Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bible For Millennials.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make fun of this article or dismiss it, you have just identified yourself as a LOSER and NOBODY LOVES YOU.

How To Get A Quick Fix:

-Get really good at the Boomers’ arbitrary rules.

-Get prepared to never have the enjoyment of having manners.

-Get prepared to never have the enjoyment of a real valid marriage with no threat of divorce.

-Get prepared to be a really, really bad employee and get your a$$ kicked by people like me.

-Get prepared for no respect from Generation X and probably open contempt in the years to come.

How to Get The Real Fix:

-Acknowledge you have a MASSIVE MASSIVE problem even though everybody is telling you you’re just fine. Break out of the MATRIX. Come on!!!! You can do it!!!! You know something isn’t right and you know men should be dominant and women should be submissive and there should be honor and integrity and manliness…your conscience should really bother you! Once it does, and does permanently…

-Download the old “Book of Pook” and read and immerse every day.

-Seek out the right people on the forum to tell you what you are doing wrong. Make a note of them. Don’t ask your own generation or you will just go in a circle. You need unbrainwashed people consistently affirming the path you are on, as I had.

-Years later, it will click and you will be exceptional with women and ready to take on the next challenge, like Patton, Rocky, George Washington, and all those guys they make fun of…guess what they weren’t losers.

-Darth.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Nice one. :up:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer the Book of Poon King over the Book of Pook for Millennials lol. Pook's writing was great, but I think Poon King drilled in more on actual mentalities to have for this new market of women we are currently facing. Pook's material (in my opinion) was too philosophical without a lot of actual direct strategies for navigating the marketplace.

His "Secret of The Jerk" was about exposing the secret of why jerks get a.ss, which according to Pook is because they aren't afraid of their testosterone.....ummm, what? What does that mean exactly? Every guy has testosterone, which one part of having it gives a guy a major sex drive. But Pook can't believe that a guy just not being afraid of his sex drive is the SECRET to why a guy gets a.ss? After all, an attractive guy that "embraces" his sexuality by hitting on a girl is considered "cute and funny", an unattractive guy "embracing" his sexuality by hitting on a girl is considered creepy.

I believe you get a lot of a.ss through becoming at least a 6 or 7 out of 10, in Looks, Personality and Finances. That's called having a marketable product because you become "attractive". Then you want to put yourself in a position to meet A LOT of women every week, through your social circle, online social media, online dating, etc, etc., which is called marketing your product.

Before you know it, you will have a portfolio of plates that might range in looks from as low as a 5 (depending on your cut-off) to maybe as high as a 7. I personally do not believe that 8s, 9s or 10s exist naturally, a chick usually is a 7 and with makeup, foundation, and other added features, she BECOMES a 8, 9 or 10. To test my theory, take any chick you consider a 8 - 10, and look at her in the morning when she wakes up without all of the added features. Not saying she will be ugly, but she will be anywhere from a 5.5 to a 7.

Last edited:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, better reaction than I anticipated. I think I will stick around for the next 10 years (seriously) and help people who want to learn get out of the Matrix because it's the least I can do to pay it forward for those fine men that helped me get to where I am today. Summary of where I am today: 5 cute women interested (people think I am husband all the time even when I just know a girl casually) and skyrocketing in terms of my career.

But I can always find time to help people who really want to learn. I'll be nice, I'll be supportive, and I will take names if I see someone who really wants to be better and keep track of your progress.

I wish you a good night and remember, the foundation of any improvement is to want to do the RIGHT thing and not the WRONG thing. If you don't think that way, I wish you best luck elsewhere. -Darth.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer the Book of Poon King over the Book of Pook for Millennials lol. Pook's writing was great, but I think Poon King drilled in more on actual mentalities to have for this new market of women we are currently facing. Pook's material (in my opinion) was too philosophical without a lot of actual direct strategies for navigating the marketplace.

