Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp: Week 1

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright gentlemen, this week will commence on the 20th of August and if you can get through this camp guys, some of ur games will increase 100 fold. I know this has changed my life and i am sure it will do the same for you guys. It will not be easy and i understand some of you have obligations such has jobs and uni, but i want you guys to make one promise that their will be no excuses, if u fail u fail, there is no "but"...about it. Because the whole point of this is to be able to handle this part of your life whilst having these obligations, because it will be hard but it is possible. DJ's do not point out problems, we solve and overcome them.

Also do not leave this to the last day, i want to see completed field reports on days 1-6, so i can actually look at u guys and know i managed to get some hardcore DJ'ers here. Alright anyway to what we are all here for the bootcamp, i have left the tasks at the bottom and the dj bootcamp link which will have some reading material that will help you. Also be free to use this thread to write your problems and successes we are all here to support eachother. I will post the DJ bank in this thread for you to use has well. So anyway the dj list so far.

DJ's
TheWayOfAllFlesh
Mr Bond
Thyme - (msn) itsthyme@hotmail.com
Rushing dude
Don Esco
Chrom3y
Cure
Jose yero
Captain Krunch
Dante420
Nexxus
bassfiend86 (msn) yrock181@msn.com.
Phuc
Jet
Zemaj

Dj Bootcamp Exercises

Exercise 1

In two separate outings, each lasting one hour in length, you will go about establishing eye contact
with strangers.

A fun way to go about doing this is to walk around in a mall or in a park and look people directly in the
eyes as they are walking towards you. You will find that most people will not look at you in the eyes,
but for those who do look you in the eye, you will want to practice looking in their eyes at least one
second longer than they look into yours, this denotes confidence. To create the impression that you
are friendly and approachable, you will want to match the eye contact with a genuine smile.

You can practice eye contact on just about anyone you see, male or female, young or old. But since
the eventual goal of this Boot Camp is to acquire women, you will want to spend at least some of your
time establishing eye contact with attractive girls.

Exercise 2

A confident person has no problem saying Hi to a stranger, and since the first part of this Boot Camp is
geared toward building confidence, the goal of this exercise is to go around and say Hi or Hello to a
total of 50 strangers during this week. Again, you can say Hi to any person you see, but since
eventually your goal will be to get girls, you will want to practice saying Hi to attractive girls. Also,
when greeting strangers, practice doing so with a smile and have fun.

Rushing dudes exercise:
Every day has you go to bed ask yourself:
"Am i closer to the man i want to be", make sure u hit yes, if u hit no put ur game on and think what you can do to hit yes the next day.

Last note
I will try to make this bootcamp has good has possible for you guys, i'll combine the strengths of all the previous ones and some of the stuff i thought was good for all of them to make u improve. Heres a video you should watch, it was in one of the previous ones this year i thought was good.

Some Motivation - from a well known film, so don't think it some pua just chatting crap to u haha

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Dj bank

This will have the Dj bootcamp in it and also will be your sources of information that i feel will be quite useful along with the bootcamp. I will update this every week with new articles and stuff.

DJ Bootcamp - This will tell you the week's tasks and have a number of articles informing you on how to get through the task as well as building your dj arsenal to get you through this.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

Optional

This stuff has motivated me greatly and it would of been a lot more harder to go to the next level with out it. I hope you find it as useful has it has been for me.

Weapons of mass seduction - Senor fingers - This is my personal favourite article of this website, the guy will totally change your thinking, his funny has hell and will tell you pretty much every single thing on how to approach a girl.

15 lessons - Pook - One of his greatest pieces and very true and inspirational, u can't help to approach after you read this.

"Keys to the VIP" < search on youtube- reading is not enough my friends, u actually got see these things to believe them. I thought their were so many boundarys in approaches and things i couldn't do. I watched these guys getting girls numbers instantly from screwed up openers to boyfriend being right next to her and i had whole new perspective on approaching and just exactlly what i could do.

Waldens Journal - First person to complete the bootcamp, if you are having problems see how walden overcame the obstacle it may help you.

Approach Journals: i learnt a lot from approach journals and was able to take bits and pieces i liked of a lot of journals to create my own style. The things you see some guys on here do are unbelievable and u will have whole new expectations. They will also help you with what to say and what to do at times, seeing we have all been through the same thing more or less, so u can watch how other people got through them and also learn some of there techniques that they use and see what works for you.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right i have added bass and thyme on my msn and you should to, if you guys want me to put ur msn up on there for me and the other members to add just pm me it. Also take it nice and easy tonight fellas get GOOD NIGHT SLEEP. Then wake up to the first day of the rest of ur new life.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, im ****ing scared and excited and nervous. but i refuse to fail!
msn: drive-the-j@hotmail.com
i prefer skype though: pierreyongjae

also the weapons of mass seduction article... I started reading it like 3 days ago (obviously been doing a lot of other stuff) and have just got started on the empowerring your voice part... Dunno how long I'll take to finish that **** lol, but I think I might just like read one article a day or something... can't bother to read all that in a single sitting...

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, Lets do this. Im gonna aim to get all my stuff done tommorow and saturday!
Im sick of being single and unfulfilled.
Ie just got my new library card so I now have vaguely reliable internet access again.

Tommorow is also the first day of another little project of mine.
details here-
lifeonjsa.blogspot.com

Basically I am now volunterrily homeless, and have nothing to do all day but art exercise and self improvment. So Im hoping I can use some of my spare time to massivly accelerate my game.

Good luck to us all!

Cure.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new here, but would like to take part in this bootcamp.
Very excited to see how this turns out!

-Sof

bassfiend86

Don Juan
Reaction score
im read and ready to go, ill be on later to report, on how much his and ec's i got.

zemaj

Don Juan
Reaction score
woo hoo, bootcamp day one!

Well, I have done this weeks reading, and an hours worth of eye contact walkin around town. Some people I find easier than others makign eye contact with...but generally, If im smiling it seems to be well received!

Im gonna try and start on the random "hello's" tomorrow and throughout the weekend..so I will post how that goes!

zemaj

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 1

Just finished my day 1 and it was a lot easier than i thought it'd be once I got in the groove of things.

finished with the eye contact thing and got 41 hi's along the way.

the story: well... I pretty much decided to go to the gym at noon. The gym I use is actually the one at Hofstra university (I'm staying with a friend who goes there right now) so I took his ID so he'd let me sign in.

On the way there I felt a bit uneasy since I wasn't used to saying hi to EVERYBODY. But I pretty much said hi to everyone on the way there. Got 9 hi's I think. then I enterred campus and I got real shy for some reason cuz everyone else was students and hot girls were everywhere and a lot of people were there in groups and stuff. So I pretty much just went to the gym and did my workout and then I efelt a burst of energy lol.

So on my way out I said hi to everyone relentlessly again and it was like clockwork, and on my way back home I got lost and I said a whole lot more hi's while also asking how to get to my friends house and errmm this took like 3 hours to walk back btw lol (suburban area)

At first my hi's were really fast, kind of submissive and high pitched but as I got comfortable I could say hi however I wanted. Also I noticed how much of a ***** most people in this world generally are. Almost nobody would keep their eye contact with me and they'd all intentionally look somewhere else... And I could tell lol it was hilarious tbh. I was actually having some really dumb jokes going on in my head lol.

Errm most notable hi's...

- there was this cute girl who was walking towards me and she looks at me then immediately looks down so I put a small smile on and say ''hey''. then she just looks at me and keeps walking past me without saying a word. I'm thinking that she thinks I'm either a freak or some super sexy mother****er lol.
- I see some 40 sth year old and realize that he's gonna be my 30th hi, so I put my hand out and say ''congratulations you're number 30!'' We shake hands and he just looks at me like wtf just happenned lol. A cab driver saw us on the road so I should to him ''wassup man'', and he's like ''you crazy man?'' and I'm like ''nope just cool''. LOL!
- A cute girl is crossin the street, she drops something and I point behind her. She realizes that she lost something and say thanks and I just smile back... I dunno I think I could've done more here and start a convo...
- I'm lost and see these 3 black girls chilling in their backyard/garden, so I ask them how to get to where I live, and they talk a bunch of random stuff I don't even know what... Anyways when they finally tell me where it is, I leave and 2 seconds later I hear them all burst out laughing and looking at eachother... I dunno, but I think it's cuz I'm just that hot, seriously lol. I guess good looks is one thing I got on my side here lol.
- this isn't a hi... But there was a dog barking and I thought he was really annoying so I felt like going ''woof woof'' to him... but realized that that would just be crazy so I held my breath lol

anyways, the other hi's were rather generic and typical. A lot of times people would just pass me as if nothing had hapenned, but most of the times people would say hey back. Some even stopped in their tracks whilst I brushed past them lol.

anyways, pretty sure I'm gonna be done with week one tomorrow since I'm going to tampa by plane and then after that gonna go watch the rays play vs texas. meeting some dudes I've never met before (who're gonna be going to my college next semester).

wow. I'm so excited.

BTW, this bootcamp made me feel very free. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone but it's really fun and if something weird happens or something I didn't expect (quite often), then I just think it's funny and I'm thinking about how I could've made the situation more fun or interesting or started a convo or something. It's like a part of me that has always been inside of me has finally woken up, and that's GREAT!!

Don't think I'll bother updating unless something interesting happens for the rest of the week. I'm certain that I'll finish off the hi's tomorrow...

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nevermind im gonna be done with week one tonight... some dude just invited me to a houseparty tonight so I guess Im going to that lol!

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha nexxus, jumpin the gun already? eh?

nice job on essentially completing week 1. I haven't had the chance to start...I'm sitting in my cubicle right now. Laaaame.

Tomorrow will be my start: Going to the mall to get a haircut. This should be a perfect opportunity to walk around for an hour. PLUS, after I have a haircut I always feel like the sexiest man alive. After that I am heading down to the Santa Cruz college campus to spend the weekend with a good friend. I should be back on Monday with a long report of events (I hope!). Let the games begin!!

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
12 hi's today. Not much to note at this point. I'll have much more to say when we get to the exercises I have trouble with.

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got out of the house a fair bit today, No hi's but eye contact isnt somthing I have an issue with. Looking at people when I walk past is somthing I do fairly often.

As reguards the "Hi's" I think the issue I have is that it seems to be pointless.. Im saying Hi for no reason at all.
I know that thats the whole point of the exercise, To do somthing different and out of my comfort zone, but I still feel stupid even thinking about it.

I think I will go out tommorow for a while and try and get all 50 out of the way. Even though it seems silly to me I know that sticking to this boot camp to the letter will result in good progress for me.

A final note on my Inner game, which Id like to share with fellow bootcampers, is that I think the biggest part of the problem is my lack of self belief in the rightness of my actions.
Essentially becasue of my upbringing and past history, I do not BELIEVE that I am entitled to approach strangers and initiate conversations. I do not BELIEVE that I am entitled to act on my desire to sleep with all hot women I see.

Reprogramming myself so that internally, I am at peace with my masculine self, Is I think one of most important steps to overcoming AA.

Cure

bassfiend86

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys so far so good i got out yesterday and knocked down a few hi's, so far i have gotten 13/50. i have a gig tonight and im hoping to get some done in there. hey since approaching a girl to dance is something out of my comfort would you guys consider that as a hi if i dance with a few different girls?

Jose Yero

Reaction score
Nexxus, bang up job man! Keep up the good work, and thanks for setting the first positive example.

Cure, I know what you mean, just saying 'hi' to random strangers can be a little weird but you have to remember that the purpose of it just is to desensitize yourself until it just comes naturally.

As for your inner game, you definitely should believe that you deserve the very best that there is. You should never allow yourself to settle for anything less. One thing I've found very helpful is NLP, and I'm not talking about Ross Jeffries type of NLP (Speed Seduction). Recently, I read Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins, and found some really useful things on how to direct your mind and change some thought processes. If you get the chance, you should check it out. You might get something out of it, or not, but in order for a change to happen you should convince your self that you are deserving. If you feed yourself those negative thoughts then it will make it harder for you to overcome them.

As for me, I'm about 5 minutes away from getting this under way. Good luck to all. Something tells me this is gonna be quite the f'n trip!

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep on postin guys, its fun to read and really helps to fuel us all on!

well i have been doing quite a bit of shopping lately for my college dorm and i have been trying to get the bootcamp done while getting work done at the same time.

it has not been going well. idk maybe its just me, but i always find week 1 to be very odd. i really dont get many people making eye contact with me for more than a split second, bcz it seems like they are always off in their own world.

i did one of the two hours of eye contact and like stated above, i got terrible results. maybe one in every 5 people would actually hold eye contact for me long enough to say 'hi', and they were always older people 40 years old atleast.

now, i have a feeling that once i move into my college it will be much easier for me to go about the b/c because of the sheer number of possibilities out there. the only thing stopping me will be myself and my AA, and i definately wont be able to use the excuse "i couldnt really find anyone". right now, though, it is definately a challenge to find girls my age that i consider 'dateable'. i move in to college in a week so i just have to work a little bit harder this week to make it through to next week.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha RD. you up to this again. im gutted i didnt get a chance to hop on. best of luck and I will like to see how this bc goes.

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok im in.

this should be fun but i usually say hi to everyone so will see how it goes, and i meet a lot of people il will be done by monday :)

and this hot chick started in my class at uni, she 10.5 on my scale and lovely rack, boyfriend also in class with her but she friendly enough, will see where i get with her after this bootcamp or during, it should be fun :)

I dont have msn but i used to use skype, as soon as i find my user name lol i cant remember it ok, dont use it so much then please invite me

Thanks

Phuc

Reaction score
Week 1 - Day #1,2,3

Day 1 - Procrastination

Day 2 - FAIL.

Day 3 - Improvement.
Two failed days.. argh.. couldn't take it anymore. I went to the city to buy some gym equipment. I went by buss and subway. Didn't get any Hi's.. I turned into a chicken when I saw how many people there were... at least I said hi to the two employees there...
No hi's on the way home.
Only got a few hi's but I'm a master at staring! There was a guy staring at me on the buss... but he didn't expect competition! I won! I should probably match the stare with a gently smile though... well well.

When I came home I got very frustrated with myself. I felt quite worthless. I decided to run for a bit. And guess what. I met a few people I said hi too. Not a big deal, but im freakin happy about it.
Said hi to a girl, she greeted me back. It felt good.
Said hi to a guy, he greeted me back. Felt less good.
Said hi to a guy, he did not greet me back. No feelings.
Don't know what I'm afraid of really. Should get my act together and spam hi to everybody.