Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havn't got much time so i will probably update at the end of every week. I think i need this bootcamp at the moment because I am too comfortable with what i have (thanks to old me) and i am not growing as much as i would like. It is probablly been due to me trying to reach other life goals, which is kool, but i need to keep on top of everything.

Update on me:
My body is looking better than ever from me keeping up the sport and i have been getting all the grades i wanted in my assignments so far, got a new job which is great and i have met a lot of kool people in my university and other places, but i still want to push myself more than this and i am going to set some more short based goals.

I realised working to time is not to efficent, but rather if you set a small goal to understand or do a certain thing in anything (eg.spanish- learn 20 personaility words, tango-understand how to perform a gauncho ,business- understand how inflation works and apply it ) it is more efficent to learn that way, well for me at least. So basically just do what you need and take all the time you want till you fufill that task.

I have a list of all the things i want to achieve in the next 5 years, so i am going to relate tasks everyday to the list and use it to understand a concept of the thing or maybe make an improvement on my ability (eg. changing 50 laps in swimming to 60). So for the rest of today I need to do the introduction on my assignment and send off some forms for some volunteer work at christmas.

I am not where i want to be in most things (like guitar, tennis, pool), but i can accept that and not let my pride get in the way. I will start where i need to start and even practise from the beginning if i have to and just focus on technique, because sometime my performance is good but my technique lets me down in some things.

I have plates, but i think i am going to cut most of them loose and start off fresh and i am also going to leave some of my social circles and not cling on to them because to be honest i don't need them, i can meet new people where ever i go and i will make sure to keep to that, because when i started this thing thats what made it most fun.

Ok guys lets get this SHOW ON THE ROAD!

Week 1:

Tasks:
1. 50 hello's
2: 2 hours eye contact

I got up quite late because i had a rough night the night before (will make sure to go bed earlier). well after i got up i went gym and worked out then after i went swimming. I went to university (BTW university is AWESOME haha) and helped someone out as well by being a part of there project. During this i was able to say hi to 10 people and i got 10 responses back (wow that was a suprise to me to lol) and some with conversations. I also kept eye contact with a lot of people, i am usually zoned out thinking what i got to do next, so i got to practise this more.

Well anyway guys i will catch u at end of week, i got to finish an assignment, so adios for now.

ps: dam gym and swimming really drained me out, so i am bit tired writing this so sorry guys if it is a tough read haha.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Completed
Interesting week i even got 1 number....a guys number haha. O well I thought i would pace myself through this because i don't really want to get in a relationship halfway through the bootcamp and having to quit because of it as usual. Week went good though got quite a lot done and even had a night off and did some roller disco, Hell yeah i can go backwards now (kinda).

I got quite a lot of hi's and most responsed back except today where i left 11 hi's to do at 5pm. So i was trawling through the snow in a puffy jacket at night time looking like a mad man giving hi's to random people.

Well now things start to get a bit interesting seeing week 2 starts tommorow.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2

Tasks:
1. 10 conversations with strangers (2-10 mins)

I will get the conversation and i will also try to do this in a more elvis way this week. I got a group assesment for a job tommorow as well, but i am not too bothered if i get it or not, considering if i don't get it I will have more time to study, do hobbies and work for my other job, so i'll just have fun and see how it goes.

Update on me

I can't explain it, but i think i lost that umph that i use to have. The sort of feeling you get when you are going totally out of your zone and doing things you would of never ever thought of doing. It's like the strong beating feeling in your heart when you havn't approached a girl in a while and it challenges your presence as a man. I am going to try and get it back and relax a bit more and have more fun whilst i am doing my hobbies and what not, rather than constantly forcing myself to do things.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Completed

Ok another week bites the dust, but yeah other than that Merry christmas everyone. This week was pretty interesting, i ended up asking 3 girls for numbers and i got 2 of then. I left one approach to last minute and i had to end up doing it 30 minutes from my deadline, luckily i found a drunk scottish dude waiting in the que with me for the toilet haha.

I was doing some volunteer work over the holidays and after i finished my shift i met some girl who was also working under a bridge (i counted this as an approach seeing it was after my shift)

RD: hey so whats your job to guard the bridge?
HB: haha no, i just tell them to left or right
RD: wow was there one time where the wrong person took the wrong way and you had to run after them
HB: yeah that was quite exciting
RD: haha you know kind of a bit creepy under this dark bridge right
HB: yeah i don't think its usually the right place for a girl to meet a guy (ioi?)
- it was going all well then her friend came and it just through off my game, i was waiting for the friend to go so i could ask her out, but i think that lack of confidence probablly caused me not to get the close when her friend left her. I think i could do with some more work on couple and 3+ sets, i will improve this during the camp)

Ok next approach i was at uni doing all my assignments early (done them all btw), but whilst i covered my whole desks with books, the girl was using printer next to me and had trouble moving mouse because all of my books.

- i looked at her and smiled-

RD: wow sorry i can get a bit greedy sometimes, i didn't think anyone else was near me (moving my books)
HB: haha its ok ( I looked at her printing pages and they were loads of single copies)
RD: wow you are printing quite a lot out, were u not sure what to print with all those copies
HB: haha no i just print my lectures so i can read them, i don't like reading off computer ( i felt she was giving me a lot of ioi's for a simple convo)
(well anyways me and her start hitting it off then and i was walking out with her as i left, shes polish, doing same subject as me, shes got a boyfriend, she likes to dance and volley ball etc...has a boyfriend) I then just asked for her number to go out sometime dancing and she gave it to me kissed me on cheek and wished me a merry christmas, then started texting me later.

I cold approached some girl outside on another day and when i say cold it was cold because it was bloody freezing outsite, well anyway she just moved away from me after i cut it straight to the deal saying i like her (thanks). Next girl i met today and i remembered the last girl and i thought if i have that sort of umph and positive energy around me, no one could deny me no matter the situation. She had one of those kind of fluffy russian hats, i went up to her as she was walking on the pavement.

RD: hey there, look i just needed to talk to you for a minute (she gave me same uninterested look as last girl and then i just added umph to my approach)
RD: Haha well i couldn't help to notice you kool hat, i am kind of a sucker for a girl who wears them, is it one of those russian hats?
HB: (she smiled) hm no
RD: o i see where are from exactly lithuania
(After this great cnversation she opened up to me a complete stranger off the street and it was like we knew eachother for ages) She does graphic design, works in a clothes shop, She is quite sensible but fun, likes art, reading, she wants to become more flexible (don't ask how we got into that lol), shes been in england for 1 year. (i walk her to her flat)

RD: wow i really like your hair is that a pony tail or pig tail it looks cute(she had her hair tied coming down to her side it was quite sexy)
HB: lol no everyone thinks that because its on the side its just a pony tail
RD: aw ok its pretty kool but it would of been double kool if it was pig tails. Well anyway look i got to head off, but i would like to see you again sometimes because i enjoyed speaking to you, whats your number.
HB: Closed.

Ok guys well thats it, i honestly didn't want to start getting numbers this soon, because dates happen on week 5 and its only week 2. So if i start going on dates now i might get in a relationship before i finish the bootcamp or i will end up spending excess money on dates like last time. I will keep relaxed with these numbers till i get through more of the camp, because i am going to put everything i have into completing it this time around.

Ok so from this week i learned stay positive and fun with that umph energy around you, so i can come up on top even in the most baddest situations. Because even if the person is not feeling great, you can make her feel better with your fun aura. I was also talking to a friend and I can feel that feeling inside me again the one where your heart just feels alive again, because i looked deep inside me and i found out what i truly want in life, rather than just what looks good to everyone else from the outside. However i have built up a lot of experience in many things in the last year and i am a lot stronger in many aspects, so now i have my mind set back again, but with the experience i was lacking before. So this time i am going to come back even stronger and better than i use to be.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weel 3

Tasks:
1. 10 conversations with women (2-10 mins)

In this week i got to prepare for some exams and do a lot of revision. I am also going to be going to a samba/salsa club during the week to practise my dancing and try to improve on it, whilst having a bit of fun. Then i will probably do something during the new year as well maybe go to a house party or something. Other than that just keep up gym and swimming consistance.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Update

Ok let me update this week before i forget it, it's not been to great to be honest, but i got 7 conversations so far.

OK the first conversation I when I went past a girls clothes shop, i saw the chick working there and she looked very nice seriously hot petite slender and nice assests.

RD: Hey there i was wondering if you could help me
HB: um yeah sure
RD: well I was wondering what one of these dresses would look best on me
HB: Are you serious your a guy
RD: dam right i am serious (she starts showing me them), I think me and you would probs match the same dress because of our bodies, but i am just a bit more sexier, so what do you think you would look good in?
HB: hmmm well lol I don't like these dresses personally like (she started talking kind of in like "init slang" and it's a serious turn off)
RD:O do we need to find something more fleshy?

(We get talking and she is not making eye contact at all with me as she is speaking IOD? and talking in her slang, but i found out she worked there for 7 months, use to work for T-mobile and is at uni doing crim justice, she is also apparently a daddys girl. I get vibe shes interested, but the eye contact thing is throwing me off and then she goes off to fill some form quickly, so I just tell I am going)

RD: hey look you know what you seem busy I am going to go
HB: no no, i am nearly finished (She fills it in quick and comes back over IOI, talk bit more then i close, she looks for her manager to see if shes watching then she gives me her number)

Next approach I went to some brazilian bar/restaraunt yesterday and i saw some nice Thai chick miserable sitting down by herself as we are eating food. I leave my friends and approach.

RD: Hey look I just had to come over because my chair is facing your direction and you're the only one who looks miserable. Its kind of throwing my vibe off, so I wanted to cheer you up so I can see everyone is happy whilst i eat.
HB: Wow thats nice lol
RD: So whats your name and are you here alone?
HB: O its my birthday and i have been waiting for my friends for 2 hours, my name is iris and your name?
RD: Jordan, jeez 2 hours thats a really long time you poor thing and its your birthday, how old are you?
(We get talking me and her get on great, then her friend comes angie also thai and I kind of tease her a bit for being so late, but me and her get on great as well. They met eachother through english culture school, angie does salsa, is quite good at french and quite welcoming she insisted i stayed longer)
RD: ah no i got to go back to my friends, but make sure to save a dance for me later you 2
(kiss on cheek and leave set)

Ok next approach are these 2 serbian girls, seriously super sexy, unfortunately i approached the wrong one. I get a conversation going though anyway and then i bring my friend to help me out and he is deep in conversation with the NICE one and me and this girl are talking, but no real clicking. I cut my losses and bring my other friend to talk to the other one because i am not interested in her.

I then end up doing salsa with angie (thai chicks friend) whos really fun and we dance with eachother quite a lot of the night and I also bring more of her friends to dance with my friends, but yeah I end up getting angies number as she leaves.

There was a indian chick i had my eye on that night as well, I was hunting her with this bartender who kept getting her free drinks and following her all the time "what happened to game bro", i see them two later talking, i think he gets number, but he gives her two extra pitchers for it and she comes back and hi 5's all her guy friends. I go to approach her after dancing, but she heads out of the door and all her friends leave as well. I guess thats what i get for not approaching sooner.

After that I start talking with a half dubai and half australian chick, who was with another guy, she seems seriously drunk, but i thought i was leaving and needed a convo so why not.
RD: I am going now, care to have my last dance
HB: O your going...ok (she tells guy shes dancing with me)
RD: Sorry did i steal you from your boyfriend
HB: O no he keeps following me and sticking to me like glue, you actually saved me and he touched me here (points at her lower back), which i thought was WOAH PAL thats too much
RD: (I grab her lower back and lower it to her ass and bring her close to me) O kind of like this yeah?
HB: Yeah
RD: yeah thats way too forward (i squeeze her bum and kiss close her)
HB: (she smiles and starts dancing with more) Wow u got a really nice body
RD: Thanks
HB: I bet all the girls like it

After this she becomes seriously clingy and too easy for my liking, I don't know theres a stage where girls are too drunk and easy that I just don't find attrative, She wants me to go home with her, but i decline and say I am going with my friends, but it was nice meeting you.

I go to some next club, us three guys are sitting around a table and we are talking to 5 really nice norwegians chicks (cheerleaders, dancers...etc..). I was chatting to one of them to my right then more norwegians come and then this other one sits on my left and starts hitting on me. We end up on dance floor, i see my friend whos gone and asks for me to help him out, so i tell my norwegian chick i will be back.

Basically there was this chick who was very nice...not bad looking, but i didn't personally find her attractive I felt she was quite bland, the kind of girl that you would have in your school class who's ok, but you have absoloute no sexual desire for her what so ever. My friend wanted me to talk to her and dance with her, so he could take the sister somewhere else because shes got a boyfriend so he could kiss her and stuff.

I go in.....start dancing with her, I see and opportunity and I go for the kiss just for the sake of it within 1 minute, get it and shes grinding on me, but I am not feeling anything with this chick. my friend comes back no luck with his chick. These girls are american and we are walking them back to the hotel, friend still trying it and apparently my one wants to have me in my hotel (whilst i am thinking why did i leave the norwegian dancer!), i told my friend i am ok he can have her. However shes kind of stuck for me because i approached her first, so no luck. We get to hotel at 6 am and i am so tired, but my friend some how gets the sister to come downstairs with him and shuts the door on me and the girl in hotel.

I knew nothing was going to happen, I just said "what the hell" started kissing her, but I wasn't feel anything we got more sexual and I think she realised that a certain part of my body wasn't getting the vibe, so we stopped went downstairs and my friends gone and her sister is just reading a book. I say goodbye to them and head off.

So yeah that was messed up, my friend was pissed off about the result as well seeing he spent over a £100 and got nothing and that i had it offered to me for free and I didn't eat. I am quite suprised with myself how I was like that yesterday as well i was WAY too picky, I am actually kind of hoping it was due to lack of attaction and challenge and that I havn't lost my MOJO lol. Guess i am going have to find some other chick to find out haha.

O yeah today, I was waiting for bus started and talking to some spanish chick in spanish BADLY, but i kind of pulled it off, however my bus came and I had to say bye, it's quite a pity because she looked quite nice.

I got 5 conversations in bar/club enviroment and 2 out of it were day game, so i will not include any more bar/club approaches because I want night game and day game equal.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Completed

Ok let me just put my 3 other approaches on here.

On new years eve I went to a house party of a friend and talked to one of the girls there, she seemed quite nice and friendly. I also noticed something else at my friends house party. My friend and his girlfriend who owned the apartment seemed really happy there, he had a reasonable job, an ok apartment and a really nice girlfriend. This guy seemed truly happy and from what I could see he didn't even need anything more than this, so it just reminded me that you don't always have to have the most fanciest things in life to be happy, it can be really simple.

Well anyway on with the approaches, I did another one where I asked some random chick for a opinion on my friends hair and it actually went pretty well more or less.

The last approach was on the last day and i was on the bus to a friends house and i saw this really nice italian chick get off, I was considering if it was worth me getting off early and waiting for another bus. I got off and I saw her standing looking at her mobile near some wall in the distance. I approached...

RD: Hey there, I made this new year resolution that i have to talk to a cute girl everyday, but look i am not trying to get your number (i got it anyway..haha) i just wanted to talk to you.
HB: (She smiled) So your going to talk to a cute girl everyday for the whole year
RD: Ah i will probs give this up in like a week or a bit lol, but whats your name?
HB: Ella and you?
RD: O i am Jordan, you know you actually look a bit young as well now that i look at you it was probs best that we just talked
HB: lol well i am 17 and i will be 18 in 1 month, how old are you?
RD: haha well i am older than you
HB: How much
RD: hmm well not too much 21
HB: ok thats not bad (IOI?)
RD: so your in college i am guessing, what you studying?
HB: business......
RD: ooo wow you must be pretty smart
(We get talking and she goes to house partys and not clubs because she said shes not old enough and dosn't want to save it for later, shes italian, likes to dance,)
RD: Right so I see you don't go out to late you are quite sensible....i should of known this you do business....
HB: lol
RD: So what happens at these house partys of yours, before it closes at 10pm, do you get like a dj, telletubbies and loads of lemonade lol.
HB: No its not like that haha

- Well anyway we talk a bit more and i close her number-

To be honest i feel this approach was 5/10, i said some AFC things in it (you may be able to spot them in the convo) and i pedastalled her a bit in the middle, but for some reason she still seemed to like me despite my afc behaviour and it went quite well.

It took me like an hour to get to my friends house after that seeing I walked it, so that sucked...I called the lithuanian chick from week 2 whilst i was walking, we had a good conversation, but it was a busy road so made it difficult to hear her. Well anyway i asked her out and she said she hasn't got her rota yeah, so i told her to call me when she does and we will set somthing up.

Alright thats all the approaches, Now other updates is i am having a girl i've known for three years coming down to london and shes going to give me a call so we can meet up. I also had a 1 year old ex plate call me on new years day for me to meet up with her on tuesday.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4

Tasks:
10 Rejections

I didn't do any revision the last week, because I was too busy doing my thing late at night during the new year as well as doing stuff with my friends. I can't afford to waste anymore time, so I am going to spend the rest of my time at home and in the library (easy access to rejections haha) this week.

Also Going to sleep late at 6am has messed up my body physically and mentally as well, I need to train more and get my body back into the shape it was before the christmas pounds started packing.

I think for tonight i am going to maybe go for a run, take a shower and get an early night, so i am fresh for workout and studying tommorow.

Notes for improvements on approaching:
1. Approach quicker
2. Take more easier approaches through out the day, rather than forcing yourself in the moment.
3. Practise indirect approaches more (situational, opinion, cold-reads, curiousity)
4: Look at people in public and think of conversation starters

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys just updating, I suck this week in every aspect i got only one rejection so far....I have however had three convos with beautiful women, but I didn't ask soon enough in two and they had to exit early (STUPID BUSES). I got my rejection from a Super sexy ecuadorian chick in the tube, in which i pedastalled her ass to the sky.

RD: Hey look i got to ask you a question
HB: -blanks me-
RD: I was just wondering where u are from because i am really curious
HB: - blanks me-
RD: Can you just answer my question
HB: Ecuador
RD: aw wow your shoes were kind of russian looking, but i thought maybe ecuador because you are got a very beautiful face (I am such a dumb ass)
-We get talking shes likes the attention either way, the convo was like 80% me 20% her and i had the whole tube carriage looking at the both of us like a movie as i tried to pick her up. I swear one dude was eating popcorn.-
Anyway i try to close, dosn't happen, try again, no close. So i leave it, but i was talking to her for a solid 20 minutes. If i would of been thinking properlly i would of got it easy, all she needed was a few sexual innuendos and some negs to knock her down to size and boost her interest, but i was just reeking of desperation....hell if i was her i would of said NO!

Also During the week i went out on two dates, which went quite well and i have also told 4 chicks that i will take them out next week, after my exams. However I have still not revised for my exam on wednesday, so i am going to start right now.

9 More rejections, don't worry i will get them done.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Completed
Ok i am not going to write too much on my approaches seeing it takes too much time, but i need to put some brief info in so i remember topics for phone convo. Btw you may not understand what i write, this is more just to help me recall conversations better with loads of random topics that were discussed.

So i got 10 rejections in this week, but i got 6 numbers as well.

Ok so the numbers i got are

HB1: met her during shopping she was with a friend and i commented on there alcohol smoothies, just had fun with her and her friend. Got her number.

HB2: I think she is chinese, but i just saw her walking she was trying to find a sainsbury, gave her some directions not much talking and told her i was in rush. Got her number.

HB3: She was on top deck of bus, i think she was looking at me, i got on bus sat behind her. Shes australian and has a very posh english accent, does graphic design, going to a friends house. she seemed very nice. Got her number.

HB4: Haha i loved this girl, she is 28, i think indian, has a boyfriend, works in IT, Creative, Likes movies with a point (lost in translation?), I made very accurate predictions about her like how often she uses gym and where she lives which she was quite impressed with, Made some stalking jokes, very sociable and asked me where i got my lines from so i started asking where she got her lines from teasing her.

HB5: She is just turning 17, but looks way older and she is very hot. She works in a very pricey clothes shop, shes studying at college, half french, she seemed to like me seeing she told me to make sure to call her. Got her number.

HB6: well this girl was very interesting, me and my friend started talking to her. Shes from ethopia, studying nursing, very funny and friendly, to be honest when me and her started making our way home it was like we known eachother for ages. I got her number as a friend to start off, but she really liked me and we started kissing.

Ok so let me just wrap up this week like that, i also managed to get some studying done, but i still need to step up on it in the next two days and hit some practice papers.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5

Tasks:
1. Get 10 active numbers at one point

2. Go out on a first date/s

Ok so i got 2 weeks to complete this task, but i will try to complete it in 1 week. I already have 6 numbers from week 4, so i just need 4 more.

Lessons this week:

Just focus hard on getting A's in studies and let the other stuff revolve around me.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Update

I got my tally of numbers to 10 from the last two weeks, so I have completed one of the tasks this week. All i have to do now is set first dates, however i think there is a possibility some will flake seeing I havn't called some of these numbers for over a week....

Hb7: Was taking an exam in some centre far away, she was taking same exam, so i got her number before i left. I offered the chance to come rollerdisco with my friends sometime and she said kool.

HB8: I missed a bus, i saw some chick and she saw me miss it, so i walked back and went up to her and said "sometimes things happen for a reason". Started talking it went ok, she is lithuanian and 18.

HB9: I did a group set with 3 chicks playing pool, I played with them and they were pretty good but i still won the overall matches haha. I got one of there numbers and texted her a few times after, so we can set up another time to do it with some of my friends as well.

HB10: I saw nice french dancer, spoke to her she was walking up and down because she seemed a bit nervous for her audition. I spoke to her she was very nice, played around a bit and got her number.

I also will try a new method for new numbers i collect. If i get a number and i feel the HB wasn't feeling the vibe too much, i will send her a C+F text on the same night and see if it boosts interest when i call them next.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 tasks Completed

wow i went out with some useless girls this week, one was so bad that me and my friend who were on a double date just bailed 5 minutes during the date, because they were messing around with time and stuff, then that had the audacity to be moody when we got there. < This just tells you not to take any **** from girls.

The other girl i went out with is quite nice, but she plays seriously way too many games, the best way to handle her is just call her and tell her time and place then hang up.

I supposably got another date tommorow....and i set some others for next week, but i need to get some serious new plates.

The funny thing is, the nice girls numbers that i got I havn't even called, so some of them are going to 2 weeks now.

I will finish off the week anyway because i have got exams at moment so a few spare days off will be nice, this way when i enter week 6 my exams will more or less be finishing.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Completed

Ok went out on another date today, it went fine, but i think this girl is going to be very clingy. We were kissing a lot on date and she kept asking if i "liked her" i said yeah of course why do u think i am here. I think she took it a bit too much as something else. After the date she called me and told me she loves me, i said to her it is a bit soon for that, but to be honest from the way shes talking i think she is expecting a relationship.

She wants to meet up with me on friday and watch a movie at my house, but i think i am going have to break it to her i am not ready for a relationship and I don't want to hurt her, so if she doesn't think she can do this without getting hurt we can just be friends and watch the movie.

This will probably lead to her getting angry and slamming the door, but idk i don't like to lead people on and i think she has misread my actions.

Lessons i learned:
1. Don't take **** from no girl
2. When it comes to timewasters, just tell them place and time and nothing else.
3. Let girls know your intentions early on, but it is kind of hard because i don't know what my intentions are till i get to know them more, but when i say that, they get some idea of "if i spend enough time with him he will eventually be my girlfriend"

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
Week 5 Completed

This will probably lead her getting angry and slamming the door, but idk i don't
like to lead people on
Mark of a good guy. Good for you.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6

Tasks

1. Keep number of plates up to 10

2. Go out on 2nd dates

3. If you havn't kissed on first date, then go for the kiss (Already Completed)

OK I have a lot of plates, but these are plates from week 2-3 and past plates, so i can not really include them. Out of the 10 plates there wasn't much quality in there, so i am going to see if i can get another 10 next week. I need to call some of the nice ones up from the 10, but they have been waiting for 1-2 weeks for my call, so it won't be easy. I will start this on monday.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Mark of a good guy. Good for you.
Haha yeah well sometimes in cases like this it is better to be a jerk, but it just dosn't feel right for me to do it.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just writing something on here to help me remind myself as i usually do, because sometimes i lose my way in life. The most important thing to me is my eyes, when i look at my own eyes i can see something it is usually the same thing i think the girls see who have ment the most to me in the life.

I was walking in the kitchen and i was thinking pretty bad of myself in life about all the risks i took, some were rewarding, some didn't pay off and i was questioning my original believes and i was just about to give into the world. Then i said no, i can't live life like that, being normal just getting by, trying to earn as much money as i can and then die. I thought that it is not the real importance of life, it is about living your truest desires trying to make the deepest passion in your gutt come true, no matter how impossible it can seem at times, there is always a way to make it happen. If i was dying and I looked back that is exactly what i want to see and i will never accept anything less.

Has i thought this I looked up at my eyes in the mirror and i saw them and i could see something, it was like nothing else mattered in the world, all my doubts, fears they ment nothing to me. I use to always remember when i was with the girls that ment the most to me, they always said the same thing that they saw something in my eyes. I understood that my mindset is the most valuable thing i own and that alone is enough.

The old me was strong because of that and that is exactlly the same thing that is going to make me even more stronger in the future from this very second.

I will finish this bootcamp it is going to be a part of me and make me a better person.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Update

Dam this week has been messed up, I have got my kiss and second date now. I went out with that chick that was getting a bit too serious. I basically told her the deal and we still kissed and stuff, but she starting putting it out that I should get in a relationship with her so we can have sex. I think she was trying to use it as bait to trap me, but i didn't take it and told her i am not ready for a relationship at the moment so sorry.

I have got two dates tommorow and i stupidely set them up at the same time, i was suppose to go out with 1 at 1pm which i told her on the phone. I sent her a message and i reread it again and for some reason i said to her in the text to meet me at 5, which is the same as the other.

So now i am going have to do a bit of switching around which isn't going to look good on my part.

I also went to a club yesterday with some friends from university. Went pretty well music was loud and girls stuck to there groups like glue. I was dancing with two lesbians who were really hawt. They started kissing and then she asked for me to kiss her, so i did, her friend on the other hand didn't kiss me because she was a lesbian lesbian and she was quite annoyed that me and her girlfriend kept kissing infront of her. So she dragged her away, but the bisexual girl came back for one more kiss.

After this i saw some girl she was smiling at me so i called her over and started dancing with her and her two friends for most of the night. She was really nice and shes been texting me today about meeting me again. Other than that usual approaches and stuff.

I have got 8 plates at the moment and i am actively dating i think 5 (week4+5 girls) at the moment, so i need two more plates to complete the week. I am going to chill till monday though, because i got one more exam, so this might lead to some of my plates dropping and me having to get a few more, but thats fine.

I will give u lot an update when i have all 10 plates and i'm moving to week 7.

Last edited: