Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ'ing is totally convoluted

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are three tools in my mind that will score you any chick.

1) The balls to approach the female.
2) Conversation skills to keep her and you both interested.
3) Style, you have to have something about you that sets you apart from any other man in the universe.

I really don't see anything else to it then these three things. Simplicity is key in all aspects of life, keep it simple and score.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
every now and then, a "mr know it all pops his head" when he doesn't know jack pops his head outta the ground and says "i'm the man" - go back into the hole.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
You really haven't said anything to help anyone "Keep it simple."
I think the post was written too simply :p

go back into the hole.
LOL

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then again that's how simple it is to meet women... Actually, I'm glad I don't know it all, cuz then I'd be confused outta my mind with all these tactics and techniques... I've learned that once I stopped implementing techniques, I was scoring 10x's more numbers than before.

gbpackers

Don Juan
Reaction score
i kinda feel bad agreeing with the him cuz this site helped me a lot but usually when i just go with the flow i get more numbers and ass then when im thinking about what to say and ****.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
yep that is all ya need........No need for an epic post... Balls, conversation, comedy and personality.