DJing the DJ?

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey all. hows everyone been doing these few weeks ive been absent? okay well i have a question.....

guys...what can i do if she's DJing the DJ? Thats right! She is using all the tactics ive learnt and developed! How do i break threw this? Is there any reverse stragagies?

I dont really know what to feel right now. Is there any kind of advice you all can offer? thanks in advance.

slickdon.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys are naturals too, except we have been de-instinctized (YES IT IS A WORD AS OF NOW) by the media and culture. Being a DJ is lettin that natural instinct take control again.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative.

Matrix said it himself, women created "the game". We're just playing it.

Before, there was no game.

LT1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative.

I don't entirely agree with this.
I think "the game" is something that evolved over time as society progressed in the way it has.
Women did not create it, they just introduced circumstances into society that brought men to formulate and overcome. The game is natural, something everyone has. Its centered on achieving the goal of self-happiness.
True, women do play the game too, but they never created it, it was always there. However, women are the ones who capitalize on it more than men.

To anwser the original question, let me paraphrase what another DJ on this site has said:
If you and the woman are both using your "game" or DJing skills you will stalemate each other. Why? Because thats how it works, both techniques can't co-exsist without one of you losing ground.
Next her, or keep trying and wait for her to break...

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Negative.

Very nice..