Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp: Week 3

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another week guys well done. This is one step more closer to that goal of yours and i am sure if you keep this dedication through the next 6 weeks you will get out on the other side of the AFC> DJ tunnel. This week you will have to step up your game because i know this week can be difficult, it was the first time i tried it and consists of holding conversations with HB's. This is the week where basically things begin to happen and i find one of the most rewarding week.

Anything worth any true value never comes easy.

Due to that I like to believe there is an equilibrium in everything, some people complain things are to hard. I on the other hand ask for it because i know the harder road always has the best reward on the other side and i would have it no other way. So for all those who find this week difficult think about all that effort u put in it and all those ups and downs u had to go through and all of that will make u stronger. Just because u do this week, could actually lead u to gain the skills to meet the wife u wished for in the future. If i would of given up at this point i am pretty sure i would of ended up being some 40 yr old virgin haha. Well anyones enough talk the exercise for this week is down below

Exercise 1

While last week we went out and spoke with ten strangers, male or female, young or old, this time our weekly exercise is to go and hold a short conversation (2 – 10 minute each in length) with 10 women that you would normally be interested in dating.

Now, this may seem a little daunting for some people, but when you stop and think about it, there really is no difference between a drop-dead gorgeous babe and middle-aged guy, at least when it comes to holding a brief conversation.

To be successful, just keep everything in perspective... humans are humans. Do this and you won't have any more trouble with this lesson than you did with the one from last week.

Also, in addition to the reading material from this week, you might want to refresh on the reading material from last week since those articles will be just as useful.

After each conversation, write the results in your journal. After completing the assignment, report back to the response thread and share with us one or two of your encounters.

You have until this time next week, to finish this lesson. As well, keep on practicing the skills you learned in the previous two lessons, so that you don't lose them.

And don't forget the 3-second rule discussed in the previous lesson. You'll find that it will be ten times more powerful now, since it will force you to overcome the fear that often develops when you think too much about approaching an attractive girl. Here's a copy-and-paste of the 3-second rule from last week...

"Also, a tip that might help you with this lesson, and the next few lessons, is the 3 second rule (You can find it on ASF). What this means is that when you find someone you might be interested in approaching, don't give yourself more than 3 seconds from the moment you are able, to approach them. Anything longer than 3 seconds highly increases the chance that your nerves will work against you, and that you'll chicken out. Even if you have nothing planned to discuss with them, you'll find that you'll amazingly have something to say if you can only force your feet to propel you to the person."

Okay DJs, let's keep up the momentum. We're getting closer and closer!

ps. will do Dj bank and list later kinda late night.

zemaj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, last weeks task was a let down for me. I didn't talk to anyone I would consider HB! (my own fault of course!) However I did make conversation with 10 strangers, but I didn't push my boundaries!

HOWEVER, this week shall be very interesting since it is going for the attractive girls..I will do proper FR's for these when I do them.

Like you say rushing dude, 3 second rule is going to be crucial on this one!

BRING IT ON! :crazy:

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, can I just get clarification on the dates?
As I understand it
week one was 7 days from 20th Aug-27th Aug
Week two was therefore 28th Aug to 3rd of September. Meaning that I have the rest of today to get my remaining 4 Convos with strangers done? Im on 6 so far, with various people on holiday and a couple of girls yesterday.
Week 3 thus starts tomorrow and runs from the 4th to the 11th of September?

Im gonna have to really step up and get over my AA to get this week done.
I think I shall have to hit the cloths stores and coffee shops and get out of my comfort zone with some proper day game approaches.

Good luck to us all,

Cure.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
week 3 starts today!!! what's the reading material?
I am so sure that this week is the week that will start to test me. I'm gonna work on being more direct and flirty with girls and have them know in which ways I am interested in them.

bassfiend86

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, i just want to let you know that im still in, i finsished the second week of the bc but wasnt able to post a report yester. i will post my results later this evening on the week 2 thread.

thedoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Already had some experience talking with girls before but I'll start my list fresh.

I don't know about anyone else, but I still feel awkward starting a conversation sometimes. Especially when it's quiet in a room or or just you and that person.
For example, last week, at senior photos, I was waiting next to some girl reading a magazine. It was DEAD SILENT and there were maybe 5 other people in the room. I asker her what she was reading and thank god after a few minutes it was her turn, I've never felt so awkward in my life.

