Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJBC - WEEK 3 - Group Green + Blue

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Welcome back everyone. I want to congratulate everyone who is still with us. You did a good job passing week 1 and 2. But remember, we have 11 weeks to go. Stay with us!!! Now, at week 3, this is where the fun begins. Talking to HBs! :) Good luck and may the vibe be with you!"

Note: Blue group (*) please add everyone. Group green this is optional.
Touchout
Young Anikan
Punisha
Apostle IX*: jjthemwking
PHAT Rabbit*: schwanndiggs
Erasmus*: Erasmus1337
rushing dude 123*: rushingdude123@hotmail.co.uk (msn)
Miguel*: Miguelgiveshell
Heart Break Kid*: Dorian Khan
Again, if I forgot someone, please tell me. As you can see I merged some groups due to a lot of people quitting, especially after week 1. I am still going to count group points seperately.

Now, it's your responsibility to complete every week on time. You have to:
- Do the reading
- Complete the exercises
- Write a Report at the end of the week
You may:
- Listen to the music (recommended to get into the mood )
- Report any time during the week in this thread
- Ask questions in this thread
- Give tips in this thread or a thread of the other BC-Groups
If you learn anything new that you think is valuable to others, you are encouraged to post this inside the Tips-Section.

In your Report at the end of the week please state if you were successful completing the week or not. If yes, I am going to move your name to the next week. If no you can either stop or give yourself more time. However, I am not going to take care of you anymore in terms of moving you name further. You have to organise yourself then but can still use this thread.

Each week starts on thursday morning and ends on wednesday evening. Use your local time.

Thta's about it as general information goes.

The link to the BC one more time:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

There you will find each weeks reading material, music picks and exercises. I am just going to repeat the exercises in short form in this threads.

Exercises:
1) Ten 2 to 10 min conversations with HBs (girls you would consider to date).

Good luck DJs!

Group Green Points at the beginning of the week: 9

Group Blue Points at the beginning of the week: 14

Last edited by a moderator:

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh god i think im gonna pass out with this challenge :nervous:
ill start saturday i hope ill go out to see Portugal X Turkey and hope to get some HBs
GO PORTUGAL:cheer:

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still in this - made it through week 2. (member of green team).

Ready for week 3.

Apostle IX

Don Juan
Reaction score
one week at a time we gotta keep the lead team blue lets continue to keep it up

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
BLeh, i didn't make it, started getting sick on last sunday and I'm working out of it now, only got 7 in total, otherwise I was on my couch sipping back nyquil and tylenols.

I'll still follow along on my own, more or less at my own pace here now, good luck to all you guys still in here.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys sorry for my absence, i've been working on creating my style of approach. (I kinda issolate myself when I'm making new stuff up, so sorry for being awal.)I've developed a pretty good idea on what to do now, but I just about to go out and feild test it in the mall. Wish me luck guys, and I'll post the results later.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, one thing on this experiment...

I definately found something that "doesn't" work. Lets never speak about this again:cry: ...

Anyways, short run down is as follows, for starters let me say I haven't been feeling quite a bit social for a while, so half the problem was I didn't approach enough (only 2 twice in 2 hours... ewwwww...) Anyways, other then that, my plan was simple try approaching AFTER the three second rule to see what would happen.

And lets just say... OWCH!

never again, i'm either aproaching immmediately or not at all! big mistake.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Aren't we silent blue.

Anyway here is my experiment results from our last discussion;

I got back from my last experiment, didn't go very well... two dates and one number out of ten tries. Suprisingly enough they were all from the direct approach. I was amazed I got any but the ones I got were from a lifeguard, a strawberry blonde working at American Eagle and a girl who teaches salsa at a dancing academy. The latter although I did not know personally, is the instructor of a good friend. As I suspected the clerks, and waitresses did not work. The bartender asked me to buy her a drink and since I was a little to tired to humor her I just introduced her to the guy sitting next to me.

All the indirect approaches seemed to cause hesitation. I think the main obstacle is that they're at work and the responsibility makes them more serious as they don't want to be talked about by a peer or lectured by a boss. I think maybe this would work better on girls working in theme parks and such but that's a little young in general for my tastes.

This whole working HB's thing is still alien to me and I would like to field test it up to around 50 workers. However, I'm going to do this talk to HB's thing first because I want to go back to getting numbers when I ask for them. ;)

Comments tomarrow blue !

PS: How did yours go Rushing Dude?
And nice to see you back Mig !

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Green team, I really don't want to let you guys down this week, but I don't think I can complete the 10# challenge. Seriously, I could sit down and talk to a girl for 20 minutes, know that she's into me, and still not go for the number.

Tonight I was at a party where I had multiple chances of hooking up, definitely could have gotten a few numbers too, but instead of sticking that moment to them I decided to walk away like a fcuking chode. Seriously I am so mad, their were chodes their outgaming me, at least some of them were trying to close.

