Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Quiz

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Survivor but from a woman's pov...

1.) She is either trying to do the Rules.. All you men should read that book. DOn't buy it just spend 2 minutes.. reading it. I think it's crap ..soooooo obvious....but you will see her cards right away.. My Dj's response for this might be, " Oh, okay sweetie. No worry, perhaps another nightthen. Get off the phone. SHort and sweet. Offer no counter and Next her. She didn't forget. A woman NEVER ever forgets when or what time or day a man asks her out. Trust me. Even if you are a total Loser.. they remember...They are either playing games or just not all that interested or acting like they aren't and trying to be a challenge. LOL....Don't fall for it. But don't let it throw your game off. ANd whatever you do don't let on that you are the slightest bit angry or upset.. Indifferent, mysterious, busy.. is key. You have lots of other girls in the wings. But I would NOT say you can find someone else to go.. That sounds too defensive. Let her wonder.. Key for a DJ:)

2.) Darn... what was number two.. Oh yeah.. Well, first.. On a first date if any man said come to my house.. I would be put off. Be the man, pick her up and/or meet her somewhere. For drinks. Not dinner. If all goes well then sure grab a bite to eat. But keep the first date casual and on YOUR terms NOT hers... Again, be a man.

3.) Well, depending on how well things were going.. you could meet up with her but then that is giving her control and you are the man.. too early to be meeting her friends for pete;s sake. You don't even know yet if she deserves a second or third date.. I would say, "Gee sounds fun sweetie, but I really need to get going. It's been fun. We'll talk soon." Don't mention a time and chances are she will be the one calling you in a few days. If you go with her it is too AFC too soon...You shouldn't be meeting her friends until you are at least exclusive if that. Or at least not until you banged her;)

Not sure if I repeated anything on previous, posts. Did not read everyone but most of you guys get an A in my book. The key is to take everything in stride.. She is not the ONE until she earns it.

So, how did I do.. Nevermind, don't answer that:)

Good luck!

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you do?

Hmmm....

NEXT!

Hahaha J/K. Great insights Tamales. You can take me out anytime.

Guys, pay attention to this part -

"But I would NOT say you can find someone else to go.. That sounds too defensive. Let her wonder.. Key for a DJ"

Nice!

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tamales, I don't remember telling you to get up off of your knees...you still have some work to do little girl.

Nice post though. Now make me happy.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. YOU DON'T GIVE THE MAKE SURE CALL IN THE FIRST PLACE. You just show up, if she's not there in 30min after schedule... leave, and NEXT.

2. "Why the change of plans?(In a slight sarcastic tone) No biggie... same time?"

3. "I didn't think that I was going to date your friends? Let's go ___________ instead.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and one more point...****y and funny is very very very hard to pull off unless you are already a master DJ. Most times, you men come across as jerky, rude or just totally AFC.. If you have the personality to pull it off and you are very very very HOT then go for it.. but usually, this backfires in the end.. JMO..

I am only speaking from experience and no expert. But there is a fine line to being C&F and a jerk and no DJ, who has truly mastered his game is a jerk..Big difference and we can smell it a mile away... ALl about confidence. Attitude while all the time being a perfect gentleman. I mean don't give us a reason to diss you later:) And we will, trust me if you don't pull it off right:)

Funny, V.. because I am right now in training with a master DJ on here.. he had me on my second assignment, i.e., set the rules of the date, ask him out on my terms.. Didn't work the first time well sort of,, long story.. but this guy was a dud...I basically went out and had to get two numbers and get 3 men to ask for mine. I ended up getting nine potentials in total.. Eekk.. But we learned that I am not really all that comfortable doing the agressing. Hence, my advice to you men. "Do what works". We all have our own game..

Everyone is different. I mean if they are 18 then that is going to be a different game then let's say someone, like me who is 30 something and been there. Or let's say someone divorced with kids.. I mean it is not an exact formula.. And no matter what, love is still an eginma and men and woman will drive eachother nuts no matter. JMO. I found this site and have learned a lot and met a very dear friend who has helped me see how I need to alter my ways some. Not much but some:) I am very good looking but at the same time, simply just too nice. And as a former model in the biz that is rare.. No, I am not an attention *****.. just trying to better myself.... I have never been played up until now and at 30 something, I say that's pretty good. Maybe the fact that I am older and still single is my downfall. Maybe I come across as more desparate or somehow put in that category.. I dunno....Most times I am always and I mean always, asked why is such a gorgeous, successful, funny and together woman like you is still single.. I hate that ?, !!!!!!