By the way, is there a way to edit my posts? If there is I can't find it. =/

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey sign me up for this. I want to join in. I guess I will just start with week 3.

I have already put the habit of talking to strangers(guys and girls old and young) everyday. So I think week 3 will be a good starting point for me.

Question:

is it 10 girls everyday or throughout the week?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Dj bank

This will have the Dj bootcamp in it and also will be your sources of information that i feel will be quite useful along with the bootcamp. I will update this every week with new articles and stuff.

DJ Bootcamp - This will tell you the week's tasks and have a number of articles informing you on how to get through the task as well as building your dj arsenal to get you through this.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

Optional

This stuff has motivated me greatly and it would of been a lot more harder to go to the next level with out it. I hope you find it as useful has it has been for me.

Weapons of mass seduction - Senor fingers - This is my personal favourite article of this website, the guy will totally change your thinking, his funny has hell and will tell you pretty much every single thing on how to approach a girl.

15 lessons - Pook - One of his greatest pieces and very true and inspirational, u can't help to approach after you read this.

"Keys to the VIP" < search on youtube- reading is not enough my friends, u actually got see these things to believe them. I thought their were so many boundarys in approaches and things i couldn't do. I watched these guys getting girls numbers instantly from screwed up openers to boyfriend being right next to her and i had whole new perspective on approaching and just exactlly what i could do.

Waldens Journal - First person to complete the bootcamp, if you are having problems see how walden overcame the obstacle it may help you.

Approach Journals: i learnt a lot from approach journals and was able to take bits and pieces i liked of a lot of journals to create my own style. The things you see some guys on here do are unbelievable and u will have whole new expectations. They will also help you with what to say and what to do at times, seeing we have all been through the same thing more or less, so u can watch how other people got through them and also learn some of there techniques that they use and see what works for you.

Traps of life: One of the most truest and motivating articles i have read, this is actually in the dj bible, but i didn't want to give you the link and then let you search recklessly for the pages so i found website that has it as well.

Jon's Field Report Log: This guy i thought would be necessairy to put in the camp because the things u would think r impossible to do out on the street in a cold approach he will do. It will open ur eyes and one of the best journals on here

NEW! Snow Plowmans Journal - This guy has done hell lot of approaches, This is actually the ONLY journal i was not able to completly read because he has done so much and there is a huge amount of information on how to go about your approach with a million different scenarios and it will give you a lot of ideas and show you how easy this can be.

NEW! Post your field experimentation ideas here, and I'll do them - Incog - This guy has done a lot of crazy **** and i have tried some of the things he has done and well it has gotten good results. This is just to have fun with so you can add some Ancient amazon chick war storys under ur belt lol. The success rate on this are very good in my opinion for obvious reasons because the approach was not aimed for the chick to try and please her, but rather to please urself. Have FUN.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ List

Thyme - (msn) itsthyme@hotmail.com
Rushing dude
Nexxus (msn) drive-the-j@hotmail.com
Mr Bond
bassfiend86 (msn) yrock181@msn.com
Zemaj
Jet
Thedoc
Jose Yero

thats the list, any people i am missing post ur field report

Irs88: i won't put u on the list....yet, i feel u need to prove urself first, seeing these guys have put a lot of fast and extra work to get here. So do the task for this week and put ur field report on and show me that u can hang it in there strong and ill join u in. It would be 10 approaches for the whole week, but make them good and out of ur comfort zone.

Cure: this camp started the 20th on a thursday and week 1 finished on the 26th which is a Wednesday, which is 7 days. Not the 27th I think that confused you. Week 2 started 27th and ended on the 2nd, week 3 started on the 3rd and will end on the 9th Wednesday. Just remember Wednesday is last day of week and Thursday is start of new week.

I was very tired last night so needed the sleep but all the info on there that u need is on and I hope that straigtens everything out. I havn't started this week yet, but ill try get some in tommorow.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds fair man. Do I just put m field report in this thread?

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i am really looking forward to the next few weeks. last week alone i think i got 5 or 6 numbers... granted only 2 or 3 of them had sexual tension but thats all part of the learning.

but wow one thing i have learned from this is that actual time in the field is SOOO much better than reading about it. the reading material in this site is a gift, AND a curse.

honestly i think that it its main purpose should be to get people over plateaus, not to them. but i think everyone who does these bootcamps understands that and thats why we do them.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah im pretty drunk...
but i talked to 3 strippers tonight but Im not gonna count them cuz theyre just expensive *****es... First and last time im ever goin to a stripclub what a waste of money... well i guess their lapdances are alright but still, **** that I wasted 200$ in an hour wtf...

