DJing women behind the counter?

attugc

Don Juan
Reaction score
how would you guys do it?

today I encountered a cute girl behind the cashier. Didnt know what to small talk about, so while she was ringing up my clothing I just said "if you werent working, I'd ask you for your number" she giggled and I left.

help me step it up!

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is a line, or if she seems busy, then it might be tough. If she looks like she's got nothing to do, just work a little small talk real quick. Just ask her how she is, or talk about the weather, or her watch or her shirt or something and go from there. Just a quick couple of lines, and then just ask for the #.

The Professional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heck, I'm a cashier surrounded by lots of attractive girls all day long and I still need help. I just don't know how carry on a conversation for long. I can initiate fine, just can't keep it going past more than a couple exchanges at one time.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe but dude while you are at work being a cashier, I would think that you would only be able to have a couple of lines of convo before going for the digits. No need to carry on extended convo until the date if you get one.

The Professional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey look 516, we have the same number of posts. Hehehe... it's a hilarious coincidence. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...............

Ummm... yeah...:rolleyes:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Talking to a cashier is reallly easy. I ring people up all day, i always small talk with them, ESPECIALLY the female customers.

Heres an example. Today one of my coworkers was helping this really fine blonde HB 8. Well i was at the register next to my coworker and i overheard the HB say "5 years". I made a decision to interrupt the convo and see what the fucc she was talking about.

I said "What did you for 5 years?

She then said "Oh, i went out with this guy for 5 years, from age 13 to 18 (she was 18 btw). I replied back by saying "Damn that is a long time, and pretty much a waste too huh" And she totally agreed, she spoke enthusiastically and we had good eye contact.

We then just went back and form for like a minute about the worthlessness of long term relationships during your teenage years etc and that at this age we should be having fun and sh1t like that.

I also noticed she was very polite and receptive, for instance, she was saying something and i interrupted her and added in something which stopped her for a second, then she was about to say something else but i kept going to add in another statement and she stopped like instantly and we held eye contact and she seemed very interested in the convo.

She was so hot and she visits the store often, i wish we could ask customers for numbers but we gotta keep it professional, ya know. So now im just waiting for her to ask for my number.

Btw dude, just because shes at work doesnt mean she cant accept numbers. She may like you but cant do anything about it or she may be fired. Its in your best interest to initiate conversation. You must ask for the number.

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
"you seem like an interesting person... it's too bad you're working. tho. why don't you go ahead and write your phone # on my receipt and we'll continue 'our' conversation another time"

i garantee she has a pen back there.

if it is just some cute cashier and you have been standing there quiet like any other afc without making small talk, don't bother. make her laugh first.