Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp Week 1 (Summer 2005)

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I updated my blog HERE

Copy and pasting for any lazy gys.. :D :

I ve been travelling the whole weekend, so had no chance of updating the stuff.

Here goes nothing:
Week 1: Day 1: Friday Night: Tally: 6; Total :12

I first went to the local CVS. There was this HB 7 Blonde chick at the counter. I went there to check out my stuff and trust me..the EC between us was so freakin intense..i never told this before, but i shud use the cliche: "sparks flying between us"! She had these gorgeous blue eyes, which i held for a long time. She was looking at me the whole time i was standing there..man this never happened before! not even with my gf!

I did some fuff, but forgot to ask the #. I think i would have got it. REMEMBER TO TRY AND # CLOSE ALWAYS....GOTTTA BURN THAT IN MY STUPID BRAIN!

I then went to a local bar/dance floor alone..my buddys were outta town for the week. Got myself a rum and coke and went and sat at this table with 5 Chicks around me! :)..i am growing some ballz! Two were fat; two-7s; one- 8.5 blonde. I hit off with ALL of them..got them laughing and stuff..i am half Asian(Indian) and half Australian...so started telling about the funny stuff i did back home..in my Aussie/Brit/Indian accent..they really started cracking up. I wanted to close #s with the 8.5 and 7, but too bad they already had bf's and i didnt push it. The 8.5 was def interested in me by the time i gottta call and had to leave. She told me not to strip naked and jump in a pool, and also not to jump outa balcony when drunk.! :)..i was like o.k you got it lady..left her with the feeling she was missing out on fun with me.

After the house party i went to..i was the only single guy there..all the 12 other guys were there with their dates,...and i felt kinda left out..so i leftearly and hit the road.

I got bored and stopped my car and sat down on the road near a cooupla local bars. I was talkingon the phone and this one 6.5 chick come up and just PLOPS into my lap...lol..i was like ..WTF? Then her mates..two other 7s come and pick her up..turns out she jus turned 21 and was having a girls night out. I was still on the phone..when two guys come up and hit on the three chicks sitting in front of me..talked for some time..and the girls just BLEW em away..! The drunk chick then comes up and sits in my lap and gives me a freakin lap dance..and later takes my hand asks me to SPANK her...21 times...i was ..she was like..i like you..you seem more mature than those kiddos (the 2 guys were 19 or something)..spank me..i did spank her 3-4 time..right at the intersection...i full view of whoever cared to see....at 2 am in the night..i couldnt believe the **** was actually happening. My buddy comes to drive me home,I had to leave early next morning, so i talked for a coupla more mins and said bye and left. Again..no #..too freakin drunk..ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Overall it was a very "interesting night" ;)..and trust me every single word above is true...every single one!

Week 1: Day 2: Saturday: Tally: 1; Total :13
Didnt have much oppo to see any chicks..jus a Hey at a local BK to a HB6.

Week 1: Day 3: Sunday: Tally: 1; Total :14

Again travelling..just one hi at the supermarket.

Filipe

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last few days I stayed at home studying so I didn't have much time to complete the missions

Last friday night I went to a disco and when I was leaving I said hi to 2 different groups of girls, in the second one a guy that was with them invited me to go to another party with them :p

Saturday and Sunday I studied all day.

Today (Monday) I said hi to 4 strangers, but only one of them returned my greeting and smiled :)

count: 6 (damn)

ps: I'm not counting people like friends and ppl that is working

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magico

I hate to say it but I told you so. Lots of people join up for Bootcamp but few follow through. At least we have a good number of regulars posting.

About bootcamp: what I mean when I say "pro bootcamp" is a bootcamp weekend that I will be going to that is hosted by professional pick up artists who will go into the field with me and help me improve my game. I hope that clears that up.

As for running. I went running last night for nearly 20 minutes. Then I walked for about 20 minutes, then I ran home. I'm slowly building up my endurance. If I were in a military bootcamp, they would have me run several times per day, every day, wouldn't they?

Week 1, Day 4

Today I'm going to go to Walmart, Target, Kmart, local grocery stores, the gym, the library, an exercise trail, and then later tonight Walmart again.

My goal for today is 20 hi's to hbs

HypeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last 2 days I've upped my hi's from 17 to 25. Didn't went outdoor much because of work and tiredness.. :(

I've got to study tomorrow but i'll manage some time to get some more hi's.
I'm planning to do an insane amount of hi's on wednesday and thursday to get me pumped up for week 2!

Technicolor

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 1 update

phew, its been an interesting weekend! one of my chick friends is moving in a few days so we had a lil going away party for her. i brought my "would you rather" game (i suggest every1 buy this), and by the end of the night, i had whipcream smeared on my chest, there were same-sex lapdances (females only), topless streaking though street, forced drinking of nasty liquid concocted by group... not to mention all the other stuff the game brings up, so overall it was a fun night. it was nice to just get together with some friends, have some fun... took up a couple days for my BC tho, been resting all day and just woke up a little while ago. i still have a few days left, since my last post ive gotten another 8 hi's, so im around like 12. i got about 10 yesterday that i wont count, i was in my comfort zone because i was surrounded by my closest friends, plus a little alchohol :D , so it was really easy to just say hi to random people.

Everonward, im gunna steal your list of places to go for tomorrow, i think for week 2 and on we should come up with a bunch of places we could go for the exercises, that way we'll be more inclined to go instead of sitting at home if we have a big list we can look at. just my 2 cents, that would at least help ME, but ya, ur list should suffice for the rest of week 1.

for me i would add just biking around town, im into cycling and whenever i go for a morning ride i pass tons of joggers and other people on bikes.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got in two more hi's while at the pool. One of them while riding my bike up there (cute MILF) and then started a brief conversation with the HB9 lifeguard at the pool. She was pretty nice. Talked for a few minutes. Could've gotten her number. Ah well I can always do it next time I see her there. Not sure if I'm going to go out tonight. Might try a club or something tomorrow or Wednesday.

I started out by saying hi and smiled and she smiled back and said hey and I asked how are you doing, blah blah blah. And then talked about the events going on at the pool during the summer and then said "it must be boring working here when hardly anyone is around" and she just kinda laughed and said yeah I know and then she said she was sick and I was like "well I hope ya get better" and smiled again. She smiled and said thanks.

Total Hi's: 20

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everonward, im gunna steal your list of places to go for tomorrow, i think for week 2 and on we should come up with a bunch of places we could go for the exercises, that way we'll be more inclined to go instead of sitting at home if we have a big list we can look at. just my 2 cents, that would at least help ME, but ya, ur list should suffice for the rest of week 1.
Does the idea of having a list provide motivation for you? I went to all those places and only got 15 hi's in today. It feels like I'm forcing things. I wish I saw more good looking women in my daily routine...

Let me know how it went for you Tecnicolor

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blog updated HERE

Copy paste:
Not much action today in school..was pretty dead. Said Hi to two HB8s in school, both were surprised. :)!

Went to Borders, said Hi to a HB8.5, just got a nod in return. Went to the Mall to grab dinner..man the place was DEAD! Never seen it so empty before. Greeted a MILF9, She was like..... Duh!

Saw a HB8 walking by, said Hi..got a smile in return. Overall all the damn girls were packed up and went some where...no body anywhere.today!!

I am done for the day!.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today was a banner day. I had at least 10 hellos.

I'm up to 20, but some better news occurred as well.

I was in a meeting and a girl who works in another field but different location was there.

We share a common goal and are both studying for some big exams in our field. She is cute and intelligent, but unfortunately but thankfully mentioned her boyfriend.

In any event, I told her how I was new here and she said that I must go out with her and her friends. So that will be a great way to meet new people.

Right now I'm not even worried about dating again. I am talking to one girl on the internet, but my care about any particular woman is really low. I think I've finally achieved the don't give a **** feeling about women that will give me great success.

It is interesting because my friends wife told me how she was fed up with men until she met my friend. I love those guys they are one of the happiest couples I know.

So their might be something to reaching your frustration point. I don't think I could ever idealize a woman at all after this last breakup. A healthy distrust may go a long way.

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
week1 day4

Only two His today. Didn't go out at all except to pick up the tickets for today's gig.

MILF neighbour I've never seen before and a HB6 on a rolerblades. MILF hesitantly (WTF?) returned the greeting, HB6 didn't

Ever onward , this site might be helpful: http://www.coolrunning.com/
there's a couch to 5K program that sounds sensible.

Filipe and Hyper , good job, respect for going through BC during exams.

HI&EC count 11

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 4

Well I went to the mal like I said I was going to go, even though I was hesitant at first.

So I go to the mall and take my resumes with me so I can also apply for a job there. So i'm looking around at the stores to see if they have any for hire signs, but I see none and as I approach the food court, I hear a hi, I dont recognize the voice and assume the hi was for someone else, so hear the hi again much louder this time and she may have also tapped me on the shoulder, but I can't remember. So I turn and say hi back, she asks what i'm doing I say i'm just sending out resumes, she says I should apply at walmart since it's her favorite store, and i'm like well do you know if they're hiring (even though I had no intention of applying) and she says I don't know why dont you go ask them as she walked away towards the food courts, and kept on walking straight not turning my head or anything and went on with my business but I could see at the corner of my eye, her and her two other friends look at my direction (one male, one female), i'm not sure if I smiled with her or not, but I know I did make eye contact, not sure if she held it longer than me, but she seemed to young like she was 14-15 years old, so I was meh don't care, so I won't be counting this at all since i'm not sure if I did the excercies properly.

Ok so i've seen quite a bit of stores now and dont happen to see any now hiring signs, o i'm like what the hell so I walk into a store and then say hi and keep eye contact can't remember if I smiled or not, and then aks them if they're hiring and do this for about 8 stores, but don't feel like counting this either since, i feel like it was such a cheap way of doing it, and plus no one looked away when I was doing the eye contact. After that I had to leave since the mall was closing.

Well my mall attempt didn't go as well as I would have liked, thought I would have been able to keep some eye contact with random strangers and say hi as I passed them, but I got so intimidated and kept telling myself, i'll do it to the next person but I never did.

So basically i'm not doing well on my first week of bootcamp. So now I feel like i'm on the verge of failure and cutting it really close now. I keep telling myself I need to do this but wow, I get so intimidated so easily. Hopefully I can get over this, because I feel like in one good day I could probably get a lot of hi's and smiles and get close to 50 since it is such an easy thing to do. Hopefully 'll have something better to report for tomorrow.

Oh and on a side note, seems like one of my friends that I went to the beach with thinks i'm just trying to get a g/f now, when 'm really to do bc lol, my other friend who I went to the beach the second time was also like yeah i'm going to get you one number, since none of them know i'm doing bootcamp lol.

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't really been keeping an official count of the ammount of people I say hi to, but I'm sure it must be around 25 now.

What's important to me is that I take each oportunity that comes, and I'm doing that.

One interesting thing I noticed though - If I say hi to a hot or average looking girl, they almost always say hi back, them same with almost all the guys. But if I say hi to the ugly/fat girls or women, they almost never reply. Oh, so sad.

I decided as a reward for completing the boot camp, I'm gonna buy myself a black book for all the new phone numbers I'm gonna be getting with my game.

HypeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, I'm still really busy with college + I'm sick, I can't even go outdoors.. :(

I'm gonna get a lot of rest today so I'm able to continue the bootcamp by thursday.

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
kav_3: Dont give up now man! You have started out, so try and complete it!..seriously, you've already taken the first step..thats a big one itself. I was in the same situation before..one of the shyest guys around..but slowly through this site and others..now i can "almost" go up to most people and greet em/ talk to them. Almost..because sometimes, i get hit by my old fear..of what others might think! I am trying to get over it, but doing pretty well in my opinion. For the BC, i am going to count only the hi's said to HB7s and above.

EverywhereMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I started BC today. I already feel quite confident in talking to strangers, even HBs, but like they say, you can never have enough confidence (plus I may be a little rusty after putting so much effort into my study these last few months. But that's all over now). I think this is just the ticket to start turning my sex life around.

Day 1, Week 1
-------------

It was pretty sunny today so I decided to walk into town. Did EC + HI to a few people on the way. At first I was affected after each 'hi', maybe even self-concious, but I quickly got used to it. I was finding it hard to get the other person to make eye contact with me for longer than a split second (she would be looking about, and look at me for 1 second), so I said Hi a couple of times without having full contact. Maybe this is because I'm in the UK, and people are generally colder to strangers here than, say, the US.

I decided to say hi to HBs, and whoever they were walking with (it would be rude not to!). It was cool today, I said hi to this girl before I realised i'd met her before a week ago at a party. Had a short convo, and email-closed. I know I shoulda number closed, but I didn't this time (maybe I was too chicken).

One mistake I kept making was in saying Hi just as we were passing... lol, I remember this look a lot of them had, like: "do i know this guy? he sorta looks familiar". I kept saying the Hi quite late because for most of them it was hard to get them to even make eye contact with me.

I had a lot of fun, and felt great coming back home. I can't wait to do the same again tommorow.

EC+HIs today : 14
Total : 14

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing I'm at about 28 today. Nothing really notable about any of the hi's

Did have a couple of interesting eye contact scenarios. I think it is important to lock eyes with a girl from far away so when she gets closer she looks. I did that with one girl and she kept eye contact as we got closer. Didn't waste a hi on her though because she was wearing an IPOD.

Man between IPODS and cellphones women can't help but have something in their ears nowadays.

Another interesting one is an ongoing situation with a coworker that I really don't know in my large department. This girl never once makes eye contact. She either looks down or away. I'm thinking there is something wrong with her. If I had to bet she'd probably be one of those home schooled girls with no social skills.

That being said she is kind of cute and in the slightest way reminds me of my latest ex. But this girl seems to have no confidence at all.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Killa is in. He will conquer his mild social anxiety and improve himself. He has been too comfortable as of late. Ok, no more third person, I am in guys. Going for a run right now, looking for a few hi's.

P.S. nice job so far posters.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got in five more hi's today. I was at the doctor's office and got in one eye contact/smile/hi with a MILF9 (very hot nurse). Got in four hi's while at the gym. All of them were fairly good. I wanted to try starting a conversation with an HB8 in there but she was with her friends (guy friends) in there. Ah well at least I got in the smile and hi with her.

Total Hi's: 25

Tukzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
New post on: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Tukzulu

Tuesday June 28

Didn't get in as many Hi's/EC's as I hoped for at the beer fest. But I did get a few in and even managed to open a couple of chicks. One (HB7) I just made some fluff talk until her boyfriend showed up and tried to AMOG me out of the set. I didn't pursue it because the logistics weren't good. Another girl (HB6) opened me, I think. I was sort of lost in my own world, tasting some strange beer, and she comes up and tells me this dog laying on the ground in the shade looks just like her dog. I said "Well, when was the last time you saw your dog? Maybe that's him." She laughed but walked away. I think she was just drunk.

Later I opened a mom with a young infant just because I was bored. I also opened up some old chick (in her 40's) because I wanted to know what kind of beer she was drinking. Did a few more HI's or EC's, but nothing major.

I went to a mall after the beer fest and got in a few Hi's, but I didn't see any HB's at all. The malls late on a Sunday are not a good place for sarging, I guess.

Yesterday, I got in 2 Hi's. One was a HB8 (very pretty but not as slender as I like) who I passed while walking my dog. Ordinarily I wouldn't even bother talking to a girl like that, but I mustered up the courage and gave her some intense EC. She immediately looked down, but I said "Howdy" anyway and she responded with a meek "hi." Ha, I think she was more scared than I was, and come to think of it I don't even think I was as all that scared becuase I was more concerned with getting my numbers up.

I'm not sure what my total is now, but I think I'm up somewhere around 25.

Technicolor

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 1 update

ok, i was not nearly as productive as i thought i would be today. i went to several different locations, but i had more success just going about my regular day, which was a little suprising.

for example, i went to walmarts to get some hi's in, but everyone in there was so busy, no1 made eye-contact with me n it was a little crowded so it was difficult to single some1 out to say hi to, or to even get their attention, so after about 15 min i left for my next destination. got 3 at walmarts, but that was dissapointing, but thats alright.

i got a couple at starbucks, 5 just walking to and from my car, and got 7 more among my other stops. i found that crowded places where people are "power shoping" (such as a crowded walmarts) were less then ideal places, at least when their like that. its easier to talk to people and say hey when its not hectic. the gym was the most productive place, and i plan to spend a little time on campus 2morrow to finish up my hi count. (taking a summer bio class so i can get pre-requisites done early).

hi count: 23

lesson learned today, just get hi's throughout my normal day, maybe pick locations that would yield better results, but simply picking a place to walk around and say hey wasnt as productive. i missed 1 opportunity this morning to say hey to a cute blonde, so tomorrow im gunna focus more on attractive ladies.

until next time guys