Talked to one girl before going out, and got her number.
She's actually in honor's so she's kinda clever. I'm really starting to think that I'm better off focussing on day game cuz honestly whenever I go to a club I **** up, even if im tipsy or drunk... like right now...

anyways, it went like this.
I saw her, and noticed that she was chilling with a dude i knew so I said wassup to the dude and then talked to the girl. She is really hot for a clever girl, and hat kinda turns me on. Anyways when I find out she's an honors girl I make fun of her for that and leave to check my mailbox (which is what i was doing originally)
When I come back I see she's still there still with the dude and her ugly friend. and so the convo starts.

Me: hey, you guys are still here
honor: yeah
Me: I'm gonna marry you, you can be the brains, I'll just be the money making machine, ''UG'' can be my accountant.
them: hahaha, sounds good, as long as you make the money
Me: what? I don't like goldiggers, we're getting divorced and I'm kepping all the cash
I don't even remember how the convo goes from here but we keep talking about stupid marriages and divorces until I get a phone call
Me: I gotta go, my roommate is picking me up soon
HB: Oh ok
Me: Before I go I want your number, cuz you're my future wife
HB: errm, I have a boyfriend
Me: just give it to me, I'll call you
HB: ok...
and I get the number and my roommate enters with his 70k$ benz to show the ladies what type of connections I got lol. Not really sure how to proceed with this as she has a bf...

Then I go out in the night tonight, I open a 3set, but honestly it was a major fail, but I did hold a conversation for a while but they seemed to be really disiniterested... But hey, that's a second convo on day 1 already even though it was an epic fail lol.

I grinded with another girl, but didnt have a convo so won't count her... Also met a few girlfriends of chicfriends that were cute but I don't want to count them either since I met them through people.

So far my count is on 2... right?

A few conclusions for the night... I think drinking is retarded. I spent over 300$ tonight and at leadt 100 was on drinks.... I am gonna quit drinking forever... I've already done it for 6 months so it shouldn't be so hard. Think is when I drink, I don't even think about what im doing, and I dont analyze what I couldve done which doesnt improve my game at all...

Stripclubs are retarded unless I wanna get a lapdance for 50$ for like 10 minutes, I won;t go to one unless I'm in good financial position and I am horny as ****...
I need to approach more girls, I'm a ****ing ***** with huge AA especially during the night. I fell uncomfortable around people in general at night apart from my close friends. I prefer daygame to nightgame, but it's weird cuz most people I know prefer night game. and omg I am nowhere near as direct as I want to be, especially during the night.

but Im gonna have to improve my nightgame and Im gonna put myself in those situations since I plan on going out on friday and saturday and sunday this weekend lol

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah im pretty drunk...
but i talked to 3 strippers tonight but Im not gonna count them cuz theyre just expensive *****es... First and last time im ever goin to a stripclub what a waste of money... well i guess their lapdances are alright but still, **** that I wasted 200$ in an hour wtf...

Talked to one girl before going out, and got her number.
She's actually in honor's so she's kinda clever. I'm really starting to think that I'm better off focussing on day game cuz honestly whenever I go to a club I **** up, even if im tipsy or drunk... like right now...

anyways, it went like this.
I saw her, and noticed that she was chilling with a dude i knew so I said wassup to the dude and then talked to the girl. She is really hot for a clever girl, and hat kinda turns me on. Anyways when I find out she's an honors girl I make fun of her for that and leave to check my mailbox (which is what i was doing originally)
When I come back I see she's still there still with the dude and her ugly friend. and so the convo starts.

Me: hey, you guys are still here
honor: yeah
Me: I'm gonna marry you, you can be the brains, I'll just be the money making machine, ''UG'' can be my accountant.
them: hahaha, sounds good, as long as you make the money
Me: what? I don't like goldiggers, we're getting divorced and I'm kepping all the cash
I don't even remember how the convo goes from here but we keep talking about stupid marriages and divorces until I get a phone call
Me: I gotta go, my roommate is picking me up soon
HB: Oh ok
Me: Before I go I want your number, cuz you're my future wife
HB: errm, I have a boyfriend
Me: just give it to me, I'll call you
HB: ok...
and I get the number and my roommate enters with his 70k$ benz to show the ladies what type of connections I got lol. Not really sure how to proceed with this as she has a bf...

