Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Boot Camp - Week #6

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My fellow Boot Campers,

We are now in our sixth week in the DJ Boot Camp. Before we get into this week's lesson and assignment, let's quickly recap what we've accomplished so far...

1) We practiced displaying confidence by looking people in the eye, and then saying a simple "Hi" to strangers.

2) We initiated conversations with strangers, and later on we initiated conversations with girls we would like to date.

3) We went out and gathered ten rejections, and in the process got some phone numbers.

4) We worked on calling up the girls whom we acquired the numbers to, and setup and went on first dates. In the process, we also worked on ways to increase the girls' interest level in us.

Purpose of this lesson: Now that we've went on a first date, our goal here is to work on setting up a second date, as well learning new ideas and strategies for things to do on the second date to increase the girl's interest level even further.

Reading Material

Conversation To Her Heart by A Turtle Named Adrian http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000117.html

Still have a little work to complete on your conversations with chicks? No problem, this post deals with strategies and ideas for conversing with women.

The MOST Important Thing! By maranathaman http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000793.html

Okay, we all know the importance of kino... well here's another great post to hit it home!

Sir_Chancealot's Definitive Neg-Hit Post by Sir_Chancealot http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001557.html

Neg-Hits are one of the most powerful, yet most misunderstood, tools in your DJ arsenal. What constitutes a good Neg-Hit, and separates it from an insult. Well, Sir_Chancealot has put together one of the best posts on the topic, with plenty of examples you can use!

The importance of compliments by Taz http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001547.html

Just like neg-hits are a powerful tool in your DJ arsenal, so are compliments. The only problem though is that most people use compliments completely incorrectly, and actually do more harm than good. Here's a good thread on this subject.

EXAMPLES OF ****Y + FUNNY by indy http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001376.html

Here is another powerful tool for you to add to your DJ arsenal. The ****y + funny is approach is a proven effective method for increasing a chick's interest level in you. Well, here you'll find an excellent discussion on the subject, along with plenty of examples!

Double her interest level with one kiss... by Wyldfire http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000994.html

Here's a kissing technique that'll make the girl melt in your hands... um.. mouth.

Exercises

For this week's lesson, we are to...

1) Call up those girls whom we went on dates with during the previous week, and whom we are interested in seeing again. Our goal is still to stay less than ten minutes on the phone in order to set up a non-weekend date.

2) Experiment with the new strategies in the reading material for further increasing the girls' interest level.

3) Go and get more phone numbers if the number of live numbers you've collected so far has dropped below ten.

4) If you have not kiss closed the girl on the first date, make sure you do so on this date.

This lesson is to be completed by the Sunday after this, the 23rd. After which, or during this lesson, you are to report back about one or more of your dates, and the results you've acquired, especially those results where you experimented with something new.

And guys... after this lesson, we only have two more to go! After that, you will be one of the few, the proud, who actually went all the way and managed to complete this Boot Camp!!! And not to mention the fact that you will have acquired the foundation to acquire women at well!

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Fortune favors the bold." - Virgil

"Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"He was better. But he thought I was finished, with only one arm. He never understood. You surrender after you’re dead." - Lan Mandragoran

[This message has been edited by Master of the Universe (edited 06-12-2002).]

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Your kidding right MoTu?? I got a date Wednesday and Friday but I KNOW most of these guys haven't even gone on a date yet. It might take a little while longer for week 6. Maybe I'm wrong but from what I've seen, it's been slow.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
StuartScott,

Hmmm... you're right. I've changed the date from the 16th to the 23rd, giving everyone an two weeks instead of one.

That should be enough time for Boot Campers to go out and get more numbers if they need so, and set up first and possibly second dates.

Thanks for your feedback StuartScott.

Master of the Universe

------------------

"He was better. But he thought I was finished, with only one arm. He never understood. You surrender after you’re dead." - Lan Mandragoran

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

I've been out for a while, but wanted to report my progress.

Last Saturday I went out on a second date with a chick I had first went out with a couple of weeks ago.

I picked her up at her home at 1:00 pm, and took her to a little restaurant right on the beach (excellent food and relatively low prices). I sat to the side of her, and used kino at every opportunity. She seemed receptive to the kino, and at the same time initiated kino herself.

After lunch, we went for a walk on the beach, about a half an hour or so, and moderately made out.

Afterwards I took her home, and she invited me inside, but I had a lot of work at the office to complete, so I had to turn down her offer.

I'll call her some time next week for another date. In the meantime, I have a date today with a girl who had initially stood me up.

Basically, I had went a couple of weeks ago to the dentist, and after some DJing, I set up a date with his assistant. Then when I called to get directions to her home, she doesn't answer her phone. Contrary to my normal behavior, I leave a message, which she does not return.

Yesterday, I went back to the dentist for another appointment, and I saw her. I just looked at her and smiled, and it was pretty obvious that she was embarrassed. So I teased her a bit about it, and asked her what happened with our date.

She looks shy and asks me if I want her to be honest. To which I replied that of course I would, and she tells me that she was scared. "Why would you be scared?" I asked. She then said that maybe it wasn't scared, but she was nervous since she hadn't been on a date in a while.

So I DJ her some more and after the dentist finishes, I tell her, "So, if I were to ask you out again, would you actually go this time? Because, I think we'll have fun, but I do find it disrespectful when someone stands me up." She said that she would like to go out with me. "Okay," I said, "the only thing though, is that the only day I have available this week is tomorrow. So if you want to go, we'll have to go then." To which, she agreed.

I'll find out later on today if she's true to her word, or if I will completely next her. I'll keep you guys posted.

In the meantime, you guys still have until Sunday to complete this week's lesson and post your results. So get to it! After this, there are only two more lessons to go!!!

Master of the Universe

------------------

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of the Universe:

Afterwards I took her home, and she invited me inside, but I had a lot of work at the office to complete, so I had to turn down her offer.

So I guess your work at the office was THAT important....live and learn. Great job though, I thought I was the only one still doing the boot camp for a second.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Stuart,

Naw, when I start something... I see it to the end. I'll be posting week #7 Saturday or Sunday. Too bad more people aren't participating (either that or they're participating and just not posting).

As far as not going into the girl's home, and going back to work instead... yeah, work is more important. Actually, even though I've put in so much effort into developing my seduction skills, women are pretty low on my priority scale.

Oh, and as for the girl who stood me up initially, and said she was shy... well, she stood me up again. So, shy or not... NEXT!

Master of the Universe

------------------

sauron

Don Juan
Reaction score
About KINO... the best idea from my point of view is that you should touch her like she were a hot surfface.

Remember when u touch something and don´t know if it´s hot or not. At first you slightly touch and quickly remove your hand and each time you leave your hand longer and longer on the surfface and finally your able to leave your hand there because you know it´s not burning.

Do it gradually and retreat, come back, do it again with more contact etc... you will know up to what point you can go.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting idea sauron... (post that in tips, maybe more fleshed out, so more people see it?)

DJ Red

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, Considering I work alot with people now, I think I'm going to hop back in the boot camp, though I'm a week behind. I may very well catch up this weekend though. So give me some time, I'll be right back up there with you.

BTW... I'm an ex-IT guy now in a sales position and simply loving it. Made possible, in no small part, to sosuave.com. I've a long way to go yet, but I've come ohh so far.

Thanx all

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for some info.I know this girl she's about a 8 I've called her and spoken to her.But I think I violated a d.j law by calling her to many times.I think she's into me.But don't know for sure I know that I make her laugh on the phone and she seems to enjoy herself.My question is this do I still try to hookup with her or do I next her?By the way we have made plans to watch a movie at her house what do I do when I get thier?
.I'm not use to dating 8 or 9's just 7's.