DJ help needed i'm in a bit of a pickle.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out on a date having a good chat, laying down on couches sipping on some nice Pimm's Cup. The night goes on she starts hinting on my real intentions, when she gets my verbal confirmation she:

:box: :box: :box: FREAKS OUT!:box: :box: :box:

I start laughing.

sitts up starts shaking, stares into the distance...mumbles how she cant...wont....could...would but she doesn't want a relationship(which she thinks its what i'm looking for :nono:) but she is not looking for hookups.

after calming her down for 10 min, I asked her what the hell was up wid her why she freaked out..? apparently she has been fighting with the ex boyfriend cos he wants to be exclusive and she does not want to, plus she freaked out cos I did not react badly and cut the date short.

We stayed out for a couple of more drinks and she went back to normal.... lying down 5cm from my face staring into my eyes at my mouth... i told her after that freak out even if I had any interest now its quite definitely gone. She asked if we were going to go out again... i said no... when i took her home she waited for me to tell me how nice the night had been and how she enjoyed and bla bla bla I went up to her and kissed or the cheek and left.

Two questions....

1. Am I a Beta that is my impression.

2. I feel she wants it when i was with her... and i felt she wanted it still after the freakout/rejection.... but I dont know I should behave.... DJ's to the rescue PLS

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like she is going to be nothing but hard work and a serious drama queen.
You did fine, particularly this part
ace88 said:
She asked if we were going to go out again... i said no...
do NOT change your mind on this, she is not going to be a fun ride.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would but she doesn't want a relationship(which she thinks its what i'm looking for ) but she is not looking for hookups

She doesn't want one thing, yet she doesn't want the other. You made the decision for her; which was also the right decision by yourself.

That's not beta, that's f*cking awesome dude. Anytime a chick is f*cking around like that, I just disappear for a while. They always come back for more. If she's even talking to her ex, disappear again. Why entertain a chick who is blates playing guys like this.

Women are just constantly crippled like this by their chronic indecision. It's very unattractive.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation of my thoughts, I am realising how nuts the situation is.... her friends stopped saying greeting me.... looks like i dodged a bullet there.

Thanks for the answers m8

Dallers

Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
This. I'm dealing with one at the moment and there is nothing good that will come from it.

Even worse, I only attract crazy girls. FML. :cheer: