Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Boot Camp - Week #5

DJ Red

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid I must fall a little behind. My new job is taking alot of my time right now, and it's priority. I need to have money to go on dates after all.
Besides, I get to meet ALOT of people. Sales jobs aren't so bad after all. Well, that and alot of cuties to work with. <grin> No worries, I'll catch up later.

Enjoy and happy hunting...

------------------
Red - DJ in the making.

Life is like dancing. Some like to swing, tango, or waltz. Some like to sit idle on the sidelines and watch.
Don't be that guy. Get your butt on the dancefloor.

"When we're incomplete, we're always searching for someone to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we're still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with someone more promising. This can go on and on - series polygamy - until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude outselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter."
Tom Robbins - Still Life With Woodpecker

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
atomsk,

I'm going to give others the benefit of the doubt, and believe that they will post their dates in the next few days.

I know for one, I have dates tomorrow and the day after, so I'll be posting the results from them at that point.

Also, I've found that enthusiasm is contagious, so once others have seen the wonderful results we're getting, more of them will get of their lazy asses and put their DJing skills to good use.

So all fellow boot campers who are still with this program, congratulations and thank you for sticking to it! You guys make it worth my time and effort to put together these lessons!

Master of the Universe

P.S. I was at a party last Saturday, and I put all my DJing skills to the test. I'll be writing a seperate thread tomorrow and share my experiences!

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you" - Master of the Universe

"You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways." - Lan Mandragoran, The Wheel of Time

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far 0nly three dates one was a one-night-stand.Another was with a weed head.The other was a 28 yearold by the way I'm 19.I made out with all of them but plan to start aiming higher.Hey M.o.t.u what do you think of personels and internet chatrooms when it comes to meeting women?

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far 0nly three dates one was a one-night-stand.Another was with a weed head.The other was a 28 yearold by the way I'm 19.I made out with all of them but plan to start aiming higher.Hey M.o.t.u what do you think of personels and internet chatrooms when it comes to meeting women?

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, so far I had to suspend my DJing activities and take priority towards my finals and the SAT IIs (I think I did well on them btw). However, on Friday is my last final, and thus I'm ready to rumble once again. This means I'll have to get a few numbers this weekend and I'll be set to call them on Wed or Thurs to set up something on Sat.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*still waiting for MotU's promised post about his interesting party *

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I had a date on Wednesday, but she flaked out. Oh well, NEXT!

On Thursday, with a different girl we went out for coffee. I did my thing, used all my charm and wit... but that chick was just a dead fish. I don't plan on going out with her again.

Anyway, I'm going to go out and get me some more numbers for next week's assignment.

Komodo,

First of all, congratulations on your 3 chicks! As for online dating, I've been dabling in it a bit... but I will tell you that it requires a MUCH larger investment in time and effort to make it worth your while. It is much easier to get chicks in the real world, where most AFCs are too scared to approach them.

Anyway, you can do a search for my recent posts if you want my complete perspective on online dating.

aznbreakerjrey,

Glad to see you did well on your tests, and welcome back!

mistyc,

"*still waiting for MotU's promised post about his interesting party *"

LOL! It's up, and I think you've read it.

Okay guys, we have two more days. So if you haven't been on a date yet, start calling your numbers and set up dates for Saturday at noon or sometime Sunday (and if you don't have any numbers yet, then go out and get some for next week's assignment).

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you" - Master of the Universe

"You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways." - Lan Mandragoran, The Wheel of Time

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of the Universe:

mistyc,

LOL! It's up, and I think you've read it.
Yes I have and it was a great story
Way better than the boring party I just went to (I just bailed and left early, and as I had predicted, only 2 girls - not single - and a bunch of guys drinking beer and watching TV)

Okay guys, we have two more days. So if you haven't been on a date yet, start calling your numbers
Numbers? Wha???? Sheesh I'm really running late on this boot camp...

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Hello....Is anybody here.

Well I called that girl from Jordan and it turns out she's leaving to go there next week on vacation (in fact, the day I got her number was her last day at work) so I plan to go out with her this Wednesday.

I just said "well let me kick it with you this week before you leave" and she was like "yeah we should do that" So I was like alright, I'll call you Tuesday night cuz I want to be sure my schedule's free and such. Some small talk. I want to go to her house, maybe with a rented movie, she seems like she'll let me go to her house, I mean she lives just 5-8 minutes from me. I dunno yet.

Anyway so if I go out with her, I'll post my results...PEACE

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 06-10-2002).]

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump. btw when is master going to post week six

------------------
pain is weakness leaving the body

a good offensie is better than than the best defensive

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump. btw when is master going to post week six

------------------
pain is weakness leaving the body

a good offensie is better than than the best defensive

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
I'll keep this short and to the point.

I called the girl from Jordan Wednesday afternoon, we talked for a couple of minutes, asked what she was doing, she said nothing much, just packing, so I invited her to my house to watch the NBA Finals. She comes to my house with a Jason Kidd Jersey and these tight a$$ jeans, She has a tight a$$ body ya'll, her face doesn't even look like she's from the middle east, if you didn;t know her, you'd think she's was latin or something but if you knew her, you could sprobably see how she's from Jordan.

She came over, we watched the game together, had a good time, (luckily she's in to basketball)She actually thought the NETS were gonna win a game, anyway...

Later on, since my mom doesn't like it when girls come over to her house, we went out, rented a movie, (Meet The Parents)went to her house (she lives just 5 minutes away), met her brother (he was pretty cool, he later went out)watched the movie, started messin' around w/ each other but didn't get TOO sexual, movie ended, (called my mom and told her at was at my homeboys house...my mom don't play that b/s, so I had to tell her that)) we went to Dennys at around 1 AM.
I had her rolling cuz I was making fun of just about everybody that walked past us. I just entertained her basically. Like I was talking about all kinds of off the wall $hit, like how dumb people look when their smoking weed and theirs none left bla bla bla, why this store by the restaurant was selling clothes at fukking %80 percent off, then she jumped in and started joking with me, the Mike Tyson fight, why the hell do people try to look cool by having all their windows down when it's like 110 degrees outside.... everything, you had to be there...I was clowning, anyway (we drove in separate cars)in the driveway, we were just trippin' about all kinds of stuff and then I was like, "I better get to the house b4 my mom starts biitching" she was like me too, so I was like "alright then", gave her a hug, then after the hug, gave her a kiss on the lips and I was like,
we should do this again b4 I leave (she's leaving Monday Morning), so I was like, I'll call you b4 you leave...so basically, that was it.

Man, I'm gonna call her Sunday evening, I already know what's gonna happen but I ain't gonna say nothing, cuz I don't wanna jinx myself.

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 06-13-2002).]

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Touchdown, damn right I scored. My date for Friday canceled and rescheduled for tonight, but I called her this eevning and told her I was going out with my mom to eat on Fathers day, so I said I'd call her. I said that cuz I knew I was going to this girls house at around 7:00 pm. I was there for about an hour. Anyway her parents weren't home either, they went out for fathers day. Anyway, theres a first time for everything and I had 2 firsts today. The "black eye" incident and now this, fukkking an indian chick (who looks spanish, but who cares huh)

p.s. Am I the only one doing this week 5 assignment???

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NormalGuy:
... "I think we should be friends." ...
Your response for this is always ALWAYS

No thank you. I have enough friends.