DJBC A-Team -Week 3

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations A-Team for Completing Week 2!

These are the DJ's who have completed their excercises and will be moving on to week .

Week 3 5/12/08-5/19/08

EnriTT
Evolution
hyphy101
GaryUranga
John_anthony
Teh_Wolf
Tyzef

The BC will be using the following as guidelines:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

1-2-3

1) Responsibilities
- Do the reading for each week
- Complete the exercises for each week
- Write a Report at the end of the week

2) In addition, you may:

- Listen to the music (recommended to get into the mood )
- Report any time during the week in this thread
- Ask questions in this thread
- Give tips in this thread
If you learn anything new that you think is valuable to others, you are encouraged to post in this thread.

3) Week 3 - Exercises:

> Ten 2 to 10 min conversations with HBs (girls you would consider to date).

Now Goodluck DJ's, go get em!

Last edited:

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5/10 Talked to a ton of girls today, i got two #'s, but only 5 of them I would consider dating.

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys i wont be around for week 4, on monday i leave for brazil for two weeks. I will start again or where i left off when i get back with a group of friends but gl to the rest of you. Ill try to finish this week but my time for going out is limited. i continue on my DJ pilgrimage

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
7/10 Talked to a ton of chicks, but only two I really liked.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to Prom, talked to all of the girls and some were really really hot. So 10/10+. -Completed-

Some chick grabbed my hand while I was dancing and just started grinding with me, holy ****. And uh grinded with the hottest girl there. Crazy ass dancing.

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
two convo's tonight:

was out with some friends and was talking to the girl at the register at the pool hall for like 2 seconds then left. she was all " i have a bf" anyways i got bored and no one was there and there was a group of kids outside and one really hawt girl with all these dudes with tattoos and stuff. and im with a bunch of clean cut Christian/ homeschooled kids haha (tho theyre all college now). so im bored and this dudes like go talk to her man

and im like this is perfect :p so i go outside, meet the dudes first then talking to them and then the girl, then i sat next to here and talked her for a bit... they were a pretty cool group haha.

then i went inside and played some racing game and we went to pay for the pool but i went ahead and was talking to the bf chick and stuff and we were just having fun with her when they got there.

anyways 2/10 :p and i leave tommorrow

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I found my weak point and its being out there and social with new ppl and ]I think ima dedicate to cultivate this skill now instead, so I wont go for week 4 I had about 6/10 convos tho but still Im stickign to week 2/3 combined for lieka month or more just goign to make this a habit, Ill keep reporting on this though, and maybe Ill try for the #s and report that I just think Im missign a skil lhere and I need this first before I go for any other kind of skill

EnriTT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looks like most of you are pretty ahead, great going!
Me, just as GaryUranda feel like I need a bit more practive with the
previous exercise although I did finish it with no problems.
I'm going to go ahead and start exercise #3 anyway latertoday after work, I can feel the pressure building right now lol.

Later guys, and GL!
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/member.php?u=27916

Tyzef

Don Juan
Reaction score
4/10 convos but I had these convos in a pub and a club. I still can't approach girls in the street and just talk to them. I need to overcome this fear and I'm working on it. I had 5 real opportunities to approach some HBs in the street through last week but I didn't react, so I had some regrets. But since I've started this BC, I really feel more confident, and I talk more easily with new people. Before I couldn't imagine to approach a HB in the street, now I feel like I can and I'll do it.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Final Report

EnriTT -need report-
Evolution -10/10
hyphy101 -need report-
GaryUranga -6/10
John_anthony -need report-
Teh_Wolf -need report-
Tyzef -4/10

John_anthony

Reaction score
Week 3 accomplished
10/10
Bounce
1 Lapdance
4 Numbers

Young Leaders Proffesional Party :up:

EnriTT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt make the cut guys.
I came short with a pathetic 5/10 lol.
I will start from week two again and log my personal progess.

This thought me that I need to work more on my social skills.

G/L to all!

Tyzef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like EnriTT and GaryUranga I need to spend more time on weeks 2-3. I need to talk more with new people before to get new skills. I'll take week 4 in 1 month I think.