DJING, is it really that hard?

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
All members,

It is a reality that this site and the theories that we discussed here are becoming like a new kind of science. We have People like Anti -Dump, Pook who seem to give excellent advice but my question to all of you is :

Is DJING really that hard?

Why are we discussing about women so much , why do we come up with so many questions for other members to solve for us, or maybe get their opinions?

Is DJING really that hard?

There is a guy that goes by the name of DOC LOVE that sells a small soft cover bad printed book and two cds for $100 , and like him you have David D'Angelo Double Your Dating and many more who are making a business based on the following:

Woman are uncomprehensibe, but after buying their books they will seem clear to you

They think they got the answers to becoming and being a ladies man.

DOC LOVE says actually that only 2 percent of men are natural to this theories .

I say Doc Love is full of shyt, David Dangelo is also full of it. I am not saying that they are absolutely wrong or that their readings are not helpful , but they sure do not cost a 100 dollars and you could obtain that information and more on your own if you finish reading this post which is FREE.

I dont claim to be a Super DJ and not to have made the mistakes that i criticize today. Life is a learning process and know one was born with knowledge abouth math , English , or woman pshycology. If you checked all post of mine you will see moments were i was weak speacially when i first entered the site and if you read future post of mine i will be wrong in some of them due to the fact that i learn more and more evryday and my perspective change.

Reading never hurts, if you read this post or Doc Love advice, etc..you can pull some good information and realize things that you havent even realized you had been doing wrong. You can also disagree with other things and reasure yourself with your own explanation and until the day someone gives you a better explanation for that theory you will live and act based on those thories you believe are right.

Why are we all here in this website?

My case is that i love woman and like talking about them . Even when i hate them i love them and even when i love them i hate them. I am sure many of you share that feeling . But are we here to get our problems solve?

I believe asking for advice in this websites is the wrong thing to do. I havent had one question or problem in my life that i couldnt answer better than DOc LOVE could. Why? Because neither Doc Love , Pook, Anti Dump, David D'Angelo, nor any other DJ knows my sytuation and even if they did they dont know how i am and what goes in my head. You see like many of you outheres i have made a generalization of all the theroies i agree and the ones i disagree , and based on those i can answer any question that i have in relation to women.

So lets say for one i dont have the answer ? Well maybe i ask advice of my father or a close friend that is well aware of the nature of woman, maybe i email a Dj friend, maybe i post and get 50 stupid responses and 4 that might be valuable. But wait a second how did i determine for those fo our post to be valuable , well very simple based on the generalisations i had made before from analyzing experiences i have had , readings, etc...

I believe most of the people who read the BIBLE should be prepare out there to answer their own questions. If you just post your problems you will never be a DJ because you can't expect others to solve situations for you. Nevertheless a better appoach could be for you to answer your problem by yourself and the write a post that shows your new theory by explainning to others.

So we come back to the question:

Is it really that hard to be a DJ?

Well you need to read ,(including the bible and any other usuful reading)
You need to take action in the real World,
You need Balls,
And You need to learn from your mistakes,

It is simpler than what others make it seem . And yes the science behind all this is also simpler than THE BIBLE and Pook's post, or DOC Love "the System". What does it reduce to ?

You need to figure it out foryourself .....and is ok if you neeed to read 1000 post on the Bible or David Dangelo or Doc Love to figure it out but what counts is that at the end you see that is not complicated but instead Natural and realize that our main problem was that we have been affected by society so much that we dont realize was natural anymore!

Sincerely Tiburon

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
U think too much!!

If u've ever read ALL of Doc Love articles u would realize that what he says really is the truth. Ur gut feeling teel u this because what u hear from him is what is real. He talks about specifics, no generalities.

Thew best thing that i like about DOc Love is that his advise (which is based on the truths and realities of dating) is so simple yet so effective. U read the advice on websites and the guys sy that u have to KINO, give compliments, neg-hits, advanced eye contact teqniques, etc. The problem with all this is u guys are thining TOO much. First off all ur not suppose to KINO or compliment, so ur thinking about things that dont benefit u.

If u dont want Doc loves system, than u can read his articles for free on askmen.com. But the SYSTEM is the answer to all ur love and dating problems. He's the best there is, because he';s the only guy whose asctually interviewed women on their choces and not their wishes and when u do this u get the truth out of what women want. Have u ever heard of anyone else talk about "challenge"? Doc Love isn't trying to make money, he's trying to help guys. That information is worth millions to me. so think what u want, but dont come crying back to this forum when u can't figure out why ur wife leaves u for the pool boy. AMEN

-ratisson

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course he's trying to make money. Why else would his book cost 100 bux?

Also, KINO is a very important tool in seduction. The only people that get away with not using KINO are those that are so sexually in touch that they can create tension and desire by not touching the girl.

And I don't know of anywhere on these boards where it says to compliment girls. Everyone who's been here longer than a week knows not to let chicks think that they're better than they really are.