Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp Week 1 (Summer 2005)

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mjfan12
I am soooo lazy!!!

Since the first days 34, I got real complacent and havent made much progess at all.

I've been real stressed lately and just havent felt like going out much. But those are just excuses.

But I am going to hit up the mall for like an hour tonight and try to get my numbers up.

I'll probably not hit 50 tonight, but I can continue this afterwards as well.

MAN Im dreading week 2!

I need all the moral support I can get. I dont like talking to strangers, but Its something that I must do.
Remember the purpose of this bootcamp. It's to increase confidence and get over fears of approaching women (and also get better at approaching). So if you don't have many successes then don't worry about it. Rejections are part of the process.

Also remember that we're all in this together. I am personally looking forward to week 2 now. I've felt a lot better after all of these hi's I've done this week and I'm ready to start bigger conversations with them. I hope we all hang in there and that not too many bail out. I'm determined to keep going.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caldus
Remember the purpose of this bootcamp. It's to increase confidence and get over fears of approaching women (and also get better at approaching). So if you don't have many successes then don't worry about it. Rejections are part of the process.

Also remember that we're all in this together. I am personally looking forward to week 2 now. I've felt a lot better after all of these hi's I've done this week and I'm ready to start bigger conversations with them. I hope we all hang in there and that not too many bail out. I'm determined to keep going.

For sure. I am scared ,but I am determined to suceed.

Its now or never.

There are a lot of guys here in their mid twenties to thirties that still have social phobias.

Im not trying to diss them at all, but I dont want to end up that way.

Personally I think that me being 19 have wasted sooo many years that could have been great, going out, and having fun. Instead I threw these years away and I'll never get them back. You only live once. Might as well enjoy it.

So lets keep going till we defeat our inner demons.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I'm not certain the exact number of hellos but over the course of the week I'm sure it's close to 50 or more.

Today I got an email and phone number from a girl that I wanted to keep in touch with. She's transferring to another place for a bit but will still be in the same town.

The convo went really well and she seemed happy. She mentioned she might be having a party and would invite me.

The perfect part was that I knew she was leaving at the end of the week so I knew I had to act soon. Luckily I saw her at the end of today and worked the deal.

I have a hellacious hot study buddy too. She does have a boyfriend but social proof will be off the charts when she's seen with me. It's almost kind of nice she's seeing someone because that totally takes any pressure off of me to DJ her which I don't need to be thinking about since studying for this test is way more important.

OH BTW, I'll read the week 2 stuff tomorrow or Saturday. Worked over 13 hours today.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mjfan12
For sure. I am scared ,but I am determined to suceed.

Its now or never.

There are a lot of guys here in their mid twenties to thirties that still have social phobias.

Im not trying to diss them at all, but I dont want to end up that way.

Personally I think that me being 19 have wasted sooo many years that could have been great, going out, and having fun. Instead I threw these years away and I'll never get them back. You only live once. Might as well enjoy it.

So lets keep going till we defeat our inner demons.
Yeah I'm 20 myself and still getting over social phobias. I'm with you that it's now or never. Might as well make next year at college a lot better one when I'm much more confident around the women from this bootcamp.

It's all about facing fears and overcoming them man. You will be scared but remember that it's better to post that you ****ed up when meeting some girl rather than saying "I didn't approach her so I'll have to get in 10 approaches tomorrow or else."

If anyone ever wants to talk about anything concerning this stuff you can always IM me on AIM at MythrilGecko.

Oh, and I said hi to two HB's while there were other people right nearby so that felt pretty good that I could still do it even when a lot of people are right nearby.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Well guys I'm not certain the exact number of hellos but over the course of the week I'm sure it's close to 50 or more.

Today I got an email and phone number from a girl that I wanted to keep in touch with. She's transferring to another place for a bit but will still be in the same town.

The convo went really well and she seemed happy. She mentioned she might be having a party and would invite me.

The perfect part was that I knew she was leaving at the end of the week so I knew I had to act soon. Luckily I saw her at the end of today and worked the deal.