Then I go out in the night tonight, I open a 3set, but honestly it was a major fail, but I did hold a conversation for a while but they seemed to be really disiniterested... But hey, that's a second convo on day 1 already even though it was an epic fail lol.

I grinded with another girl, but didnt have a convo so won't count her... Also met a few girlfriends of chicfriends that were cute but I don't want to count them either since I met them through people.

So far my count is on 2... right?

A few conclusions for the night... I think drinking is retarded. I spent over 300$ tonight and at leadt 100 was on drinks.... I am gonna quit drinking forever... I've already done it for 6 months so it shouldn't be so hard. Think is when I drink, I don't even think about what im doing, and I dont analyze what I couldve done which doesnt improve my game at all...

Stripclubs are retarded unless I wanna get a lapdance for 50$ for like 10 minutes, I won;t go to one unless I'm in good financial position and I am horny as ****...
I need to approach more girls, I'm a ****ing ***** with huge AA especially during the night. I fell uncomfortable around people in general at night apart from my close friends. I prefer daygame to nightgame, but it's weird cuz most people I know prefer night game. and omg I am nowhere near as direct as I want to be, especially during the night.

but Im gonna have to improve my nightgame and Im gonna put myself in those situations since I plan on going out on friday and saturday and sunday this weekend lol

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
So far I have confronted 4 different ladies. Long conversations were held. Ummm due to the labor day weekend I may complete all 10 on Monday or Tuesday.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok typically i dont ask for help and i try to figure things out on my own, but i could use some advice on this one...

tonight i went out with a buddy of mine and like 8 other girls (it was hilarious the looks we got from guys - pure and utter astonishment at the fact that me and my buddy,not great looking, were surrounded by all good looking women around 8's and one or two 9's). well anyways long story short, i was the center of it all for once. i was hands down one of the lives of the party. we were at a frat, and the frat guys all loved me (for bringing the freshman chics) and i had even heard that one of the 'head girls' kinda had a crush on me (she was hot but not my type). anyways this one girl (EXTREMELY MY TYPE) and i had some serious eye contact. well im really buzzed at this point and feeling very confident so i talk to her and got her to actually want to go back to the dorms with me. along the way back, i seriously had her eating out of hte palm of my hand. i was in total control and she knew it. we get back to the dorm after walking for a while and by the time we get back i am no longer buzzed at all. sure enough, we get in the room and i basically freaking freeze. WTF!!! everyone has heard of AA being a big problem, but what about f*ck anxiety!?! i still managed to not keep things awkward and i think she is even more into me now but theres no way i will last if i get all nervous again. and i know why im nervous - i am always very nervous and not relaxed at all when im about to get intimate with a girl (unless i have boos in me). now, this chick is ridiculously good looking and does have experience... but i just need to figure out a way to get over that and still blow her mind (which i know i can)

idk i just feel like im going straight to the big leagues and im skipping the minors, ya know?

i dont know if i should tell her straight up, 'hey so look your the one with more experience here so you should take the initiative' - but that sounds so freaking pvssy i think she would shoot me down in a second.

and another part of me is screaming 'thyme you idiot just not care about feelings at all and **** her brains out' - but honestly i wouldnt want to do that necesarily either

then the other, easy way out, part of me says just be buzzed for the first few times you guys get intimate, and then maybe after i can ease into sober intimacy?!?!

i dont know guys... i could use some advice on this one.... anyone else been in my shoes here?

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. Wingmen can really help, especially when your wingman is like the most arrogant brave guy around... This wingman turns out to be my new roommate who's got a 70k$ car, all about them connections baby lol.

Anyways, talked to a lot of girls and tonight did not drink at all, I prefer it when I'm not drunk since I can still be full of energy.

1. Me n my roomie go up to this girl, she is one of these girls who tells everyone about parties and gets paid to advertise what's going around tampa. Errm, well when I'm around my roommate I kind of act a bit like him, which is kinda *******y and arrogant... It's really weird cuz the girls actually respond positively, I guess they appreciate confident guys.

