Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Boot Camp - Course Description (class is now in session)

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome new recruits. It seems like we're getting more and more every days!

Since we're already on the second week, just start out on the first week, and take it from there. You'll be behind one week, but there will always be more people coming in... so this thing will become a moving parade of sorts, with different people at different lessons.

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you"

new_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. This is a good idea, these are the kinds of ideas that take this forum from medicrocy to greatness.

------------------
"The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others --- the living --- are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later." Hunter S. Thompson

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a bump, for those who wish to join, and to get the links to the previous 3 weeks...

Ralph Bellamy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Sarge, when can we start with lessons #4 & 5??? I'm ready, even if it does mean 10 rejections!

future marine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lesson 4 has aready begun. im wondering about lesson 5 tho. im going to bring it up in a thread

------------------
pain is weakness leaving the body

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ralph Bellamy,

Week #4 is in progressive. Just go to http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/014756.html for complete info.

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you" - Master of the Universe

"You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways." - Lan Mandragoran, The Wheel of Time

S

Skydiver

Time to catch up the Sun.

------------------
Sky high aspirations?Persistence is the key.

Peter Parker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah im late too im wondering should i just start up by myself and post results or wait for you guys to start up again if your going too?????

Peter Parker

Don Juan
Reaction score
aight another quick question
do you have to read all of the disscussion after the initial post?? dont get me wrong im as up for reading as the next guy but some times its just congrats and props for a good post. Im guessing we do since some of the ETA's are around 5 hours. oh yah and Pook is a bad boy

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read them if you want, you often get many clarifications, more info, interesting stuff out of it.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the new participants: welcome aboard, and start posting your results!

We're all here to help each other, so if you have any questions along the way, just post them and fellow boot campers will help if they are able.

Master of the Universe

P.S. Peter Parker, as to your question, follow MistyC's advice.

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you" - Master of the Universe

"You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways." - Lan Mandragoran, The Wheel of Time

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of the Universe:

P.S. Peter Parker, as to your question, follow MistyC's advice.
MotU...

<pedantic mode=on>
It's Mystic or mystic, not MistyC. My nickname has nothing to do with mist, and everything to do with Mystic, but with the i and y changing position

</pedantic>

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

Sorry about that MistyC... err... Mistyc (j/k).

Seriously though, thanks for bringing that up, I always wondered what the heck your name was supposed to mean.

Master of the Universe

------------------

Arod161

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring boot camp on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!