DJs are conservatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear a lot of anti-liberal stuff on these forums, is the typical DJ conservative politically? I mean, some people on this forum are concerned with banging hot chicks only, but others seem to push it to an extreme (in my mind, that is) and include their DJ techniques as a part of their socially conservative lifestyle.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Conservative Republican, but I don't think that political views have much to do with DJing.

But maybe it does help explain why some wanna use this skill to get the girl they like into a LTR and others just wanna "sarge" and bang a new one everyday. Could be a conservative v. liberal view. But I don't know, could go either way.

I think there is probably a diverse group here.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by handle
I hear a lot of anti-liberal stuff on these forums, is the typical DJ conservative politically? I mean, some people on this forum are concerned with banging hot chicks only, but others seem to push it to an extreme (in my mind, that is) and include their DJ techniques as a part of their socially conservative lifestyle.
i think political views are totally irrelevant when it comes to gaming hot chicks.

there is nothing that says you will be more or less successful, or have to have this or that type of political view to bang chicks successfully.

in fact, best advice is, don't mix chicks and politics :D got it?

...it's in the djb, don't bring up things like poltics, religion, or other deep-rooted beliefs when gaming chicks...it only runs you into arguments or discussions that lead to friends-zone at best...

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't mix chicks and politics
Boy did I learn that lesson the hard way!!!! I was working on coordinating a political event and a girl I was seeing came along with me to a meeting in which I had to discuss shady tactics with people who were in on the event.

Afterwards she wouldnt say a word to me and then she called me later to tell me I had no morals and was the sneakiest/dirtiest guy she has ever met!

Things blew over a few days later, but still, that wasn't fun at all!

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to discuss shady tactics with people who were in on the event.
Like what??? I'm always curious about what happen behind the curtain. How does coordinating a political event include the use of so-called shady tactics?

Afterwards she wouldnt say a word to me and then she called me later to tell me I had no morals and was the sneakiest/dirtiest guy she has ever met!
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Joe arent you the exciting romantic. You take a girl to a poltical event meeting. I wish i had some ideas like that so i could sweep women of there feet. :rolleyes:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by handle
I hear a lot of anti-liberal stuff on these forums, is the typical DJ conservative politically?
Political discussion isn't allowed on these forums. Yes, I know that people try to sneak it in all the time. And just so you're aware, no... we're not all Republican/conservative.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.