Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ input for tonight 7:30!

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, It's been a while since I posted. Well, to make a long story short. LOL! My former DJ and I are seeing eachother tonight. I haven't seen him in two or so months. I have begun dating others and happy about it. Actually, happy to be single! Why stress over just one guy, you know. Anyhoo,

He claims to really, really miss me. He has called and called and called. Even when he was on business out of the country.. And again late last night.

Probably just looking for some booty but I sincerely, think we care for one another. I mean we saw eachother for 7 months or so. ALbeit mainly for sex and I was taken big time. Never did get a straight answer from him about a lot of things. Drove me nuts and I still want to know but whatever

. Anyhow, I am seeing him in a couple hours. Going to look very very nice. Want to make him pant:) ANyways, I am very nervous tho... I am not sure how I will feel. Or how he will. I mean why hasn't he just moved on. I mean he continues to call me even though we haven't had sex for over 2 months. We have talked on the phone and stuff but not seen eachother since.

Was this a mistake. Too late:) Will I get sucked back into it. Can I just act like his friend. Do I make him suffer a little and tease him to death and then smile and leave. Don't give him an inch. If he wants me so badly, he is going to have to earn my trust the second time around.Sorry, this sounds very mean but at one point he really hurt me and I am just now going to see just how far I have come and learned from this experience. I mean he is the biggest player on the planet!!!! Can I laugh about the whole ordeal with him and tease him about being a player . I dont plan on doing anything sexual with him. He needs to earn a place back in my life. And well, I am happy dating others and just hope he and I can remain friends. I am not sure I will even want him again, you know. TIme has a way of healing things.

Not sure what I am asking this for? Just nervous. I mean it't taken me a long time to get over this and I am scared to see him again. Eek.. Anyhow, hope all is well with everyone on here.

Life is all good and keeping happy and busy. Thanks.

Oh yeah, My ? is how to respond to him. I never have got a straight answer from him. Can I just have fun, be vague and let him do all the talking and let him lead. I am just out for a drink and some dinner and to catch up with an old friend. He originally wanted to come to my place. I said of course, no no no... We'll see... strange.

Like usual, I am rambling! Thanks again!

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go out, have fun, and stick to your guns. Unless you just want a lay of course...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prediction......

Hey Tamales me again.

If you are meeting him at 7:30 I'll bet you'll be pressed against the wall with your panties torn down and getting your brains banged out of you by 9:00.

Just from your previous posts about this guy I can tell you'll never be able to resist.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tamales is back too? whats with all the girls coming back....at any rate..welcome back to the boards.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SLIKKER_THAN_AVG
tamales is back too? whats with all the girls coming back....at any rate..welcome back to the boards.
They want us...Anyway, how did it go Tamales?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if only more woman knew about this site!

could you ask for much better advise?

an Tamales you boy aint a DJ

hes callin you from out of the country?

c'mon thats such desperation

doesnt the fact that he is continually callin you without a point (prolly jus to hook up ) bother you in many ways?

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, thanks. And no I am not going to be a board hog. I just came back for some input. This guy had me going nuts and well, last night couldn't have gone better!!!!! We had a blast. And SLICKSTER I not only kept my panties on, but he didn't even get a kiss. He too was very surprised and kept trying every move in the book. But he also has a lot of control. Major and after drinking a lot we made a little bet to see who could resist the longest. I was impressed with his DJ skills but he was even more surprised by me.

I just played along and teased him. Not in a spiteful way. We still are very attracted to one another but well, this time I could take it or leave it. I mean why settle for someone who doesn't treat you well. I could tell he was really into me and kept saying that while he was in Brazil, all he thought about was me.. Sure.. His recent actions may not be DJ but it is all part of his plan to real me back .. honestly the sex between us was the hottest ever in my life and for him.. ... but hey,.. I mean a little sugar goes a long way:)

Anyhoo, we are friends and who knows what will happen. We had a lot to drink. We teased eachother. His friends showed up and one of them was very very cute and we flirted. Mr. DJ didn't like that one bit. At one point I even circulated and chatted up with some others at the bar. Male and female.

All in all I just had a lot of fun. It was great to see him but it is different. This time I am not the same chumpette. I mean once a fool fine but twice and you're an idiot. I had to go through a lot of pain to get to this point.

He of course, kept trying (but after the bet he backed off. I could also tell he could take it or leave it so we'll see.) I just smiled and said in a playful way that this time he would have to earn it and well, gee I am just not so sure. I hate playing games but for the first time thanks to him and these boards, I honestly felt I had my game on. It felt great. I felt happy, confident and it wasn't about revenge. I adore him still but it's not the same anymore. I didn't act like a jerk but I wasn't the ol' tamales chumpette that let him get his way with me. Will I see him again, most likely. Will we end up in the sack again, most likely or not. I am honestly not sure. Will we end up getting back and dating in a healthier way.. Hmmm.. I am not sure. I used to want that more than anything but now I just don't know. Dating others sure does help.

I am just happy and grateful that I went through this experience. i have him to thank and a feeling that regardless he and I will remain friends.

Thanks again! I really appreciate it. Sort of a lame post I realize but just goes to show that you really can move on and move on from a chump to a confident, got your game on sort of person. Will I fall again, sure. I am not perfect but last night was an important step for me.

Tamales

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on resisting temptatation. I know it can be hard sometimes.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Tamales. :) How ya doing girl. Looks like you've turned the tables on that dude. Go you!! Ah well I just wanted to say hi.

Feel free to message me sometime. :)