But then maybe I have a lot to learn. Or what is the problem...Truthfully, I think beauty has somewhat hindered me. I had to work my ass off for 13 years in a male dominated field, accounting.. Big Five.. But now my life is taking an entirely different direction. I am happy, confident and ready for what comes ahead. But being this age or being a lot younger is a whole different game. All depends and each situation is different just as each person is different. So bear that in mind when taking advice on here. If you ain't C&F don't try to be!

I see so many posts on here of men ages 17 and 18.. Hell, at that age the last thing I was worried about was my game. I didn't even lose my V until 22.. But maybe it's the times. Still I say just have fun, be respectful, happy, confident and know that life is truly wonderful.. It's not about finding a mate it's about taking each day at a time and making the most of each moment and making you the best YOU can be.. Sorry, the last part was so sappy. I suppose I am here to learn. I was recently hurt by a DJ. A real DJ but not enough of one to have me. He is now AFC me and wants me back but the lessons I learned from him, I will never forget nor regret. I was played and didn't even know what that was until now. I have always had lt bf, afc's basically. Now I know I need to grow and learn just like you and I have also learned what type of man that can satisfy me in every way and it ain't no AFC!!!! For sure:)

So, V.. what time did you say you wanted to pick me up? And where are we going. I just loooooooooooooove surprises:) I am sure anything we do will be fun. I am more interested in the company. Wink:) JK

PS Thanks for not nexting me. At least not YET! Although after this email you surely will....You must admit, I have calmed down with the posts somewhat. But give a girl a break. I am having a nice dinner after work, drinking some wine and well, hell we women like to talk. And yes, we can add something to here. At least those of us that are are sincere. And all I have done is try and relay my experience. Nothing more.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oskiano:

Well, since you were passed out, with a big grin on your face and snoring... I didn't think you would mind sweetie. But if it wasn't good enough for you, I'll understand. No worry.

Batman407

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was an awesome idea man

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Batman!

Hey Tamales...

This is the first time I've read any of your posts. I may read some more later if I'm having trouble sleeping. :D

Anyways, why don't you let me know next time you're gonna be in San Diego and we can get together for a quick drink and some stimulating conversation...If you're buying that is ;)

As far as ****y and funny goes, people need to understand that C&F is only about 1/10 of what the DYD system is all about. I personally think it works BETTER for guys who aren't as good looking, because they don't come across as conceited.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Tell her its no skin off my back and proceed to set up a date with a different person.

2. Ask her why she wants to meet at the resteraunt. If the reason is decent enough go ahead and meet her there. If not suggest my own alternate place to mutually meet.

3. I would say this "Although I'm sure your friends are a blast I really had planned on spending the evening just with you." I would mention I would be glad to meet her friends outside of the date and that if she wants to we could end the date early so she can hang out with her friends. Of course her response will tell me quickly where on the dating bus she is going...

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point V! on C&F.. I guess I just happen to get the good looking ones. But then again, I am here aren't I:) But San Diego and drinks? I wouldn't dream of it.. You seem to have your hands full and well, I live on the other end of the continent to make such an effort.

Sweet dreams though... Tamales:)

Serioulsly.. good luck.. Nighty nite.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Forget about her and call a back up or go to a bar with some buddies for the evening. If she calls back fine, if not no biggie. Its not my responsibility at this point to try and go any further with someone who can't make time for me.

2. Tell her its nothing you can't handle.

3. Suggest a bar she's never been too, if she's not down with that say "Sorry I thought you were the type not scared of trying new things." If she doesn't change her mind offer to end the date early and drop her off at the bar where her friends bar and have one drink with them and call it a night.

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. No counter offer, broken date.. NEXT. Do nothing

2. I'd be willing to be flexible here. She called.

3. A sign you are in trouble. Your date went badly and she's trying to end it, OR, it when well for too long and she's trying to end it. Graciously excuse yourself, as if it were getting late anyway, as if you were planning on calling in a night shortly anyway. Try to read her signals to see if it's time to NEXT, or if she's just being dumb and may want another date. React accordingly. (should be obvious) if she pulls your arm and WANTS you to come, she's just being stupid. If she immediately accepts your suggestion, say goodnight and don't call her again.

Reaction score
1. You have a a date set up with a girl for Friday, and you call her Friday morning to discuss the time and place. She says, "Oh Im soooo sorrrrrrry...I totally forgot and I let them schedule me to work. I feel sooooo bad"...

BUT she doesn't say anything about rescheduling:

Umm.. That's alright, just tell/call me when your schedule isn't so busy......(truth of the matter is, I wouldn't want to date this chick anymore.......she probably won't call) why waste time?

2. You have a first date set up and the girl is supposed to meet you at your house. She calls you an hour before and asks if she can meet you at the restaurant downtown.:

I would say fine, I guess I'll meet you there. I don't see any thing disappointing with her not wanting to meet at my house.

3. You are on a first date, and after dinner and drinks she says, "Hey I have some friends over at Daddy's Bar and Grill...Let's go over there at meet up with them!":

Me: who are these friends?
Her:umm some guys/girls
Me:alright that's cool!
*I am never to take this chick out on a date again*

there's is no need to be aggressive or desperate in these situations...Playing cool is the only solution...and possibly nexting them..They're a waste of time and energy

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post - I'll bite

First of all, these are some tricky questions! They presuppose that I've taken steps I normally don't take... but I'll entertain them for the sake of discussion, even if you wanted me to say "It's all a trick!"

Originally posted by Vassago
What would YOU do in these situations?

Ahite, this is what I believe that I would do based on my experiences and dispositions...

1. You have a a date set up with a girl for Friday, and you call her Friday morning to discuss the time and place. She says, "Oh Im soooo sorrrrrrry...I totally forgot and I let them schedule me to work. I feel sooooo bad"...

BUT she doesn't say anything about rescheduling.

FRIDAY is for friends and girlfriends. I'm going to assume that SHE pressed for the Friday date and that I caved because my Monday-thru-Thursday schedule looks full for a good month AND she has made more than clear her intention to be more than a friend.

I DO NOT call to confirm. This calling-to-confirm business is the greatest atrocity every committed against mankind. So, once again I am going to assume that we set a date for Friday EARLIER in the week and that she is calling last minute to cancel our date.

If she didn't say anything about rescheduling, I'd get her off the phone as soon as possible and forget that she exists.

2. You have a first date set up and the girl is supposed to meet you at your house. She calls you an hour before and asks if she can meet you at the restaurant downtown.

I DON'T ask dates, especially first-dates to meet me at my house. The exception is if I have been dating someone, they seem sane, and it's obvious that what we want to do together will require some privacy.

I think I would NOT tell a date to meet me here (my place) PERIOD. What if she's nutty? What if she's really a nice girl and the suggestion creeps her out (as it probably should)?

Sorry, no answer for this one.

3. You are on a first date, and after dinner and drinks she says, "Hey I have some friends over at Daddy's Bar and Grill...Let's go over there at meet up with them!"

I dislike dinner and drink dates. I prefer to do those things with someone after we've been intimate... Call me silly but I feel sort of weird eating in front of people until I'm sure I can trust them.

First dates should be light and fun... nobody worries about who's paying what or how so-and-so's getting home.

Let's say we went out for coffee and she suggested afterwards that we meet up with her friends somewhere. To be honest with you, I'd like to meet her friends. I enjoy meeting people and having a good time more than I typically enjoy the conventional thirty-minute coffee date. Who knows who her friends are or if meeting them would put me over even more with her? Maybe she's lost interest in me but her hot friend won't stop talking about me.

These are all tough situations that I have come across in the last few months. I learned A LOT, and I figured you guys would too.

It's good to be prepared in advance for the games women play.

Who will score the highest on the DJ Quiz???

:confused:
Women play games - not all of them, I'm sure, but most of the ones I've dated and fooled around with. My most effective strategy is to NOT play games in return but to be my genuine self, be considerate, and not put up with anything excessive.

DWK

Reaction score
Pressing The blue button....
Bump!