Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ's being brainwashed with stupid ideas.

Charppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with applaya..I'm not a DJ at all so maybe i'm a little nutty or maybe that's why i'm not mr. stud with the ladies but you can't possibly be serious..the way i was brought up was that 2 women was to much...now don't get me wrong i mean i did kind of screw up once but i was always taught to find "a" wife and not just p*ssy. Maybe i'm just way screwed up or something i don't know...but 50 women??? 50???

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with that 50 women thing. I'm all about quality over quantity and when I meet a quality woman I like to stick with her.

Nothing wrong with playing the field if that's your thing, but sex for the sake of sex can't be very satisfying. To be honest, most promiscuous guys (and girls) I know have very low self-worth and say they wish they could take back most of their experiences.

But to each his own. I can't preach monogamy to a player and vice versa. It's all about what fulfills each of us as individuals.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious what people think of this thread....is it weird to stop random girls in the street?

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only person who raised flag reading the 50 part...

Also to the OP, you are dead on right, at least to me, and it seems to many of the posters. As I read also, such as in the tips thread there is a thread called "Becomming a True Don Juan and Never Look Back." The aim to self-improve and in the process, gain a girl to compliment what one gained. Not just any girl, a girl that you would enjoy being with (a girl where you have to buy cars and diamonds is not a relationship the guy is truly enjoying). Sadly it seems much is getting convoluted with techniques that I must questions on not just its value to a person who, what I believe most people who come here are this type, the type that don't want to **** 50 women (though it have some... attraction... I guess), but the have fun with a few girls and get a that the person that can be happy with. Unfortunately, some are pointing in the direction of to not become true to oneself, but happy with the terms he want, but give his morality, character, and true self and imitate someone inside he knows he not.

If I'm wrong abotu the aim of becomming a dj, which obviously I hope not, may I be at least be right enough that my views or at least not completely necessary for life to follow this path.