DJ life: do your relationships ever really end?

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically every relationship i have with women never really officially start or end. There's no relationship drama either. There's really nothing "official" about these relationships .. it's purely a relationship based on having fun together, and fvcking.

I notice that once you start having sex with a girl - she'll stick around seemingly forever. I have girls who fizzled out who i never hear from again, and those that still text me randomly months since the last time we were together and it usually always leads to sex. The really good kind with no inhibitions.

Once they get past this idea that they are "sluts" for having casual sex with you -- it's almost like you become a trusted source for it. They can play the role of a prude with all of the other guys whining/dining them for sex, while secretly fvcking your brains out with no real effort/fvcks given on your part.

When I read stories on this forum about people breaking up or ending things with a girl e.g. "should i end it after this girl did this to me?".. I never really understand it. What's the point in 'ending' anything? Just create more distance, date other girls, and keep her on the back burner ... it's likely she'll come around again ... or at least be someone you can reach out to in the future when you are in the mood for company.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that give it up, prior to a mutually communicated and agreed upon arrangement, are sluts.

Aka casual sex = slut

There's probably too much going on in the background. (orbiters)

Not interested.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically every relationship i have with women never really officially start or end. There's no relationship drama either. There's really nothing "official" about these relationships .. it's purely a relationship based on having fun together, and fvcking.

I notice that once you start having sex with a girl - she'll stick around seemingly forever. I have girls who fizzled out who i never hear from again, and those that still text me randomly months since the last time we were together and it usually always leads to sex. The really good kind with no inhibitions.

Once they get past this idea that they are "sluts" for having casual sex with you -- it's almost like you become a trusted source for it. They can play the role of a prude with all of the other guys whining/dining them for sex, while secretly fvcking your brains out with no real effort/fvcks given on your part.

When I read stories on this forum about people breaking up or ending things with a girl e.g. "should i end it after this girl did this to me?".. I never really understand it. What's the point in 'ending' anything? Just create more distance, date other girls, and keep her on the back burner ... it's likely she'll come around again ... or at least be someone you can reach out to in the future when you are in the mood for company.
I was thinking the same thing. Relationships with a title are largely pointless. Over time, they'll damage your reputation (a female that claims to be yours is out there flirting and thirsting for attention).

Some females push a relationship and give up when they don't get it. They leave for a while but most circle back eventually. The more slutty ones(and in love ones) push less hard and circle back sooner from my experience.

You're totally right though. If you get them in bed and stop dealing with them eventually, they'll circle right back to you. However, I think that only applies if you haven't shown what a pvssy you are.

BTW I used " you" in a general sense. No offense to you, OP

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people are too vague and generalising on this forum. Some women are not gonna put up with your ****, if she's worth her salt with her head screwed on, a lot of the time she's gonna swerve your bs games. Obviously not talking about you guys because you're both the man etc.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Most women are sluts because most women are TRASH.

Women of today ARE the NYC Subway: Dirty, unreliable, loud, unpredictable, inconsistent and obnoxious.. but also the best deal in town for a RIDE. Visit New York if you don't know what I mean.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know why you have this type of success & others here don't? You are good in bed.

if you are good in bed and most of these guys here are not. You can not chill with a girl for 5 months when you have good d*ck and ask her to chill and she will come running.
Trust me I know.