Me: yo whats up girl!
HBad: hey (with a confused look) how you doing?
roomie: we're good thanks, we just though you needed some manly company.
HBad: hahaha
then we start talking about her job and teasing her about it.
Me: oh yeah, she's such a loser she has to add all the freshman on facebook to seem cool
Her: hey it's my job! I need the money
Me: haha, I'd love to have your job it's awesome, but we really don't need that money
Roomie: yeah, look at us, we're just too rich, gucci belt, benz car.
Me: you should check out our room, we just got this 50 inch tv
HBad: oh definitely
Roomie: yeah, we're actually going to clearwater tomorrow, I'm inviting you to ride with the coolest guys on campus
HBad: that sounds really cool
Roomie: all you need is a bikini, tanning oil and some hot girlfriends
HBad: hahaha, I understand
Me: yo give us your number, and we'll go to the beach tomorrow
HBad: definitely
blablablablabla, we get the number and go, saying it was nice to meet her etc etc

This is at the same bar... I do this by myself this time. I see a guy I recognize with some hot friends, so I say wassup and just talk with him and then I say wassup to these two girls, focussing on one first since it's a group and the other girl is involved in conversation with another dude.
Me: hey what's up?
Her: I'm fine
Me: It doesn't look like it, you're not smiling enough!
Her: (starting to smile) that's not true!
Me: Yeah, it is (pointing at her) but it's gettin better now, your mouth is starting to become less scary
Her: hahaha
Me: how was your weekend?
Her: it was ok...
Me: really? I ended up going to this stripclub and wasting around 500$
Her: you're such a liar
Me: no i swear, I can tell you all about it
small talk blablabla, I actually kind of ***** out and end up not going for anything.... so retarded, I then go on to talk to the other girl with small talk first but at the end I tell her she should come check out my new room, she's like yeah definitely so I ask for her number but she bails and says that she always chills with the dude I knew, so I ended up getting the dudes number and he told me call him tomorra.

Then I went back to campus and there were some people chilling outside my dorm. At first I didn't recognize anyone, but then some dude just called out ''Pierre!!'', So i looked around and was like oh ****!!! there's like 3 girls and 10 guys
Me: yo whats up man, how you doing?
Other guy: I'm good man
and then I see that there's some hot girls with them so I introduce myself
Me: hey my name's Pierre
HBportugal: hi!, I'm HBportugal
Me: hey, I dont do handshakes I do hugs (when she puts her hand out)
HBPortugal: haha, ok
Me: so what's up, where'd u go tonight
HBPortugal: we went to Prana
Me: no way, it must've been real fun
HBPortugal: oh yea
Me: hey lemme introduce my hot sexy roommate
Roomie: hey Im just a hot sexy guy
HBportugal: hahaha
Roomie: You know we just got a 50 inch tv and it's huge! like this big (widening his arms)
HBPortugal: omg that sounds amazing
Roomie: yeah u should visit our room one day
HB Portugal: Oh definitely
Roomie: we're also going to clearwater beach tomorra, you should come
HBPortugal: omg yeah!
Me: We're gonna give you a ride in our benz, I'm sure you'll love it
HBPortugal: haha, that sounds awesome
Me: Awesome gimme your number
HBportugal: hahaha of course
Me: anyways im gonna go talk to your girlfriend while you talk to my roommate
HBPortugal: haha ok

Me: what's up girl
HBwet: hey, I'm HBwet
Me: woah wtf, why are your pants wet (I feel up her legs, and ass lmao, I was like is this real? and she just let's me feel her up...)
HBwet: haha, these guys (the like other 10 guys they were with) forced us to go near the spray
Me: damn, that sounds like fun (sarcastically)
Her: oh yea definitely (getting my sarcasm)
Me: Well, it's alright, I like my girls wet
Her: omg haha
Me: The wetter the better

yeah, after this there's kind of a group talk between me, the two girls, my roomie and this other 3rd girls who Im not interested in. Me n my roomie each got our arms around these girls lol. I'm pretty sure I could've easily escalated and isolated the girls. In fact looking back I could've, in fact I should've. But eventually my roommate started to get too annoying as he was just asking the same questions over and over again... and it was getting retarded because he forgot their names like 5 times at least lol. So I was kinda nudging him to leave since we got the numbers, but he stayed and kept being annoying and the girls eventually walked off.
As they walked off, I asked HBwet
Me: hey, look, I'm sorry he's a bit drunk, but I hope you're coming to clearwater with us
HBwet: yeah maybe
Me: Hey, btw how old are you?
HBwet: (kinda nervously) ...seventeen...
Me: omg!! You're the jailbait girl (this is funny cuz there was a girl I passed by, she kinda just said hi, and I was like are you going out tonight, and she was like no im 17, and I was ''jailbait'' lol)
HBwet: yeah
Me: wow, I passed by you one day
Me: add your number to my phone
then my roommate comes and interrupts and takes my phone
so yeah... but anyways whatever, she's a friend of that dianna girl

I think I got about 4 more conversations with girls to do and I'm done with this week. This is weird, a few weeks ago I would've never have been able to go up to so many girls and have flirty conversations with them, but now I'm doing it a lot more often and it feels great. One thing I really wanna get over though is my isolation and escalation ''fear'' or whatever you wanna call it.

There's some situations where I know I could isolate and escalate but I don't, either because I dunno what to say or because I'm just too scared or I make an excuse like ''I can always see her later and do it later''. I haven't gotten any for around 4-5 months now, I think it's time to get this **** together and start closing more often.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. Wingmen can really help, especially when your wingman is like the most arrogant brave guy around... This wingman turns out to be my new roommate who's got a 70k$ car, all about them connections baby lol.

Anyways, talked to a lot of girls and tonight did not drink at all, I prefer it when I'm not drunk since I can still be full of energy.

1. Me n my roomie go up to this girl, she is one of these girls who tells everyone about parties and gets paid to advertise what's going around tampa. Errm, well when I'm around my roommate I kind of act a bit like him, which is kinda *******y and arrogant... It's really weird cuz the girls actually respond positively, I guess they appreciate confident guys.

Me: oh yeah, she's such a loser she has to add all the freshman on facebook to seem cool
Me: haha, I'd love to have your job it's awesome, but we really don't need that money
Roomie: yeah, we're actually going to clearwater tomorrow, I'm inviting you to ride with the coolest guys on campus
blablablablabla, we get the number and go, saying it was nice to meet her etc etc

This is at the same bar... I do this by myself this time. I see a guy I recognize with some hot friends, so I say wassup and just talk with him and then I say wassup to these two girls, focussing on one first since it's a group and the other girl is involved in conversation with another dude.
Me: Yeah, it is (pointing at her) but it's gettin better now, your mouth is starting to become less scary
small talk blablabla, I actually kind of ***** out and end up not going for anything.... so retarded, I then go on to talk to the other girl with small talk first but at the end I tell her she should come check out my new room, she's like yeah definitely so I ask for her number but she bails and says that she always chills with the dude I knew, so I ended up getting the dudes number and he told me call him tomorra.

Then I went back to campus and there were some people chilling outside my dorm. At first I didn't recognize anyone, but then some dude just called out ''Pierre!!'', So i looked around and was like oh ****!!! there's like 3 girls and 10 guys
Roomie: You know we just got a 50 inch tv and it's huge! like this big (widening his arms)

Me: woah wtf, why are your pants wet (I feel up her legs, and ass lmao, I was like is this real? and she just let's me feel her up...)
HBwet: haha, these guys (the like other 10 guys they were with) forced us to go near the spray

yeah, after this there's kind of a group talk between me, the two girls, my roomie and this other 3rd girls who Im not interested in. Me n my roomie each got our arms around these girls lol. I'm pretty sure I could've easily escalated and isolated the girls. In fact looking back I could've, in fact I should've. But eventually my roommate started to get too annoying as he was just asking the same questions over and over again... and it was getting retarded because he forgot their names like 5 times at least lol. So I was kinda nudging him to leave since we got the numbers, but he stayed and kept being annoying and the girls eventually walked off.
Me: hey, look, I'm sorry he's a bit drunk, but I hope you're coming to clearwater with us
Me: omg!! You're the jailbait girl (this is funny cuz there was a girl I passed by, she kinda just said hi, and I was like are you going out tonight, and she was like no im 17, and I was ''jailbait'' lol)

I think I got about 4 more conversations with girls to do and I'm done with this week. This is weird, a few weeks ago I would've never have been able to go up to so many girls and have flirty conversations with them, but now I'm doing it a lot more often and it feels great. One thing I really wanna get over though is my isolation and escalation ''fear'' or whatever you wanna call it.

