Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp Week 1 (Summer 2005)

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
week1 day5

On my way to and from uni, managed to do 11 HIs. All of those in shopping district, city centre, very busy places. None of the targets were receptive, even though I was very loud at times. HBs 6-7. The only reaction I got is from a HB8 who was in the beauty parlour who stared at me for quite some time after I waived at her and said how's it going.

Another 6 HIs at the gig. Girls were a lot more receptive there, most of them very glad I made some small talk with them after saying hi. I guess everyone was pumped up and came there to have some fun, so extra attention from guys was welcome. They were HBs 7-8.5 which makes me assume HBs 8 or over are more willing to respond then the uglier ones. Suits me fine though :)

Obsrvations: I was expecting a lot more HIs at the gig, but 1) my friends were quite sedentiary last night, 2) many girls were with male company, most with boyfriends and family, and 3) I had a lot of concerns about how old some of the HBs were. There was incredible amount of 15-16 year old HBs 8-9, which is too young even for me :) although the age of consent here is 14.

I'm having a lot more confidence than before thanks to this DJBC thing. My friends last night were like WTF, after I chatted up few sets of girls...
On the side note I can't help but notice that DJBC has almost turned into a regular army BC last night, since I was walking, standing and dancing for 9 hours with no break, and probably walked like 10 miles. :)

HI&EC count 28

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blog updated: here

Copy paste:

Week 1: Day 4: Tuesday: Tally: 1; Total :20

Today was pathetic, i was swamped with work and couldnt fine time to go anywhere at all. + the fact that there are very few girls in the engineering complex in our school....:(..all the chicks seem to go for all the other majors!

I just got in one Hi to a HB6.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!!

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey... got a few more Hi's. My counts around 32 now.

Am I right in saying tommorow's the final day?

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got in five more hi's today while at the pool and running errands. Got in two good ones (both HB8's). One smiled back and said hey and the other smiled back and said hey really silenty as if she was really shy or something. I said hi to this HB7 at the grocery store and she gave me this really mean look when I smiled and said hey. Whoever said earlier that the uglier ones tend to be less receptive is correct so far. Ah well, got two (or one?) more days to cover the last 20 hi's.

Total Hi's: 30

Filipe

Don Juan
Reaction score
This week I have had 3 exams and I'm still studing, so I only have done 10 hi's. I think I could have done the 50 hi's easily if I hadn't been studing all the week.

Hoppefully this are the last exams, so next week I will do the rest of the hi's and I will do the 10 small conversations with strangers :)

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are dropping like flies....

Today I was walking around campus and I saw this extremely hot girl siiting outside smoking. I started thinking that no one has done anything truly ballsy thus far in bootcamp. I considered walking up to her and saying "hey nice curves" just to see what would happen. I pussed out.

Even BrotherAP doesn't seem to be participating. I'm not sure we can count on him to post the week 2 thread. Someone should PM him and see what is up. I would but I gotta run.

I'm giving myself until Friday to get the 50 hi's. Today and tomorrow that is.

later

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ever onward
People are dropping like flies....

Today I was walking around campus and I saw this extremely hot girl siiting outside smoking. I started thinking that no one has done anything truly ballsy thus far in bootcamp. I considered walking up to her and saying "hey nice curves" just to see what would happen. I pussed out.

Even BrotherAP doesn't seem to be participating. I'm not sure we can count on him to post the week 2 thread. Someone should PM him and see what is up. I would but I gotta run.

I'm giving myself until Friday to get the 50 hi's. Today and tomorrow that is.

later
LOL that wouldn't have been a good turnout. She probably would've given you this mean look but would've been funny to see the reaction. I personally wouldn't use those kind of lines but eh ... whatever works.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Caldus,

I think I saw one of the pro PUA's suggest that in one of his posts. You never know it might work.

If any of us knew what really worked, we wouldn't be doing bootcamp, would we?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I'm not sure how many I'm up to but it's close to 50. I am guessing another 12 today.

A couple of big time eye contact hi's. Once again lock eyes far down the hall and smile and say hi. It's easy and more likely to work, but this is at work.

On the street girls still hide their eyes sometimes. The ones that lack confidence. Amazingly some of them are pretty good looking.

One cool little situational thing. At my job there are alot of elevators.

I was waiting for one with a girl and there are like 4 at this one location that could take you up or down. They were all in use, so i said "OK which one will it be" referring to which one would open first.

I bet on one, she bet on the other and sure enough she was right, which was pretty impressive.

Got a big smile out of her, but she got off at the next floor and we said goodbye. Unfortunately also there was a big crowd in the elevator.

Which leads me to one of my problems I need to get over in this bootcamp!!!

I can really talk to any girl great when I got them alone, but for some reason I don't like working my charm with other people around. I need to work on it and not care.

So now I'm pulling my convos in front of crowds. I must. And the more blatant the better!

Technicolor

Don Juan
Reaction score
got another 10 today, ill have to make an effort tomorrow so i can finish and start week 2 friday. dont have time to post nemore, so ill finish up 2morrow.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky

I can really talk to any girl great when I got them alone, but for some reason I don't like working my charm with other people around. I need to work on it and not care.
I hate that too.

crazygecko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't posted in awhile, been really busy.

did 11 hi's on day 4, two days ago. brings todal up to 24, and today is the last day!

I find it much easier saying hi walking around doing normal daily stuff, which Technicolor also mentioned. I went to city centre on the same day, couldn't do any!! Tried to do one, but was chickened scared and too quiet. It's intimidating when other ppl are around, plus you get alot more hotties in town. Really pissed me off. I'm going to Tescos later - a grocery store in the UK - as it's near where I work and see if I can get any done there.

hi count: 24

HypeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sick anymore but still busy with college, but I will finish week 1 in time!

I got only 29 Hi's right now, wich means I have to do another 21 tonight. Since I'm going out tonight it should be doable. :woo:

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blog updated : here

Week 1: Day 5: Wednesday: Tally: 3; Total :23

Work..work...again!
1:-
Hit the gymn after quite a while..saw this HB8.5( Maybe 7.5/8 in normal dress)...she was on the stepper. The only treadmill empty was next to her . Opened her up saying how long her pants were, and how they flared at the bottom making her seem she is floating or something! She was like yeah dont tell me about it..this is the only clean pair i had today. I then was running for sometime and came back and stopped next to her, saying" damn its sweaty!". She actually offered some of her spare paper tissue towels!. I then asked her if she came to the gym often..and why i didnt see her everyday (psst..i dont come regularly myself..hehe). Seems like she comes in the mornings, and today was different. Found that she is majoring in buisness and stuff. Anyways had a good convo going. She was leaving, but i didnt feel like asking her #, but she was very enthu about meeting me, said that maybe she will see me sometime again.

2:- Got into another convo with a HB7.5, who was limping and stuff in the gym. Found that she slightly twisted her ankle, while camping last weekend. She had gorgeous eyes ! No # again, i knew i have to ask but, i didnt feel like..dunno why?

3:-
Was at Borders to ACTUALLY pick up a book! Not many people there...said Hi to a MILF 7 who happened to pass by my table. She gave back a big smile in return.

I will try and get atleast about 8-10 today, if i have to be on track.

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
week1 days6&7

Day 6: woke up early, was tired from last night's gig. Only 5 HIs, no responses.

Day 7: Noisy neighbours deprived me of sleep 2nd day in a row :cry: . 17 HIs. 8 to HBs 6-7 and 1 to a HB 8.5, and the rest to others. Figured there is no way to completely stick to my plan so I did last 8 HIs to mostly older people, half of which responded.

Observations: The best I got in these 2 days was from a HB 8.5 at the mall who kept the eye contact after I said hi. She never smiled nor returned the greeting. Now, and only now do I understand I should have taken things further with a HB9 from day1...*pulls his hair in despair*
As I pointed out earlier, I'm sattisfied with the BC so far, lots more confidence for me - no one actually knows about BC, but people look at me a bit different - either I'm more confident or making a fool of my self :)

HI&EC count 50 (42 HBs, 8 others)...ready for week2, baby bring it on!:rockon:

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am soooo lazy!!!

Since the first days 34, I got real complacent and havent made much progess at all.

I've been real stressed lately and just havent felt like going out much. But those are just excuses.

But I am going to hit up the mall for like an hour tonight and try to get my numbers up.

I'll probably not hit 50 tonight, but I can continue this afterwards as well.

MAN Im dreading week 2!

I need all the moral support I can get. I dont like talking to strangers, but Its something that I must do.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got in 5 more hi's with HB's at the pool. One was a HB9 and smiled big and said hi back. One didn't respond to my hi but that's OK at least I had the courage to go up to her and just say hi anyway. I guess I'm going to need to get 15 more hi's by the end of tonight. Guess I'll take a trip to the mall or something.

Total Hi's: 35