Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Boot Camp - Week #3

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*bump*

I'm paying VERY close attention to how ppl go with this boot camp because I'm soooo very close from starting it..but I gotta lose some weight first..not much say about 5kg and I'll be set

But the Fact that ppl here are ACTUALLY doing this stuff and getting results is making me a real believer..so keep up the good work every1!!!!

Though I must say that i'd spend more time than one week on each of the sessions..I need to improve my social skills lots..

I have this annoying cough..it's a nervous cough when I approach ppl for the first time..I hate it...but i'm sure it will go away when i get more confident...

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm posting a little later than usual. Havent't had as much success as the last two weeks. Kind of lost my momentum. You guys will really bust my balls when I tell about last night.

But, last week 8 of my 10 convos were with girls I would date. At least 4 of them were real hotties (8s and 9s). This week, there weren't as many opportunities. I was a bit tired, and last night I was kind of a wussy. I saw a few opportunities that I didn't take. But the night ended well.
more on that later.

Yes, the ****y funny approach works great, almost every time. But, you need lots of practice to get it. I've been practicing it some, but sometimes, I chicken out, and go into nice guy mode. You can really see a huge difference in the response women have to you.

I was talking to a teacher in a bookstore. She didn't seem to want to talk. Later, I met one of her students. Who, although too young for me, was interested so much after one of my ****y/funny comments; that she followed me around, and kept looking shyly away and brushing her hand through her hair. I also got another girl blushing and laughing from the same comment. She even had a short convo with me. Not sure if it lasted 2 minutes or not.

So far, I've had about 4 convos. Not too good, but I'm trying.

Last night a girl at a bar, started a convo with me. I used the same ****y funny thing on her. Even though, we were both really drunk, her interest was really high. It started out high, as she later admitted she thought I was really good-looking. But, the ****y/funny thing got her even more interested. I also used a lot of kino. Wasn't long before she steered the convo to sex.

The night ended with her inviting me over for something to eat. I know, I know. I should have gone, but she was too drunk to drive, and already arranged for a male friend to take her home. I think she wanted me to take her home. I was probably a little too drunk to be leaving alone, too. But, I honestly had a very important day at work the next morning. My future in a medical career, depended on it.

So, I had a DJ dilemma on my hands. I haven't gotten laid in awhile, and she was hot and ready. But, the DJ philosophy and common sense told me that what I have going as far as a career, is more important than getting laid...

SO, I declined her offer. But, the good part is, if she wasn't too drunk, she'll remember me. I know I'll see her again, and I'm pretty sure I'll have another chance with her.

In conclusion... the beauty of being in this DJ Boot Camp makes me realize that it's no big deal, even if I don't see her again. There are lots of other girls I have chances with. It's great to have so many to choose from, that even losing a hottie now and then is no big deal.

I'm chomping at the bit to start next weeks lesson. It'll be the biggest step for me.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mkay, finally got my 1st convo with a complete stranger - whose first name happens to be Don (sounds like a fitting name), a Canadian author I met at a bookstore.

The convo went well, but it didn't end on a high note - I think it's because the way I said "well that's cool" had some finality that meant "that's cool but I'm not buying your book", so he just got cold after that...

I'm hoping to have at least another convo today. I must do it!!!!

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it was a 15 second talk with the bus driver.

At least I talked to him...

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it looks like we're on track again!

mistyc,

"I'm not letting it get to me... just look at your PS"

LOL!!!

StuartScott,

Hope you recover soon... but dude, you're doing great. 5 convos, and you're injured! Great job!!!

Lost,

If you're in the first week's assignment, then just make eye contact and say hi. If you're on this week's assignment, then approach and start a conversation. Nothing weird at all about this... it's the natural process.

magikone2002,

Welcome aboard!

NormalGuy,

Congratulations... first for taking the chance with the starbucks chick, and secondly for getting the number from the other chick!

I could just visualize the look on your AFC friend's face... and the new-found respect he now has for you!

Just wait until next week's assignment, then we'll really have fun!

Vegas Playa,

Glad to have you in the Boot Camp!

"Remember guys, many of the obstacles to meeting and dating the women we want are internal---the excuses, resistances, rationalizations, and negative thoughts we have in our heads. We gotta challenge that shyt until it loses its power over us!

Just like a military bootcamp breaks down the person's ego so it can be built back up into that of a soldier, the DJ Bootcamp, as I see it, is about breaking down the AFC that still lives within us and building us back up into stonger, confident, and more courageous DJs."

Excellent post!

comote,

I agree, the first convo is by far the hardest, just like the first rejection is the hardest... but after that, it's 10x easier!

Challenger,

"But my problem is how can I talk a great looking girl/woman without having somekind of reason (e.g. dog) for it? I always have this felling about: "Wow, what a pretty girl, I'd like to ****" and stuff like this and so I am kind of paralysed and couldn't do a think. This week's lesson seems to be really hard, altough I think that is the crucial point in changing your mindset ..."

The thing is, the limitation is only in your mind. I mean, did you really have a "reason" for sitting down by the old lady and speaking with her, at least any more reason than a good looking girl. NO!

YOU may have assumed that since the old woman looked lonely, that you would be doing her a favor my speaking with her. Now, imagine how many attractive women are equally, if not more so, lonely to this old woman. Just like you brightened this elderly woman's life by your conversation... so you will brighten the life of that attractive girl.

Remove desire and lust out of your mind... imagine that hot babe 50 years from now, and feel that lust melt away... as you see her for the human being that she is inside... the human being that is just begging for someone to be truly interested in her... SO GO FOR IT!

Centaur,

First of all, congratulations. You'll notice from experience that bartenders are the hardest to get, since they are hit on ALL THE TIME.

So from this point, things get easier with other women. Just DON'T GIVE YOURSELF TIME to think. Act, and act FAST and HARD!!!

mistyc,

Dude, it look's like you definitely got that eye contact down to a science... maybe Jedi level? Great!

Ronin,

I just love the lightning-hot, electric, smell of success!!!!

aznbreakerjrey,

Another success story!!! I love it. Keep it DJs!

candypantz,

Umm... I'm making the assumption that you're a female... I hope I'm right

To be honest with you, I really don't know if this would work for you, or not. What you should do is go to http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/013913.html and take a look at the complete eight week description. If it looks like it's appropriate for you... then by all means, WELCOME ABOARD!!! I personally would love to see the results a girl would have in this Boot Camp!

magikone2002,

"I guess the main problem in when there's no receptivity from the another part (after eye contact and waving/smiling)... what should ppl do ?"

If you're not getting a smile/wave, then you have two basic options... 1) Move to someone else OR 2) Go in there cold and make the best of it!!!

Dr_Feelgood,

My friend, you are still doing great! And BTW, you made the right choice... your career comes first!

As for next week... yeah, I'm really looking forward to it as well. That's when things get... REALLY interesting

mistyc,

Congratulations on the first convo!!!!!!

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you"

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotU

you said the magic word: fun.

This is what I've been missing! I've been pushing myself so much trying to get myself to talk to strangers that I've forgotten to just enjoy myself while doing it!!!!

Thanks. This is definitely something I'll have to take in consideration

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply MoTu.

Anywayz, I took my final exam on Thursday in my psychology class. I wasn't supposed to be driving anywhere but I had to since it was finals and all, anywayz, I talked to a lot of people in my class that I didn't talk to before. They were all asking how my knee was but to the point. I got this girls number who I was sweatin' during the semester. Read this post to know what I'm talking about. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/013955.html

Anyway, I handed my final exam in and limped to my car, out of nowhere the girl comes up from behind me and asks how I did on the final. I told her and then I sensed a silent moment coming but I took care of that by talking about my knee and then asking her about what she was gonna do over the summer. She said she would work, maybe two jobs. I said "for real". I messed up there b/c I could have made some smart comment about working 2 jobs sounding like fun or whatever, I could have used some humor there but anywayz, we walked to each others cars. What a coincidence she parked right next to me. Well as I said goodbye, she asked me if I needed help getting in my car since I was in crutches and all, I said I was ok, she asked if I was sure and I said yeah, so as she was about to drive off I waved at her and was like "before you go, let me get your phone number so we cold keep in touch over the summer", BAM, she ave me her number and I gave her mine.

She called me today and asked if I was Ok, we talked for only like 2 minutes but it was cool. Unfortunately I'll be on crutches for at least two weeks. I just took my dressing off my knee and saw that my knee is swollen from the surgery, it's like 2 times bigger than my other knee. I think it's just fluid. I'm going to my doctor this friday fro a follow up so everything will be ok, but unfortunately, I'll have to take at least a two week hiatus from the activities.
It's ok though cuz I got numbers to keep me company and hopefully I canget a girl to come over and visit me while I'm recovering.

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im still in this even though i started at the end of week 2, the results ive been having are immesurable. unfortunatly im doing horrable right now. ive only said hi to 22 ppl. saying hi is no longer a prob for me any more. ive only had 3 convos with strangers and none with women i cant seem to keep convos going even tough im at best ok at starting them. this isnt completly my fault though because i havent seen many hot women around anyways. and i dont have a vehicle to transport me to where all the hotties flock to. also the public thansprotation here is pretty much non existant. im not going to give up. and im going to finish weeks 1,2,3 before i start on week 4

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I'm having a great time with this weeks task. I've talked to so many people I can't keep track anymore.

There was this one tall, leggy, brunette that came into my work. I had the worst convo with her but she enjoyed it for some reason.I was stumbling all over myself she was so fine. Kinda weird. Must remember the pedastal(sp) theory. But the way we were locking eyes was incredible. I should have gone for the # but I felt like a fool by the time I could have and didn't bother. It was a good lesson for me though.

By the way you guys are all kicking much A**.This was what this site needed.Practical training.

I love you guys

KingDoughnut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Master of the Universe, He-man still kicks ass! Anyways, i will be going to college in June, I have been out of school since 96, I'll be an old man(24 going on 25 this summer) I'll do the whole boot camp thing then, where there are opportnunites abound! i hope you are still around to coach me
...until then I have to read...and wait. I work full time and all I do is work and sleep. I can't wait for college!

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bout the double

[This message has been edited by aznbreakerjrey (edited 05-11-2002).]

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, thanks for the reply MotU.

Okay, so I was feeling really tired since I had been playing b-ball for quite a while. I was feeling pretty damn tired ... but I still had to complete this assignment. So around 3 I go out, bring my sis to the library, and Chui accompanied me walking around. We went to the Wiz to check out some stuff, no girls. On the street not much luck, so we made our way to Macy's. I was a bit hesistant at first, but bang I saw a decent girl my age and I talked to her. Once again, it was for ideas to get my mom for mother's day, innocent enough but it gets them takling. Aight, so I had one down, 7 more to go, since I talked to two girls already on Thursday. Aight, then I talk to another girl, who even introduces herself when their was a lil lull in the conversation. If a girl does that next week I'll get her e-mail and number for sure. 6 more to go. I talked to a few more girls, and then I was down to 4. I start taking to this one girl, and in the middle of the conversation, her friend comes over and I see her blatantly signalling to her friend to get outta there ... so I pull her into the convo too. Bang, two left.

Girls my age in Macy's weren't showing up, so I went to Old Navy's to finish it up. On the street I see two girls and initiate a convo, but they were all prissy and wouldn't talk so I left them. I remember when that would've fazed me, but not now.

Then I entered Old Navy's, and lo and behold there is this one girl in a yellow jacket all by herself. I initiate the convo, and soon enough 4 or ger friends join the conversation. And so there I was, stading in the middle of a store talking to 5 very cute girls (7s to 8.5s), something that I wouldn't have even dreamed of me doing just two weeks ago. So that was the end of that assignment. lol Can't wait til next week's!

SJ

Reaction score
I'm still in. I've been bogged down by assignments all week so i've only left the house to go to college to hand them in. At college... DJing has been the last thing in my mind

I think i'll do this week's assignment, next week or at least in the first half of next week so I don't get too far behind.

It sounds like everyone is doing well though. I know i've found my confidence levels slowly rising. About a week and a half ago I was out with some friends. I was talking to a guy and a girl that i'm friends with. Two girls walked past and I smiled and waved. They smile sheepishly back. The guy I was with couldn't believe I'd just done what I did. The girl was keeping an eye on the two girls and commented that they looked around as they walked away. Both of them were stunned that I did something like that, because it's completely out of character for me

I know it's a small thing, but I think it's indicative of the progress I feel i've made. Conversations with strangers are still uncomfortable, but I feel like i'm slowly gaining confidence in that area too...

[This message has been edited by SJ (edited 05-11-2002).]

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, i need a place to do week 1. We were gonna go to the mall today but by the time we got there the movie we were watching had started so i just got some cologne and went to the movie(Spiderman). Yea it really sucked :/. anywayz the short time i was in there i only saw a few chicks.. know any good places to practice?

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, i need a place to do week 1. We were gonna go to the mall today but by the time we got there the movie we were watching had started so i just got some cologne and went to the movie(Spiderman). Yea it really sucked :/. anywayz the short time i was in there i only saw a few chicks.. know any good places to practice?

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost hate to post this.

But, the next lesson in this Boot Camp will probably take me two weeks, because I may not start it until next weekend.

Here's why:

I became so Don Juan last night, that it was almost unbelievable.

I went out by myself. Had a stripper hit on me. She said I had beautiful eyes, and a really great smile, and that I was really cute. But, she said, "You're a nice guy, aren't you? I can tell." In a snobbish, condescending way.

I Was Pissed. I overheard her tell the guy on the other side, " He won't go home with me, he respects me too much."

I replied, " I don't respect you at all." in a very snobbish, ****y tone.

THE Look I got was priceless.

She said something to the effect that I had no right to disrespect her, since I didn't even know her.

I said, " You have to earn my respect, and you haven't done anything to do that."

She replied, "Well, maybe I'll just take your friend home, then."

I said, "Well, go right ahead. I'm sure he'd like you better than I would anyway." IN a Clint Eastwood syle.

Long story short

She invited me home. I told her no, the first couple times, but finally gave in.

Went home with her to her apartment. There was a whole harem of strippers there with guys. I was the only DJ. Cool

Went up to her bed. She assured me there would be no sex, because she wanted me to "respect" her, and not think of her as a slut. She quickly fell asleep.

I met up with her friend. Went home with her, and got laid twice, among other things.

I got no sleep. I was already exhausted, and a bit burned out on the girl chasing. SO, I'm going to take a week or so off, before doing this week's assignment. I'm not dropping out, just dropping back a bit. Not a bad thing, considering my accomplishments so far. Sorry guys, I'll catch up again next week.

Your favorite aspiring DJ

Dr Feelgood

Emerging DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still in, guys! Just got sick this weekend so I haven't been able to do much of anything. I'll report on my results early this coming week.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have exams coming up this next week so... im not even gonna be able to finish week 1, ive been trying to go to the mall every week but havent had any luck as i always get there late!! and thers hardly any chicks there..wtf. maybe ill have better luck at the beach :/

Centaur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Report 2,

Went to the Metropolitan Musuem today to finish up homemork--while I saw a few honeys and made some eye contact, didn't manage to approach any. Left a bit exasperated and decided to get a bite to eat at a nearby restaurant. I went to the counter and spotted this bad-ass Hispanic looking chick ordering food, we made eye contact and I smiled my golden, but lethal smile. She went to go sit and I later struck up a short conversation with her (using an ad hoc version of the Pimpology schema). I then sat at a nearby table and waited for my order. So I get my food and I'm like what the hell, so I asked if she'd like some company (seeing as we both were eating alone). She was like sure! Had a wonderful time--as it turns out, this twenty three year old Puerto Rican beauty worked at a nearby Banana Republic and was on her lunch break. We eventually exchanged info., and when she left I reached to shake her hand and when she gave it to me, I, feeling daring, kissed the back of it, and I watched in don juanish pleasure as her eyes melted...

Too high from this successful encounter to go home, I decide to try and get my remaining three encounters. Went to a starbucks--noticed 5 or 6 foreign chicks ranging from 6-8 in appearance sitting in a group--perhaps German, perhaps Swedish. I thought here was an opportunity to swipe the rest of the homework and more if I just approached the group. So I worked on making eye contact with one of the 8s, and actually ended up making eye contact with 3 at some point. Instead of this making me more confident, however, I realized that I didn't really know which one I wanted to focus on, and the thought of standing there in front of all that foreign estrogen without a plan intimidated me (here was the time when I needed my boyz more for back-up).
Anyway, I did eventually spot some other chick--older, sexy body, nice large eyes, dark hair. Talked her for a bit, was cool, didn't go for the close...

All in all, though, I'm like Ice Cube, "Today was a good day."

Peace,

Centaur