There's some situations where I know I could isolate and escalate but I don't, either because I dunno what to say or because I'm just too scared or I make an excuse like ''I can always see her later and do it later''. I haven't gotten any for around 4-5 months now, I think it's time to get this **** together and start closing more often.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been busy until today, so I've cheated a wee bit and haven't done any cold approaches. I did have conversations with a couple girls though. Both of them worked at places where I was getting some food. One of them seemed like she was a bit too busy to really care and was talking more or less so that she wouldn't appear rude. The other one was a cute little hispanic girl who seemed a bit shy and very interested.

2/10 so far. I plan on upping that number a good bit today.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here are the 1st 3 recorded convos thus far:

Convo 1 - setting food-court of uic(hb 7/10)

me: can i sit here?
her: ya sure.
me : Hi, I am a member of the Mac vs PC crew, I am interested in why you have chosen a Mac over a PC.
her: (laughs)what?!Oh no, well i have a mac b/c i am kindy nooby to computers in general, and macs seemed soo easy
me : (lols back) Just kidding. I just noticed you was using a Mac tis all. So what ya doing on there?
her: my homework for this architecture class
me: oh thats kewl. So whats your major?
her: architecture
me: what college is that under? las or engineering?
her: architecture:
me: no is it las or engineering
her: its architexture
me: oh thats a college!(laughs). I thought it was under engineering. Thats kewl.
her: ya, this work is pretty difficult, whats your major?
me: political science
her: oh thats kewl, in las rite?
me: ya
(This is where the AFC started to kick in.....LONG PAUSE, well i was eating too, so....0
me: so you're skipping lunch to finish this work?
her: ya, i have to finish this project
me: ya, I know what ya mean, i just finished my work(notices flyers on tables)
me: so you went to this thing?
her: no, you?
me: well i may go. Architecture sure seems fun huh?
her: yup
(this is where i devoled back to a afc)
me: well, thanks for the convo, I am glad that not all mac users aren't lazy ppl, there are some hard-workers like yourself.Well, I better go check out this job fair. Nice to meet you ms.... ummmm.
her: [name-here](lol, seriously forgot it)
me: ya I am nathan. See ya around campus and good luck
her: good bye

Convo 2 - bus-stop (around 9pm)(hb 8/10)

me: hey, do u know how often this bus runs?
her: well i dont know, let me check the sign
me: im just trying to get to the train, i would walk but its pretty dark and I dont want to get robbed or thrown off a bridge
her: lol, i wouldnt walk, and wouldnt want you to walk either
me: ya you do got a point, oh speak of the devil, here comes the bus(Allows her to go ahead of me on the bus)
(When we get on the bus she allows space for me to sit near her, so i do)
me: so what were you doing on campus at this time?
her: well I had a class(insert her bla bla bla bla blas there)
me: well, I was studying(I was studying with a lady, i do not know if I told her that)
more bla bla bla bla bla
(We get off of bus)
me: watch out for that taxi!
her: oh ya, they always cant drive(mutual lol)
(unfortunately she was getting off at the next stop of the train, so need to keep talking, we seperated by getting on diff sections in the train)

Convo 3 - train(9amish)(hb 8/10)
(Please note I was reading a book, and this was purely experimental)
me: hey, do you and your infinite knowledge know what this word means?
her: ummm, its malandorous, I can say it but I dont know what it means.
me: ya, me too,lol, oh well I guess I would have to use those old contact clues.
her: ya, i wish i knew what it means
(silence as i continue to read my book, wanted her to know i am a busy person,lol)(moments later)
her: oh i found what it means. It means stinky
me: lol, you actually looked it up on your phone from dictionary.com
her: ya, I wanted to know what it means. I am a curious person.bla bla bla bla
(ummm... exact word was curious, this is how i remembered the convo.... if it was curious,lol, i would've suggested her with me or a 3-way,lol)
me: wow, i liek that innovative mind to go beyound the call of duty
her(laughs) ya, i wanted to knwo what it meant soo badly too
me: ya, thats kewl. Ya, you learn something new everyday, and its only the beginnig of the day
her: (laughs) yup.
me: well this is my stop... Nice chatting with ya, im nathan, whats yours
her: its [her-name](forgot that one too)
me: bye
her: bye

I have two more convos to add, but I have to go prepare for parties that will be attended today and clubs.