His "Secret of The Jerk" was about exposing the secret of why jerks get a.ss, which according to Pook is because they aren't afraid of their testosterone.....ummm, what? What does that mean exactly? Every guy has testosterone, which one part of having it gives a guy a major sex drive. But Pook can't believe that a guy just not being afraid of his sex drive is the SECRET to why a guy gets a.ss? After all, an attractive guy that "embraces" his sexuality by hitting on a girl is considered "cute and funny", an unattractive guy "embracing" his sexuality by hitting on a girl is considered creepy.

I believe you get a lot of a.ss through becoming at least a 6 or 7 out of 10, in Looks, Personality and Finances. That's called having a marketable product because you become "attractive". Then you want to put yourself in a position to meet A LOT of women every week, through your social circle, online social media, online dating, etc, etc., which is called marketing your product.

Before you know it, you will have a portfolio of plates that might range in looks from as low as a 5 (depending on your cut-off) to maybe as high as a 7. I personally do not believe that 8s, 9s or 10s exist naturally, a chick usually is a 7 and with makeup, foundation, and other added features, she BECOMES a 8, 9 or 10. To test my theory, take any chick you consider a 8 - 10, and look at her in the morning when she wakes up without all of the added features. Not saying she will be ugly, but she will be anywhere from a 5.5 to a 7.
Book of Poon King? Im interested. Has this actually been complied? He is abrasive and uncouth, but maybe thats just what some might need. Please follow up.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok so the thing about Pook was that he believed thee was no game, that everything should be natural. We found this site because for some of us, we were denying our instincts or it wasn't natural. When you reach the pinnacle of 'game' and have become self actualized, then you will not need to follow such specific strategies or rules because you will make your own. Poon King was self righteous and anyone who did anything different was a 'pandering beta b!tch'. But what happens when you follow your own instincts instead of following these 'rules'? You still succeed. This concept baffled Poon King, hence his denial and paranoia of such posts. Pook would applaud the man and say that he is finally at the core of his being.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so the thing about Pook was that he believed thee was no game, that everything should be natural. We found this site because for some of us, we were denying our instincts or it wasn't natural. When you reach the pinnacle of 'game' and have become self actualized, then you will not need to follow such specific strategies or rules because you will make your own. Poon King was self righteous and anyone who did anything different was a 'pandering beta b!tch'. But what happens when you follow your own instincts instead of following these 'rules'? You still succeed. This concept baffled Poon King, hence his denial and paranoia of such posts. Pook would applaud the man and say that he is finally at the core of his being.
I didn't get that from Poon King in terms of his overall perspective. Poon King focused on understanding the market of women as a WHOLE, then from there offered strategies that one could take to modify their actions to navigate said market. It was practical analysis and advice.

I couldn't even understand most of what Pook was saying, for example, the Secret of the Jerk is a guy that's not afraid of his testosterone, what in the world does that mean? Pook offered no practical analysis nor practical advice, he was just a good philosophical writer. There's nothing wrong with that, but his writing would leave way too much ambiguity on the table.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get that from Poon King in terms of his overall perspective. Poon King focused on understanding the market of women as a WHOLE, then from there offered strategies that one could take to modify their actions to navigate said market. It was practical analysis and advice.

I couldn't even understand most of what Pook was saying, for example, the Secret of the Jerk is a guy that's not afraid of his testosterone, what in the world does that mean? Pook offered no practical analysis nor practical advice, he was just a good philosophical writer. There's nothing wrong with that, but his writing would leave way too much ambiguity on the table.
A man who isn't afraid of his testosterone means a man who isn't afraid of being masculine or anything having to do with masculinity. When people shame you for staring at a girl's body, the 'jerk' doesn't care. When the jerk wants something, he takes it without regard for others, similar to the man. He would get shamed and be called rude or disrespectful, but he doesn't care. The reason why he was always vague with his writing was because he would wanted us to use our intuition. Why? Pook was all for nature, just having stuff be NATURAL. What could be more natural than trying to listen to you gut instinct and using that intuition to guide you? Poon King offered specific advice and considered it to work for every situation or all similar situations, not understanding that slight nuances could affect the outcome nor did he understand being congruent with one's self, hence why not everything is set in stone with his 'rules'.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A man who isn't afraid of his testosterone means a man who isn't afraid of being masculine or anything having to do with masculinity.
Okay but masculinity is subjective, there really isn't any concrete definition to it and said definition does indeed change based on the culture defining it.

- In the black community today, to be masculine in a lot of ways refers to being hyper-masculine, which is also tied to the glorification of drug, thug, and gangsta culture. You don't have this definition of masculinity in let's say, the asian culture.

- Prior to the 1970's, a "real man" was one who took care of the household with his sole income stream, while the woman and kids were protected/provided for at home. Fast forward to today, when one sole income is no longer enough to provide for a family of 4 per say, the role of the "man" or masculinity has taken on many traditional feminine traits.

So again, what does Be A Man mean? Well, it depends upon the culture defining it. The issue today is that in the American gynocentric culture, being a Man today is completely different than what it was 40 - 50 years ago.

When people shame you for staring at a girl's body, the 'jerk' doesn't care. When the jerk wants something, he takes it without regard for others, similar to the man. He would get shamed and be called rude or disrespectful, but he doesn't care.
See this is the problem with the Manosphere, it's this "cartoon character" that gets painted up here as reality. NO MAN exists based on what you described and if that man does exist, he would be slapped with a rape charge in a hurry.

In reality, a man has to become attractive first, which is to fix his Looks, Personality and Finances to where women will look at him and say "he's attractive". From THERE, he can usually get away with more things with individual women than an unattractive man can get away with.

- He can get away with making sexual advances because she finds him attractive.

- He can get away with ****y/funny, because she finds him attractive.

- He can get away with breaking the rules a little bit, because she finds him attractive.

This has NOTHING to do with any type of definition on masculinity or being a man. Nothing. I remind you that many metro-sexuals, bi-sexuals and straight out homosexuals are ATTRACTIVE to women today in large numbers. Absolutely nothing about those guys scream "The Marlboro Man" if you know what I mean.

You fix your looks, personality and finances to where women will say you are attractive, but also keep in mind that ATTRACTIVENESS is also a cultural thing. Black women are likely to be attracted to black men, white women attracted to white men, asian women attracted to asian men. Not saying there won't be cross-overs, but I can tell you with my experience from mainly dating black women....A LOT OF THEM flat out would not date a white man. So you can be a very attractive white man from a white woman's perspective, "sarging" in the black community trying to pick up black women and end up not doing so well based on those cultural preferences.

The reason why he was always vague with his writing was because he would wanted us to use our intuition. Why? Pook was all for nature, just having stuff be NATURAL. What could be more natural than trying to listen to you gut instinct and using that intuition to guide you?
Just because your "gut" tells you something, doesn't mean it's true and it also doesn't mean that you can comprehend even what the hell your gut is saying. Most people are programmed by church, media, the entertainment industry, and their employer to think and behave in ways that BENEFIT them, rather them benefiting the individual person in particular.

So your "gut" reaction to something could very well be a result of the bad programming you received. When a woman is being yelled at in public by another man (her boyfriend), the gut reaction of most men is to become a white knight based on the programming they have received. But becoming a white knight in that situation is most likely not the ideal response, especially if her boyfriend is yelling at her for doing something extremely stupid and trying to correct her behavior.

Poon King offered specific advice and considered it to work for every situation or all similar situations, not understanding that slight nuances could affect the outcome nor did he understand being congruent with one's self, hence why not everything is set in stone with his 'rules'.
Every shoe will not fit every foot, but I at least respect Poon King for throwing a "shoe" out there. Pook threw absolutely nothing out there in terms of practical advice, just generic, ambiguous philosophical writing, which is not bad per say...it was just lacking an extreme amount of details.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay but masculinity is subjective, there really isn't any concrete definition to it and said definition does indeed change based on the culture defining it.

- In the black community today, to be masculine in a lot of ways refers to being hyper-masculine, which is also tied to the glorification of drug, thug, and gangsta culture. You don't have this definition of masculinity in let's say, the asian culture.

- Prior to the 1970's, a "real man" was one who took care of the household with his sole income stream, while the woman and kids were protected/provided for at home. Fast forward to today, when one sole income is no longer enough to provide for a family of 4 per say, the role of the "man" or masculinity has taken on many traditional feminine traits.

So again, what does Be A Man mean? Well, it depends upon the culture defining it. The issue today is that in the American gynocentric culture, being a Man today is completely different than what it was 40 - 50 years ago.

This is the nurture side in the nature vs. nurture debate. Pook was always for nature. Don't forget that. Try to look at it from that perspective.

See this is the problem with the Manosphere, it's this "cartoon character" that gets painted up here as reality. NO MAN exists based on what you described and if that man does exist, he would be slapped with a rape charge in a hurry.

In reality, a man has to become attractive first, which is to fix his Looks, Personality and Finances to where women will look at him and say "he's attractive". From THERE, he can usually get away with more things with individual women than an unattractive man can get away with.

- He can get away with making sexual advances because she finds him attractive.

- He can get away with ****y/funny, because she finds him attractive.

- He can get away with breaking the rules a little bit, because she finds him attractive.

This has NOTHING to do with any type of definition on masculinity or being a man. Nothing. I remind you that many metro-sexuals, bi-sexuals and straight out homosexuals are ATTRACTIVE to women today in large numbers. Absolutely nothing about those guys scream "The Marlboro Man" if you know what I mean.

This is because these guys that you mention are of higher value in the looks, finances, status, personality department. Especially the personality part, these guys are not afraid to do whatever the heck they want. They're strong enough to actually choose to be that way.

You fix your looks, personality and finances to where women will say you are attractive, but also keep in mind that ATTRACTIVENESS is also a cultural thing. Black women are likely to be attracted to black men, white women attracted to white men, asian women attracted to asian men. Not saying there won't be cross-overs, but I can tell you with my experience from mainly dating black women....A LOT OF THEM flat out would not date a white man. So you can be a very attractive white man from a white woman's perspective, "sarging" in the black community trying to pick up black women and end up not doing so well based on those cultural preferences.

This is true, looks are strongly subjective. You will never find a guy who looks attractive to ALL girls. You can find some who look attractive to most, but not to ALL.

Just because your "gut" tells you something, doesn't mean it's true and it also doesn't mean that you can comprehend even what the hell your gut is saying. Most people are programmed by church, media, the entertainment industry, and their employer to think and behave in ways that BENEFIT them, rather them benefiting the individual person in particular.

So your "gut" reaction to something could very well be a result of the bad programming you received. When a woman is being yelled at in public by another man (her boyfriend), the gut reaction of most men is to become a white knight based on the programming they have received. But becoming a white knight in that situation is most likely not the ideal response, especially if her boyfriend is yelling at her for doing something extremely stupid and trying to correct her behavior.

This is the nurture side in the nature vs. nurture debate. When I say to follow your gut instinct, I mean your natural instincts, not your emotions. A person's emotions and ego are what would drive them to white knight this woman without knowing the context of what happened prior.

Every shoe will not fit every foot, but I at least respect Poon King for throwing a "shoe" out there. Pook threw absolutely nothing out there in terms of practical advice, just generic, ambiguous philosophical writing, which is not bad per say...it was just lacking an extreme amount of details.

Pook could not give specific advice because he knows that each person's instincts are different. He didn't want to contradict what your own PERSONAL nature was telling you to do. It's the same idea as saying that what works for me might bot work for you, and vice versa. This is what I mean by being congruent with yourself.
Response in bold.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to some of these replies, Pook knew that being a man didn't follow arbitrary rules for dating, but came from being strong internal, a real man, killing your inner AFC, etc.

I didn't realize the Book of Pook was an anti-brainwashing scheme until years later.