DJ Bible and the DJ Forums Conflicting messages

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading alot of posts about approach anxiety, "how do i keep her interested,
this HB just flaked on me" etc. The advice most people give
here contradicts the teachings of the Bible I first read when i found this forum .

Any woman getting approached by a guy becomes the prize.
Then we play the game of keeping her interested which becomes AFC
because SHE is the focal point of the interaction. FK THAT

How about telling these guys that when their game is good enough they
WONT HAVE TO APPROACH. women will work for THEIR attention and struggle
to maintain OUR interest. We all need to man up and become the men
that women post about in THEIR dating forums. Seriously guys....

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd, when your game is good enough you won't have to worry about approaching women. They will come to you and work for your attention and struggle to maintain your interest.

Now I expect you to write a lay report in a couple of days that shows that you're sleeping with women...

----

You know that guys like Warren Buffet and Charles Schwab are so rich they just they can just sit back and do nothing and still keep making money.

Do you think they just woke up one day and suddenly had that life?

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have used the teachings of the bible to secure my last two LTRs
I refuse to go into into a club and pull women left and right ala Mystery
simply because i refuse too validate them.

Imagine one day men stopped hitting on women altogether
they'd have to work for us.

thewickedm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if one day we stopped focusing on whether the women came to us or we went to them.

Instead, we are out climbing mountains and swimming in the seas, seeing the world and living our life. Women? Just a side-dish in the platter of life.

That is the ultimate aim of this place. To make us men, to bond us as men to encourage each other to take the path less thread on by in life. The path that belongs to only the finest Don Juans.

Yes, we all are on a journey. And that journey takes time. That's why there are people asking questions which seem like they shouldn't even be asked in the first place. But, lend them a hand, and we will find that we have something to learn from everyone here as we walk as an army towards Manhood.

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
I've been reading alot of posts about approach anxiety, "how do i keep her interested,
here contradicts the teachings of the Bible I first read when i found this forum .

The woman has to at least know who the guy is.

The guy has to take action when he sees a woman he is interested in and go introduce himself and go for the number.

The guy has to build attraction with the woman.

Rinse and repeat.

Now, the guy has multiple options and he is qualifying the women to see who he is interested in, which woman or women are good enough for him.

He is scarce and unavailable because he is busy pursuing his goals and dreams and dating other women.

This makes him different from most other guys (AFCs).

He doesn't put any woman on a pedestal.

He realizes that he is the prize. He is the great catch. He is the king of his universe.

Women recognize that there is something different about the guy and they begin to chase and pursue him.

The guy USUALLY has to take the first steps to meet the woman, get the number and build attraction. As the woman begins to get to know the guy and recognizes that he is different than all of the other AFCs, then she begins to chase/pursue him.

Certainly, there are exceptions (extremely good looking, power, or fame) but generally the guy must FIRST take action to meet the woman, get the number, express sexual interest and build attraction.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this thread a lot.

If you are living a life that YOU enjoy, you have a job that YOU like, and you have hobbies that YOU are passionate about, then women will begin to feel that enthusiasm radiating off of you. In simpler terms, it will automatically cause you to carry a good vibe around you.

And when you're enjoying yourself like that, how on earth could you be concerned with approach anxiety?

Put it into an example. Let's say you're downtown, walking to a job you LIKE, walking past a park that you purposely walk past because it's nice to look at in the springtime, and you see a pretty girl. How difficult is it to say something like this:

You: "Do you like walking this way too?"
Her: "Excuse me?"
You: "This is... my favorite way to walk to work, because the park clears my mind before I go in and concentrate all day. I've suspected that other people think the same way."
Her: "Yeah... I've always walked this way, maybe that's why... where you do work? The Reiker building?"
You: "No, right next to it. But I have a better job than any of them."
Her: "What do you do?"

and so on.

This isn't meant to be a convo you imitate, but notice that it comes from the person's CHARACTER. They don't need to think of what to say, because they enjoy their job, they enjoy the path they're walking, they can't wait to eat at this restaurant for lunch because it's so good, etc etc.

This is the mentality of naturals. This is why they have so much success.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:

You might be good at your job and love it, but that doesnt mean you will want to sit at home and have them pay you.

You havent been to a club because you refuse to validate women by approaching? How do we know you arent just shy of approaching and have had bad experiences with approaching? Are you sure you aren't just manipulating principles to promote your thinking?

After a successful approach, you feel on fire and experience a rush of self confidence. When this happens, you want to keep doing more and more approaches. Approaching and interacting with women becomes a more enjoyable thing.

You cant let your own problems cloud your vision of things, and then misconstrue principles to justify it to yourself.

Replace 'approaching women' with 'chasing women' and then you have a meaningful discussion. Yes, if we were real men and acted like the guys women b*tch about, we wouldnt have such AFC issues in society.