I have a hellacious hot study buddy too. She does have a boyfriend but social proof will be off the charts when she's seen with me. It's almost kind of nice she's seeing someone because that totally takes any pressure off of me to DJ her which I don't need to be thinking about since studying for this test is way more important.

OH BTW, I'll read the week 2 stuff tomorrow or Saturday. Worked over 13 hours today.
Perfect. Go to the party and get those conversations in. :D

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, i think i finally did 50 hi's, although a few didn't reply.

i also got 1 conversation with a stranger (a worker at the bus depo) about starting bussinesses, and touring the UK with motorbikes. all good stuff.

i'm gonna carry on with the "hi" thing through week 2, since I started alot of conversations this way.

EverywhereMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3, Week 1
-------------(I started later than most people).

Not such a good day today. Went around in and about the centre of town and did only 5 EC + HIs. However I made probably 20+ eye contacts, but the babes just wouldn't look or hold anything. And the 5 His that I did make were just as bad with the EC!

Man, with a day like this, I find it hard to carry on. But I'm gonna get to 50, even if it kills me. It's sunnier today, which should result in a higher concentration of HBs around town.

Overall, I haven't got a single reply. All this suggests that I should be altering my approach, OR it suggests this is NOT a friendly area.

EC+HIs Today: 5
Total : 19

HypeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit late, but I made it to 50!! :cheer:

I said hi with a really big smirk to a hot milf this morning, she was like wtf (but smiled back and said hi) :D

See you guys in week 2!!!

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
what about week 2?

AP, and ever onward, if I am not mistaking you were the guys who started this thing, so I was wondering are we supposed to post here or will we have a new thread for week 2, which IMO would be better.
Now I have to post about week2 day1, but don't know where to? ;)

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blog updated :
here

Copy paste:

Week 1: Day 6: Thursday: Tally: 4; Total :27
I couldnt even squeeze in more than half hour..just got in 4 Hi's...i might have to stretch the first week a lil..but i am NOT giving up!! Thats for sure!

Too lazy to write a FR. So thats it for now.

p.s: I've got a HB7 i met 2 weeks back coming over to my place for a house party tonight..will let you ppl know how that went.

Reaction score
Dam i missed the first week WHO CARES IM JOINING NOW FIRST WEEK I DO EVERYDAY ANYWAY. I can talk to girls i find it easy i just got to get my life straight learn to prioratise RIGHT NOW I STAY UP TILL 4AM on computer and sleep till 2PM i dont have a career and ive had 14 jobs since i finished school 2 years ago im OK with girls but after i get numbers i tend to get bored and i CBF talking to them anymore so im trying this out hopefully itl help me get **** on track

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I haven't heard from BrotherAP. I sent him a PM then he sent me a reply but my mailbox was full. I have no clue if he's going to post a week 2 thread or not.

Magico, would you pm him and find out what's up?

Last edited:

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, guys I'm not doing Bootcamp because it's not my thing, but I wish you luck.

Don't make this like a regular bootcamp where 95% of you quit after week 2 or 3!!

Tukzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
New entry posted: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Tukzulu

Ok, not sure whether I got up to 50 EC/Hi's or not. But I'm not worried about that, becuase I did 50 in a week just a few weeks ago.

So I guess we're onto week 2? I initiated a conversation with a HB6 Wednesday. A lot of fluff talk and got her to laugh. She told me she worked at a grocery story and I got her to agree to give me a discount if I came in and shopped there. Didn't try for the number close because I really don't want to mess around with HB6's. I could get those when I was an AFC. I'm after the 9's and 10s.

I'm going out daytime sarging tomorrow and hopefully can get more conversations in as well as rejections. Yeah, 10 rejections! I know that's for week 4 or whenever, but it helps keep me focused on the goal.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Week 2 which I read along time ago is about initiating convos.

Not a prob at all. I did that today at work with someone I just met and a girl that works there that I don't see often. Guess that makes 2 right off the bat. Just got home from work so I'll add some interesting ones.

A good one to start convos now is "What's going on this weekend" Since it's the 4th in the states.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so I'm going to finish my hi's while doing week 2. Got in a few more hi's today (kinda not keeping count now but I'm pretty sure I'm close to 40) and got in one conversation with an HB8 receptionist at the gym. I initially tried to approach an HB7 that was walking out of the gym but lost her. So I walked near the HB8 while leaving and thought hmmm why not talk to her and get practice. So I approached her:

Me: *smiles* Hi.
Her: *looks up shyly* Hey.
[Asked her when the gym closed on the holiday and stuff like that. Then starting talking about other stuff.]
Me: So what is going on town for the 4th of July? *smiles a little again*
Her: *laughs a little* Well, I don't know, I usually just go see the fireworks in town.
Me: *laughs* Yeah I know there just isn't much to do.
Her: Yeah.
Me: What are you doing this 4th of July?
Her: I don't know. Might just go see the fireworks as usual. *smiles a little*
Me: Oh yeah ... so where are you from?
Her: India (She was a hot indian!)
[Can't remember what I said but it had something to do with her being Indian but it wasn't offensive.]
[Started talking about whether she goes to school here. She was a grad student and I told her I would be a junior in the fall. She is studying Electrical Engineering. I was like wow that is hot. She must be smart as hell.]
[At the end of the conversation:]
Me: Oh yeah what's your name?
Her: Blah
Me: I'm <name>. *places hand out and shakes hands*
Me: I'll see you around! Have a good weekend.

Conversation lasted close to 5 minutes I think. Overall I thought I did alright. Especially alright for the first convo.

Since there was a humongous storm outside, I stayed in and hung out in the game room for a while. I ended up meeting some other guys there. They were pretty cool to chill with. We all ended up playing some pool and I won. Then I just kinda talked briefly afterwards. I won't count this as a conversation though.

I think for future conversations though I need to make sure I smile and eye contact more. Also need to keep making sure I remember to do the 'girl handshake'. Otherwise I think I'm getting better at this stuff.

Hi Count: Close to 40 or so.
Conversations: 1

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent job Caldus!

Anyway, I chickened out of a few his today. I dont know what came over me. I was feeling so good before, but I feel like I have regressed a little. I must continue to push and get over it.

So my hi count is still 34, I have only 16 to go, I can easily get that done in an hour or so. I just need to hang out in places where there are lots of people and girls around.

About the convos thing, what are the best places for this?

So far I've gathered it is the bookstore, library, and the gym seems to be an excellent place.

Im dead broke right now, (didn't apply for a job early on, so now no one seems to be hiring)

Anyway I dont have money for a gym right now, but I might do the 2 week free trial at ballys (the best chick gym around)

I heard there are loads of hbs there from a friend who goes there.

I can start a convo, like saying"hey hows it going?"

But I'll have a problem of continuing the convo, like making it last a while, because I run out of things to say very fast (my convo skills suck)

I hate the awkward pauses.

Technicolor

Don Juan
Reaction score
are we doing week 2 in this thread? i thought we were going to do seperate threads for each week, but doesnt really matter.

anyway, for week 2, i started that today. got 1 convo with this elder guy, somehow started talking about the movie cinderella man, then about some other things. it was pretty easy, and after this ill definetely focus on tougher targets. but i believe week 3 is actually girls were attracted to, so right now ill just focus on strangers.

ive been keeping up with my weight lifting routine and ive been going out 3X as much as i used to,already this summers been fun. only negative thing is that normally costs money, so ill try not to spend too much money.

i was having dinner with some friends, n even after making a small conscious effort to be more sociable, its making a difference. it was easier to engage in the convos, and i even did an impersonation from garden state that cracked every1 up, which is somehting i have never done. pretty much my whole life ive been the semi-quiet type, so its time to change that

anyway, gunna try and get a few more convos this weekend, i get pretty busy during the week so ill try to get 4-5 over the next couple days.

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll find out soon

Ever onward, I PMed BroAP so we will know what to do in a little while. If he doesn't post till tonight (afternoon US time) one of us can do it.

Edit: what I meant is one of us will make a separate thread on week 2, if most people agree with that.