongly enough to eat a girl out because he likes her. He wants to fvck!
that's wrong, i love to eat a girl out on first date... even if i know that i'm not going to see her again (read: not gettin nothing back, like a bj or a fùck)

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Jay-X! That's mighty generous of you! I know that I appreciated my two dates "gift." One gave me nine orgasms in a row, and the other about five. I couldn't believe how much they were into it. I'm still in contact with the last one cuz he's a great guy so far.

Thanks for the input and please continue to give insight on men and their willingness to please a woman on the first date without receiving anything in return. I think this is great!
SB;)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it really depends on how good looking the chick is.

<HB6 ~ HELL NO
HB7-8 ~ just might
HB9< ~ HELL YEAH

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
HELL FUKING NO!!!

Who does this? I don't mind eating the puss as long as it's with a girl that I somewhat know. My cousin picks up girls from the bar and always takes them home and eats them out ALWAYS!! I guess he wants to make a good impression and make them kum so they come back for more. The thought of this grosses me out.

Imagine.....Girl gets to the club at 11:00 has 5-7 drinks. She probably pi$$es at least 3-4 times. She dances for at least a good hour and just think of that meat flap getting all sweaty and rubbed around on those pi$s stained underwear. Then joe blow (YOU) comes along lures her away and takes her home. What's the first thing a girl does when she gets to your place?? Takes a pis$. 15-30 mins later you're snacking on that pi$s flap.

Think twice next time brothers.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, TeenSpirit,

I guess women should think about those sort of things too before they give you guys blow jobs. LOL! Hey the first guy said he wanted to taste me so I let him. The second guy didn't even ask, he just did it. Good memories....
SB;)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess women should think about those sort of things too before they give you guys blow jobs. LOL! Hey the first guy said he wanted to taste me so I let him. The second guy didn't even ask, he just did it. Good memories....
SB

Seabreeze this is a men forum. Therefore you need to help us guys out understanding exectly what happened. As you could imagine it is not the norm to have a girl let a guy eat her out on the first date. Could you give us a field report of the entire dates and what led you to allow the guys eat you.

Please elobarate and what the guys talked about prior and what did he say or do and your emotional state during that time (not what you think happen but what you actually felt).

Thanks

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, DJD.

With the first guy, we had been corresponding for a while on the internet. He lived in my town but did not put pressure on me to meet up with him. he waited until I was ready. before then, we had long conversations on the phone and emailed daily. Eventually, i felt comfortable enough to meet him in person. When we met, the chemistry was amazing. We talked for four hours straight, without deviating or eating or anything. We were very much into each other. He kept his distance the whole time, very much the gentleman. It got late and i began to fall asleep. He just sat next to me quietly for a while and eventually brought me a blanket. After a while he mustered the courage to touch me, which woke me up. he just lightly touched my shoulder. then he asked if he could kiss me. I said yes. We kissed for a long while, of course, I began to get excited, but I didn't tell him that. i could tell he wanted to say something to me, but felt a bit too shy about it, which made me more attracted to him. Finally after kissing some more he asked if he could taste me. I'm sorry fellas, I could not resist. So i let him take off my pants (I didn't wear underwear so it was easy). He seemed fascinated with my vagina, just looked at it and kissed it for a little while, which of course turned me on even more. Then he did what he wanted to do and I came within a few minutes (nine times total).

The second guy was much later on. He and i were just friends for a while. Then i finally agreed to go out with him on a date. He's a really sweet guy and had been telling me that he hadn't been with a woman in over four months. We spent a lot of time talking and laughing (we went to see a movie, then went to get drinks). All in all we spent seven hours together on our first date. While sitting in his car later on, he asked me for a hug and I gave him one. Then he started to kiss me. I was nervous about it, but I still enjoyed it. After kissing for a while he just reached down and put his hands inside my pants. Once he felt how wet I was, he unzipped them and laid me down and went for it. I came within minutes that time too! (five times total).

Right now, I'm in the process of sexual discovery. i want to explore my sexuality without crossing the line and becoming a blown out slut. So, I've had sex, but my numbers are still quite low. I let both of these guys give me oral pleasure because I trusted them as respectable human beings. And I felt that they respected me and behaved like gentlemen. i don't know, i just felt safe, which rarely happens with me.

Does this help? If not, I'd be happy to explore this some more if you have any more questions.
SB:)

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
beleive it or not,

but there actually some guys out there like myself that like giving head to girls with the simple goal to pleasure them without expecting something in return.

I really enjoy giving a girl the best she's ever had,

thats what gets me off seeing her enjoy herself and controlling that pleasure.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime I've done that the girl let's me fvck her. I know what I'm doing. It's all part of the process.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ricky,

So you eat out random chicks that you just want to bang? What about STDs?
SB:confused: