Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp: Week 4

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done again guys, this is the week that seperates the djs from the afcs and the men from the boys. my moto has always been succeed, fail, never regret because failure is very important from failing we learn and become better. If u did everything and stood 100% chance of succeeding what would be the point. The fact there is risk is why so many afcs fall down and is what seperates us from them and is why we end up having all the chicks to ourselves. So rejection is your friend it is what takes out ur competition....but not u. This is the most hardest week and yet the most easiest, this is also the week u will learn the most. I could get 10 rejections in less than 1 minute if i wanted to.

It is a battle with urself and for every mistake u make u will learn from it. Who ever is left i don't want to see u go out this week, this is where i have seen loads of djs fall, but not this time. I want every dj who survived up to now to get through this week NO EXCEPTIONS. If u can get through this week u will b entering date/ number city and everything will b a lot easier after this trust me. I will b here for week 5 i am telling u that guys, so trust me i won't b going out this week i expect the same from u.

Exercises

All right guys, now the fun really begins!

We've worked on approaching girls, and initiating a conversation with them. Now it's time to put our skills to the test, and start reaping the rewards of our labours.

For this week's lesson, your mission is to go out, approach girls, and close for their phone number. However, instead of our focus being getting a certain number of phone numbers, our goal is to actually get a certain number of rejections. The reason is pretty simple... at this point, we are working on killing off our fear in asking a girl for her number.

So, for this week, we are to go out, approach girls, and go for a phone number close. We are to do this until we have been rejected a total of ten times. Believe me, the first one or two rejections might be a bit tough, but after that, it'll get easier and easier... not to mention more and more fun.

Shortly after Walden reviewed my book he sent me the following suggestion:

”I'd really emphasise the value of working through those 10 rejections. When I did it I was happy with 10 closes. I just did 10 rejections today in fact and it was huge! It does wonders for the consistency of your DJing which is a real challenge. The main reason I've been so inconsistent is I'll buy excuses from myself not to approach, whereas when you're going for rejections, you can't make those excuses.”

Special exercise notes

1. Be in a playful mood when asking for her number. Don't be shy, don't be nervous. I know this sounds easier said than done, and yes, the first couple of times you probably will be shy and nervous. Heck, you'll probably be shivering, sweating, and shivering. Don't let that get to you, after a couple of number closes, you'll feel 1,000% more confident!

2. Try different closes. Experiment with different ways to get the phone numbers. You may want to try to ask her for her phone number on the pretext that the two of you can do whatever you were discussing, you can simply tell her "I have to get going, but give me your phone number, and I'll call you later," etc. The reading material above gets into detail on how to ask for the phone number... have fun with it!

3. Practice overcoming objections. Think about it, attractive women get approached all the time. In order for them to have a life at all, they develop automatic objections that they deliver to guys who ask them out. Don't let those objections get to you. In fact, as long as a girl isn't rude or even worse, apathetic, I'll try to overcome at least a few levels of objections in order to get her to give me her number.

For example, if she tells me "I have a boyfriend," I'll tell her "That's great, but I'm asking for your number, not his" or "Wow, that's wonderful.... when's the wedding?" She'll usually laugh and say that they're not planning on getting married yet. To which I reply, "Well, then it can't be THAT serious. Give me your phone number, and we'll have fun."

The point is, whatever objection she throws at you, see if you can overcome it. Believe me, it's a fantastic high when you get a girl throwing objections at you, and you slip and slide through each one! For me, at least, as long as she's smiling and enjoying the conversation, I love overcoming objections. Some girls do this to test guys, and see how you handle the situation... so come out of it on top!

4. Don't wait until the last day or two to go for your ten rejections... there's just not enough time. Instead, you might want to pace yourself, and make it a goal to go for two rejections per day until you reach your goal of ten.

Well DJs, let's go out and get rejected!!

At the end of, or throughout, the week, keep us posted on how many phone numbers you've acquired in the process of collecting your ten rejections. Also, let's share some good laughs with each other, and tell us about the worst rejection you get. Trust me, there's no better way to get over a rejection than by laughing about it with others who can empathize with your experience.

All right DJs, let's rock!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ bank

This will have the Dj bootcamp in it and also will be your sources of information that i feel will be quite useful along with the bootcamp. I will update this every week with new articles and stuff. This week i am going to add some specific journals to the bank, i feel this would be the most helpful journals to read for this week. They will give u ideas on what to talk about and also some things u can do to make this a bit more fun.

DJ Bootcamp - This will tell you the week's tasks and have a number of articles informing you on how to get through the task as well as building your dj arsenal to get you through this.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

Optional

This stuff has motivated me greatly and it would of been a lot more harder to go to the next level with out it. I hope you find it as useful has it has been for me.

Weapons of mass seduction - Senor fingers - This is my personal favourite article of this website, the guy will totally change your thinking, his funny has hell and will tell you pretty much every single thing on how to approach a girl.

15 lessons - Pook - One of his greatest pieces and very true and inspirational, u can't help to approach after you read this.

"Keys to the VIP" < search on youtube- reading is not enough my friends, u actually got see these things to believe them. I thought their were so many boundarys in approaches and things i couldn't do. I watched these guys getting girls numbers instantly from screwed up openers to boyfriend being right next to her and i had whole new perspective on approaching and just exactlly what i could do.

Waldens Journal - First person to complete the bootcamp, if you are having problems see how walden overcame the obstacle it may help you.

Approach Journals: i learnt a lot from approach journals and was able to take bits and pieces i liked of a lot of journals to create my own style. The things you see some guys on here do are unbelievable and u will have whole new expectations. They will also help you with what to say and what to do at times, seeing we have all been through the same thing more or less, so u can watch how other people got through them and also learn some of there techniques that they use and see what works for you.

Traps of life: One of the most truest and motivating articles i have read, this is actually in the dj bible, but i didn't want to give you the link and then let you search recklessly for the pages so i found website that has it as well.

Jon's Field Report Log: This guy i thought would be necessairy to put in the camp because the things u would think r impossible to do out on the street in a cold approach he will do. It will open ur eyes and one of the best journals on here.

Snow Plowmans Journal - This guy has done hell lot of approaches, This is actually the ONLY journal i was not able to completly read because he has done so much and there is a huge amount of information on how to go about your approach with a million different scenarios and it will give you a lot of ideas and show you how easy this can be.

Post your field experimentation ideas here, and I'll do them - Incog - This guy has done a lot of crazy **** and i have tried some of the things he has done and well it has gotten good results. This is just to have fun with so you can add some Ancient amazon chick war storys under ur belt lol. The success rate on this are very good in my opinion for obvious reasons because the approach was not aimed for the chick to try and please her, but rather to please urself. Have FUN.

New! Let yourself fail - Pook - Greatly explained by pook on how it is a win win situation, whilst standing there doing nothing is the only way u can lose. This helped me a bit and i feel it could help you for whats left of week 4.

New! Rejection Collection - 2ndTour - Field experiment of 2nd tour and his rejection list and after u notice that his success increased the more and more he got rejected. Some funny rejections on here that made my laugh my head off when i first read it. But i guess if u think about it ur biggest **** ups r ur best storys

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol already got a rejection from breakfast... The girl thought I was a player and didn't wanna look slutty I think. Stupid girl

guess I can post the convo...
There was a guy sitting with a girl so I decided to join
Me: can I join?
Her and guy: yeah!
Me: what's up? (to girl)
Her: hey haha (kinda shy)
Me: blablabla
Him: so how's it goin with the ladies
Me: I got a ******* this weekend
them: hahahaha
Me: yeah it's a real funny story, (I tell them the story and they crack up... I don't tell them it was a stripper though)
them: hahaha
Me: how about you man?
him: I'm not that kinda guy
Me: haha, what I remember we were gonna have competition who can get more girls by the end of the year
him: oh yea
Me: yea we should have like a points system, like 1 point for a number, 5 points for make out, 10 for head and 20 for a ****
him: ok...
her: hahaha
him: If you were in my country (he's from the middle east somewhere), you wouldn't get any girl
Her: in my country neither
Me: ''uuhhhhh OK'', I'm in ****ing America why woudl I care? I want the american girl
Him: the girls here all look the same
Me: No they don't... look at them, there's so many hot girls around us and I think every girl has something different and special about them
her: hahaha, you should use that line to pick up a girl tonight
Me: haha, yeah I'm gonna use that tonight, thanks for telling me (actually I think I actually am lmao), so anyways how's the selection of guys here?
her: I don't think there's much choice
Me: haha, yeah I guess it's better for girls... well then again, there's me!
her: hahaha, you're ok
Me: you see, she thinks I'm ok (to the guy, then to the girl), hey what you doing now
Her: I dunno I have class in an hour
Me: why don't you come chill in my room for an hour
Her: (kinda shyly) haha, no thanks
Me: what? that's weird, don't yout trust me
Her: I just met you, how can I trust you?
Me: I thought we were friends... friends trust eachother
her: we are friends
Me: then let's play videogames
her: I'm not into videogames
Me: movie? you should come too man (to the guy)
them: hahaha, no man it's alright
Me: wow, alright haha, well you know what, sicne I'm ya friend, lemme at least get your number
her: ummm... no
Me: wow, you're some good friend...
keep talking about stuff until we leave the table, well, she promised me her number if we meet again and she said she'd introduce me to her girlfriends... but ill still count it as a rejection lol

Last edited:

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm out, guys. I've had some personal things to deal with this week which have left me pretty busy and not at all in the mood to talk to new people (or anyone). I'll be back for the next one. Good luck, boys.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
do not feel bad Nexus. I got my 1st semi-rejection today. I will not post the full convo, but after I asked her for her number she said sure, and then said, no, how about you add me on facebook instead, here is my full name:
XXXX XXXX

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i didnt get a rejection, atleast yet, but last night all my work with dj'ing really paid off - i met up with this chic that i met last friday night. we really hit it off last week, she gave me the eye fvck and i took her back to her room when her roommate was gone but she ended up feeling sick so we couldnt do anything. well she is really into me so yesterday i go over and we sit to watch a movie. literaly ten minutes into it i have her shirt off for a 'back massage' (ha!) then we start to make out and the clothes come off... we didnt go all the way and im not going to put the details on here. all ill say is - thank you sosuave and bootcamp haha.

but anyways this week is where i couldnt make it last time, but im going to do it this time. i have to, no matter what. this chic wants me to be exclusive with her but im going to be upfront with her and get through with this. i am kinda worried though, so far at college people are eager to give their numbers away - i havent been rejected once and ive got like 11 or 12 numbers. it might be very difficult to get one rejection, much less 10

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far this week i have got 4 numbers and 4 rejections, i will try to give more detailed report for this week later. Hope everyone else is still hitting strong.

Thyme well done, seems like u can go even more further out of your comfort zone for your rejections then approach very difficult sets and you should get a few, but i am sure u will get quite a lot of numbers 2. Tell me how it goes.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
so heres where i am at so far in this bootcamp:

numbers recieved - 11
of those numbers, ones that wouldnt be awkward if asked out on a date - 6

number of times i have been rejected this b/c week - 3/10

so i do have enough numbers already to keep me busy for week 5, but i am still scared of being rejected so it really doesnt matter. i have to step it up and approach like crazy, because right now im not getting rejected nearly as much as i used to (thank you bootcamp, and thank you all on sosuave)

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright got all 10, i need some sleep so ill just b brief. This consisted of me hitting a girl on a phone, whilst writing a message "i know your busy on phone but whats your number" lol. Me going in a womans clothing store asking the chick which dress would look better on me, haha it actually went pretty well but i didn't transist it so o well. me using lame pick up lines such has "hi whats the time..." "its time to get your number". i was just being spontanous and doing other random ones too lol. I think i like these approaches because some were quite succesful but if i add the right spin on this and then go in direct i am very sure the number will b mine.

Anyway i can try that next week, ok so week 5 guys for who ever made it.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
i made it haha wow what a ridiculous day. im proud of myself to say the least. i got another 3 numbers until i realized that i have to do some crazy **** to get girls to automatically reject me. it made me realize that women dont walk around with a mindset of 'im going to reject every guy that comes up to me'. rather, it is the guy who doesnt understand how to be social that PUTS her into this mood.

i used 3 different things that i used to get the remaining seven of my rejections :

1) i went up to the girl and i would say (literally) : "your cute can i have your number?" and thats all i said

2) "i saw you from over there (ha creeper vibe i know, thats what i was going for) and i wanted to get to know you. can i get your number?"
- this one worked the best for me, i got terrible reactions and a rejection every time (3 times for this one) but i didnt care i actually felt good about being able to do it.

3) honestly, i kid you not, i just walked up to a girl and put my phone out with the 'add a contact' up (as if they were supposed to put their number in my phone)

funny thing is, i actually got a number from the 1st method... which really surprised me bcz i thought there was NO way i was going to get even an acknowledgment, much less a number.

either way, i made it and im looking forward to the next week

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** i got 4 rejections, I need to go and get 6 today or i fail... time to just grab my balls n go for it... Ill be honest n tell u if i dont make it lol (Im going out tonight, if i get some rejections tonight can I count the night as well?)

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I finished it somehow, went out and pretty much put myself in rejection spots. Still got a few numbers.

went up to a girl
Me: hey whats up
Her: hey
Me: I want you to say no to this question
Her: ok
Me: Can i get your number
Her: haha... NO!
Me: alright great, look, if I ever see you again, I'll ask you the same question, and you can make your own decision about it
Her and friend: (looking at me like wtf???)

lol...

another two had bf's

In the club I'm like
Me: hey you're so beautiful
Her: thank you
Me: can I get your number
Her: no

another one (I actually asked for her number like two weeks ago and I recognized her... she thinks im a complete player...)
Me: hey, I saw you earlier!
Her: yeah how r u?
Me: so, can I get your number yet
Her: no lol, it's still too early
Me: Well you'll give it to me next time right?
Her: i dunno maybe

and then there was one more but I can't remember what happenned or how...

but yeah!! I got through the week, I need to get more numbers next week though so week 5 will be ****ing challenging, but now that I've made it this far might as well make it to the end right?