Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bible is always on point

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a quick story with you guys.

My bestfriend is a girl(if I had to rate her..8.7). But I am not into her..

Anyways she has been with her BF since 2008. Back in January she called me one night and told me how she thought of breaking up with him because "there was no more spark". I asked her how, and from what she told me and after I translated it in my head from girl talk to normal talk this dude basically turned into a super sweetheart in love when originally started out as a jerk(she did not say it like that at all but like I said I had to translate)..

So I told her that she just needs to break up with him already because its coming regardless. I talked to her 2 days later and she told me that she was out of her damn mind when considering a break up. She said that her BF is the best dude in the whole world and she loves him too much....I told her that it was not going to last 3 months till that point. I tried explaining to her that she basically lost attraction and interest in him and the only reason she was with him is because she was holding on to the fact that they been together so long...

She calls me this morning and tells me she had an all night talk with her BF...which is now her ex....well I was off by a month but close enough. She then asked me how I knew and how on point I was on everything I told her 3 months ago...I just told her I know female minds pretty good...she now told me she will come to me for all her relationship advice...I just laughed.

Point here is, I learned so much stuff because of the DJ Bible...

Tip of the day:
-When a girl considers a break up...its going to happen, even if she takes it back and tells you she loves you more than anything. Once that break up seed is planted in her mind it will grow and grow...so as soon as you hear that or sense it, do the honors first and remember GO NC!

-Never listen to a girl, their minds are weird. Their mind tells them they want one thing when deep down inside its something completely different. Only thing they know for sure of what they want is materialistic things like clothes and jewelry.

-Read the DJ Bible from time to time even if you read it all the way through already. It got me feeling like Hitch

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post mean.. I LIKE IT.

it's true what you say.

it's good to hanve friends who are girls. most guys would tell you not to do it

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
it's good to have friends who are girls. most guys would tell you not to do it
Its good having close chicks friends(as long as you're not into them and keep it strictly a friendship and nothing else) because

1)They usually have hot friends and they take you around them:whistle:
2)You learn a lot more about girls when you're close to them as a friend

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the OP that the bible can teach you a lot and make you infinitely better at dating relationships with women... but seeing as everyone who has posted in this thread, including the OP, is in their early twenties, I feel I should throw in an addendum...

Girls not liking their boyfriends because they are no longer jerks... that's not normal. It is very common in girls under the age of 25 - and it's not that it's necessarily wrong, but it's just a product of them trying to figure themselves out.

A lot of the advice in the bible and on these forums should be taken to heart - it will make you less AFC which will prepare you to be the strong, confident man you want to be in dating and long-term relationships...

...but if you feel like you have to act like a jerk after you and a girl have committed to each other, then there's a problem with both you and the girl.