Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dj bible needs 'friend to girlfriend' entry... HOW REMISS!!!

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
howdy fellows,

well, been doing some searches on the subject of turning your friend into a semen receptacle (to paraphrase tom cruise in magnolia) and am not finding anything BIBLE-esque on the subject.

any good articles anyone can refer me to?

also, doesn't it sound like a good thing to put in the bible so dumba$$ motherfvcker$ like me don't pepper the boards with this question whenever we find our way to sanctuary? :)

------------------------------------------------------

a thought however:

when women want you as a genuine friend (and it's equitable... she's not using you, etc), it might mean that you've come along in your journey to being a pretty good human being.

you're not a jerk. you don't do passive/agressive stuff. no major personality problems.

but you're still not gettin' to bein' a good MAN yet.

--------------------------------------------------

delta

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that article is superb, I'm amazed I never saw it before. Yeah, I vote that should be in the bible too.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Delta
well, been doing some searches on the subject of turning your friend into a semen receptacle (to paraphrase tom cruise in magnolia) and am not finding anything BIBLE-esque on the subject.
There's a reason for this.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's why

Because that's not the best way to find a GF. It rarely happens, and those rare cases are almost always when you don't try.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: dj bible needs 'friend to girlfriend' entry... HOW REMISS!!!

Originally posted by squirrels
There's a reason for this.
You got it squirrels...they don't put it in because it doesn't happen LOL, and even when it does it always ends up disasterously......There is a reason you got LJBF'ed my friend, its called low IL, or to be blunt - "I just don't find you attractive enough to fuk"

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DOn't believe in that "escape the friendszone" or those "turn friend into girlfriend" articles. Those articles written by idealistic people who probably theorize this is the proper way to do it.

NO.

I have seen cases of friends turning into relationships but ONLY when the GIRL INITIATES IT. The following rules must apply:

1. They must be physically compatible (they both find each other attractive enough)

2. They must be intellectually compatible (they both can talk about whatever subject)

3. The girl ALWAYS initiates it, if the guy initiates it the girl after about a couple days will think "Wow, this guy is making the moves.. but he is taking advantage of our closeness as friends to move this far.. he is a WIMP for not dating me in the first place" - if the girl initiates it.. she is speaking from the bottom of her heart and not out of desperation because girls value friendships highly than guys do.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was successful at turning a "friend" into something more. But it's definately not the most efficient way to get a woman. The reason it's not in the Bible is because it feeds one-itis and can get the guy into a deeper rut than he's already in.

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if you are not 'friends' as such, but she knew you as an AFC and then later you become a DJ? Is it possible then?

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not THAT difficult to turn a friend into more. But, as others have said, only do it if you're willing to give up on your friendship for ever. It might work out, but then again it usually doesn't. So, attempt at your own risk.

--Romeo