I'm going to go to the mall Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday trying to get those damn numbers because honestly, that is my BIGGEST SP, just taking that chance.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Touchout, the point of this week is just to talk to girl, not get their number^^

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
well its 10:53 and im totally healed from my slight hangover
like planed i went out to see Portugal's game versus Turkey had a couple of drinks and some joints but zero approaches.i think i wont get over this challenge since i totally refuse to pratice on school chicks and its kinda hard to approach HBs walking by

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work PhatRabbit. Man, you work so fast I’m very envious. But seriously, I think I learned a great deal from your stuff. Anyways guys, I got a quandary on a diesis I gotta fix real fast if I want to stay in this boot camp after this week. You see I’ve got a bad case of the BIR’s (Blithering Idiot Response.) When I chat you HB 6-7.9 I don’t know what it is, but any time I chat to these girls I freeze up and start talking at a mile a minute and basically make a fool of myself. The weird thing is, I don’t get this around really cute girls, and I don’t get it around really ugly ones. Now, normally I would say that this isn’t too much of a problem, but the issue is simple… It’s REALLY limiting my approach pool to either Uglies, who I’m not going to approach at all… cause well… you know. And high-end girls, who are hard to find, so I don’t have a lot of girls to approach!

Sigh, it’s painful.

So here’s a quick run down of how it usually happens:

Me: Hey, hows it going…
Them: Something normal
Me: Lol, funny comment, ask question… (so far so good.)
Them: answer… Answer…
Me: that’s cool, (then the problem) my idea on the issue. (and keep going and alienate them.)

It’s a knee jerk response, and it’s a painful one at that. It stems from my own nervousness that I won’t be able to either keep the convo going. So my question is, how do I stop the BIR? How do I slap myself from doing it cause I tend to miss what I’m doing most of the time.

And nice to meet you all green team, welcome to the most stellar group in the runnings :cool: ! and thanks HBK, it's great to be back.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh. said:
Touchout, the point of this week is just to talk to girl, not get their number^^

O dam, yea I just noticed that, I was going off memory and I thought week 2 was talk to girls you would date and week 3 was get numbers.:eek:

Well in that case I'm at 3/10:cheer:

PS sam its me, you, anikan, and Punisha I think from the green team

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only had 4 convos with some ladys I would date.
Convo one:I approached this girl in soho.I just said Hi and she said hey,then I just asked her what she's doing tonight.She said she doesnt know yet.I hit her with that old,my friends throwing a party and im just helping out with some invites,then i said whats your name again?,she says I never gave it, so we share a little laugh and I tell her that was cute.Then I tell her,gimme your number and I'lll hit you up for the party.I dont got a cell phone so i pull out a **** of paper and she writes her name and number down.When she saw the paper she was like,so your a player?Cause it had alot of numbers on the sheet of paper and I had to tell her my phones off lolz.

Convo two:This was also on friday.I was heading home on the A train and this girl next to me was kind of cute.So I start debating with myself am I gonna say anything.A couple stops later,I come up with a good question.So I turn to her and ask her,who do you think is the biggest players?And she actually says women are.Then she says because we dont really have to do alot of work,all we have to do is put on a nice little dress,have the hair and nails done and just go and dance.From there,we get to decide who and what we want.I was thinking about a response and she said good question and got up for her stop,I just said I agree lolz.I mean,those points were pretty valid.

Convo three:This was sunday,yes at the pr parade.It was so many sexy pr girls I aint know where to start.It was like 3 girls walking and I was with one of my boys.I went up behind one on the right and grab her flag from her right pocket.I did it slowly so she would'nt notice.Then I went up to her and said,you drop something.She looked behind her to see what it was and I showed her the flag lolz.She was like good looks.So i just started asking her stuff like how long she was here and did she see anyone famous.The vibe was wack,she really wasnt tryna talk and my friend wasnt really talking to her friends either so after like a few minutes we just split.

Convo four:I tried that flag trick again with this chick but she felt it and she turned around and was like what you doing?And I was like my bad I just wanted to be puerto rican lolz.So she laughs and hands me the flag,and so we start walking and talking,well really me asking the most questions then she tells me that shes looking for her boyfriend.I was like oh ok.So shes like,later.And im like later.She starts walking off then im like you forgot your flag,and she was like oh yea,thanks.Thats pretty much it,I definately should of tried some more but we left the parade cause we showed up pretty late.

I got three days and six convos left,so I gotta do at least 2 a day.Im probably gon hit the mall up or something today.And SAM,for the Green Team its me Touch out and Punisha and You i guess but I dont see your name up there.

Erasmus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had the time to go down to the mall to practice approaches, and moving into the next few weeks of the bootcamp, my time is going to be even more limited. Sadly I think it's best if I drop out -- though I would be interested in starting again in maybe 3 or 4 months. It's been fun (if short) so far, and I have total confidence in the rest of you! Make blue proud!

Apostle IX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't up an update of what ive been doing lately been busy with some stuff helping family my grandmothers neighbors house got hit with a drive by some gang members and we were fixing up the house to sell and ive also been getting ready and helping my sister move because she got a new job

But still ive been able to get in some convos

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
weekly report:
FAILED.
Guess i didnt make this one out but ill try to do the next challenges even if im out of bootcamp.
oh and yes this was an epic fail.total number of approaches: zero,0,nada,nothing:cry: