Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Olympics

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am planning on the biggest scale pickup efforts of my life. I'm looking for quantity not necessarily quality now. I'm pissed bitter and hurt over getting dumped and now I need to get back into the field.

Over the last 4 years I've constantly had some type of woman in my life. Now for almost one month I haven't. It only sucked because it was a girl I cared about alot that dumped me, mainly due to the long distance.

Part of my thinking of the DJ Olympics is very similar to boot camp. I will make a ton of approaches. I will also assign myself a daily point value to judge progress. I will post more on this later but basically points will be assigned for every step along the seduction path until final f closing of the girl.

The journey of a thousand miles starts tomorrow. I'm still hurt and angry but it's way too important for me to get back out there. I've been in the new town about a month now and I need to get some momentum going.

Every day I'll post something, or zero points. Once I set up the point system feel free to post your own on here. The point system is solely on the honor code.

Heres what I'm thinking, to make it simple one point for each.

Eye contact maintain and held: 1 pt
Initiate conversation or approach: 1 pt
Go for e-mail close: 1 pt
Go for phone # close 1pt
Phone call to setup date/meeting: 1 pt
Kiss close: 1 pt
**** close: 1 pt
First date (and each subsequent date): 1 pt

You can only get points for each of these girls one time, other than the dates you get with a girl. This puts emphasis on meeting new girls.

So in theory with a particular girl you can keep getting points for going out on dates, but after that the return is low. The DJ olympics puts a big emphasis on actively meeting new girls.

I may even try to set a record for cold approaches (granted it is tough to do alot once you start doing well with a particular lady or find one you are interested in).

In any event fear of rejection is a thing of the past. The only reason I haven't been going out lately is that my mood has been so foul that I didn't even want to be in public. Sometimes you can be too pissed.

Regardless it starts tomorrow. At work and after work.

ITS ON.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I think you should give more points for cold approaches, most loser on here will probably just get on yahoo personal and send IM''s...

anyway Im down with participationg in the dj olympics. My game has been pretty cold over the last 3 weeks.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do. Tonight was a bit lame but I get a point or two for a cold approach and eye contact with a Colombian hostess at this bar.

I will go back to her. 2 pts for Friday (eye contact plus convo, kind of lame but what the hell)

5/13/05 2 pts (1 eye contact, 1 convo)

Edit...

One thing I wanted to add was that I was with a group from work. I was kind of bothered about the fact that the married girl who is quite hot (and believe me I won't mess with married girls) was hitting on one of the other guys more than me. It was blatant. I don't know why I get jealous but it happens.

The other girl from work who had been showing alot of interest was more reserved. But I do have a feeling that some girls will flirt alot more heavily when you are one on one with them and this may be whats happening.

Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
5/13 eye contact + attempted pickup + rejection (i hate that word) = 2 points

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, you mind if I join? Just for fun. I found this site 4 years ago when I was depress over my ex girl friend.

After 2 years of DJing, I've settle into a LTR until now. I have a gf already but now I'm in a long distance with her. I dont believe in long distance so im now need to repolish my DJ skills.

Today: One girl approach, she was immature so I didn't bother to ask for number. And one guy approach, 3 eye contacts. (I wont count pts for the guy, that's just to improve my convo skills)

Convo and eye contact w/girls only
5/13/05 3 pts (2 eye contacts with a "hi", 1 convo)

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chuchu, welcome to join. Next time dont ask do it! Kind of reminds me when David D said people will say, "Excuse me, may I talk to you?" Comes off as too passive for women really.

So a quick update. Concurrently I'm using a free online dating site (Matchdoctor), (I am very hesitant as I got my first female stalker last year from using one). In my profile, I haven't used a picture and in my ads I ****ily say I'm only looking for friends and that I work in a hospital. I've gotten a few responses including one from a girl AFC.

Im actually thinking of posting an ad for Matchdoctor at the local colleges (I just did a search and there are some girls around here but not enough). If they new it was free perhaps they'd use it. Sounds crazy.

Tonight I'm going to a free seminar on pickup. Will report more on that later but I won't advertise for the group although I do hope they are good.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
may 15---1pt bs banter with a check in a parking lot.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sat May 14, 3 eye contacts, two convos, one e-mail address (this is for a girl to be a friend with though, no point in posting more details) 6 Pts total.

The guys at the seminar were cool. They seem to know their stuff. Without advertising for them, you've seen them on here. Good group.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky, pissed off, bitter, and hurt is no way to get back into the game, son. You're only going to end up wasting a lot of everyone's time and energy. Clear your slate, make peace with the past, start fresh, but guard yourself from getting hurt.

'Slinger

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm losing a bit of the pissed off and bitterness. To do so I have to workout all the time, which I have been doing for 10 years anyways. The only problem is I don't have access to a gym full time (its because the gyms you have to join here are overpriced and kind of suck, and the one I like is free but only for very limited hours).

So I've been doing a bit more running.

I think I will be OK and focusing on this as a numbers game will certainly help.

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky, I hope you feel better soon. Just a matter of time thats all.

Well, I was moving yesterday. While driving, the car transmittion got locked up. Costs me $450 to towed my car home. Just one of those bad day.

0 pts.

3pts total.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky,

It is good that you are getting back in the field.

But why have a points system without any rewards? I think you should give yourself some kind of reward - ie: when you have reached 50 points, then buy yourself something to indulge on. 100 points will get yourself a new car or something.

Also I think you should reward yourself for more riskier and harder stuff.

If you reward yourself 1 pt for eye contact, then you should have about 3 pts for an actual approach as it requires more effort on your part to approach then to look at someone.

Equally, more points should be allocated for things such as closes, phone conversation etc.

Personally, if I were you, this would be the point system:

1 pt for approach
2 points for an approach + close
3 points for a date
4 points for a kiss on date

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I originally wanted to do more points for the harder stuff but right now it's just easier to keep it simple with it all at 1.

The reward for me will be getting with new women. I'll admit my ex did make me pretty sad. I also had the bad tendency of stopping the DJing after I had dated a girl I really like for awhile. I have the bad habit of going exclusive too soon.

Anyways last year wasn't a bad year. I banged 4 different women and had 3 going at the same time for a while. But thats the past.

So today
5/15/05 4 eye contacts, 1 approach, 1 convo. Total 6 pts.

I really want to up the approaches, especially on weekends. During the week would be quite tough.

For my goals of dating again, I don't want to balance anymore than 3 girls. I'm too busy and have a few important things like board exams to study for this summer.

Really one damn good girl would satisfy me, but I think I'm going to have screen several to find her. So I'll be talking to a lot of chicks.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today 4 pts eye contact. No major convos. Sucks huh. I bumped into a girl on the street and somehow it flashed into my mind I hadn't been laid for months. Thanks to my ex breaking up with me and holding out on me when she moved here.

Well that streak is going to end soon.

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with the guys today. A lot of eye contact but when I amost say hi to them, they looked away. This one girl knows I was looking at her when she walked by me, but didn't bother to look at me. I didn't turn around. Don't know why.

1 approach at the restaurant. Got her phone number.

I'll give her a call in a couple of days.

Possible date this weekend. Maybe lunch.

5 pts total

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good going chuchu.

Well I got 3 eye contacts yesterday, and about 3 today.

The thing is 2 girls today really gave me a serious look of interest.

Now heres the catch. One of them I locked eyes with several times and said hi to (I know this sounds AFC, but I'm getting back into it OK guys after the breakup).

Anyways, this girl I have never seen before but I asked someone about her and he hadn't seen her either.

Either way she works in the department but isnt closely associated with daily functions. So next time I see her I will chat her up. There was some definite visual signs of interest. Damn I can just picture her long flowing black hair.

I wont' miss a chance to initiate convo with her next time.

One thing about practicing this eye contact. It is very important. It seems trivial, seems AFC to just record eye contacts, but the more you practice the more you develop that confident look again. It also keeps your eye open for opportunities!

There are 2 or 3 girls who do administrative tasks but aren't secretaries I come in contact with on a regular basis. I think they are fair game for fishing off the company bridge with.

So 3 pts today.

DonRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Today 4 pts eye contact. No major convos. Sucks huh. I bumped into a girl on the street and somehow it flashed into my mind I hadn't been laid for months. Thanks to my ex breaking up with me and holding out on me when she moved here.

Well that streak is going to end soon.

Remember the Toa of Steve.... you have to empty yourself of your desire and by doing so you become desirable. Chicks got the serious radar for that chit man...

Also remember to use C&F in the conversations with them.

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score

There are 2 or 3 girls who do administrative tasks but aren't secretaries I come in contact with on a regular basis. I think they are fair game for fishing off the company bridge with.

Lucky you, Ricky. At the hospital associated with my job, all the admin girls have huge freakin' rocks on their fingers. In fact, I rarely see a HB in this place who isn't sporting a diamond. The only ones who don't should be out to pasture, or they look they'd been beaten with an ugly stick.

Okay, this isn't the correct thread in which to complain. So, I'll put in something positive: Ricky, if you've hit the mother lode, go digging and keep up the good work.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but the Tao of Steve can't stop me.

I have a huge problem, I need to get laid soon. I can feel the desperation welling up (but still no fat chicks for now please)

I keep having that bad thought that it's obvious I'm horny as hell.

Uggh

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but the Tao of Steve can't stop me.

I have a huge problem, I need to get laid soon. I can feel the desperation welling up (but still no fat chicks for now please)

I keep having that bad thought that it's obvious I'm horny as hell.

Uggh
ricky,
you are a man who has been single at least a month for a ltr.
of course its obvious you're horny as hell.
just always be aware of this and try not to make it tooo obvious .
lots of luck :rockon: