Divorced and fragile/insecure has golddigger traits though. advice?

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have yet another facebook date with a hot woman. This time it's 1 who was recently separated from her super rich husband so she's left fragile, insecure and broke. She even cut her hair short in response to the bad divorce.

She's still young though, i'd say 30 tho she's trying to convince me she's younger. BUT has golddigger traits, i can tell.

Despite this, she's still a woman and if you create emotions and feelings that make her wet by charming her (even in writing online) it'll still get you some. I need to reproduce this in person and overcome her obvious tests and goldding questions. I really want to bang her cos she has a super hot body.

Can i use the fact she's fragile and insecure to bang her soon?

I f'd up cos she's a smoker and i made a demand that she doesn't smoke before she sees me so that the kissing would be good, she took offence to this and told me under no conditions no way would their be kissing on the 1st date and she'd still smoke and i had to decide whether i still wanted to see her.

this was stupid cos she maybe would have put out on a 1st date, now she wont. i made sure the frame was i wasn't attracted to women who wanted me for my money and i wouldnt tell her what i did or where we were going for dates. she's clearly trying to find out how much money i make and whether i can provide a similar lifestyle to what she's accustomed to from her ex-husband.

how should i exploit her clear fragility and insecurity to get laid? i think under normal circumstances she wouldn't meet up but cos she feels unattractive she needs attention.. i need to turn that need for attention into her needing to sleep with me to validate to herself she's still attractive.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is a golddigger then she has an agenda and that is to make sure you spend as much money as possible on her before she spreads her legs.

I would just try to take her out and have her liqured up so she can forget her troubles. If you can be the guy that helps her forget about problems and instead fill her life full of excitment then she wil be putty in your hands. If you decide to talk to her about her problems and be a shoulder to lean on then you forget about seeing her naked.

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
If she is a golddigger then she has an agenda and that is to make sure you spend as much money as possible on her before she spreads her legs.

I would just try to take her out and have her liqured up so she can forget her troubles. If you can be the guy that helps her forget about problems and instead fill her life full of excitment then she wil be putty in your hands. If you decide to talk to her about her problems and be a shoulder to lean on then you forget about seeing her naked.

Good advice but getting her liquored up will cost me a fortune given i'm taking to her an expensive bar (not because i want to but cos knowing what shes like i know she wont meet up a stranger off facebook for any less) i prefer these posh quiet bars though, they're romantic and quiet. but drinks cost a fortune.

also how do i get round the customary questions of 'what do you do?' and 'do you drive?'

my general answers are 'guess' and 'why?' with a smirk for both these questions. they just keep relenting with questions.. then 'where do you live?' to figure out if im from a rich part of town or a poor part and whether i live with my folks or not.

im always vague and never give a straight answer.. however they use these things to work out my success level. how do i stop the relentless questions?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused said:
Good advice but getting her liquored up will cost me a fortune given i'm taking to her an expensive bar (not because i want to but cos knowing what shes like i know she wont meet up a stranger off facebook for any less) i prefer these posh quiet bars though, they're romantic and quiet. but drinks cost a fortune.

also how do i get round the customary questions of 'what do you do?' and 'do you drive?'

my general answers are 'guess' and 'why?' with a smirk for both these questions. they just keep relenting with questions.. then 'where do you live?' to figure out if im from a rich part of town or a poor part and whether i live with my folks or not.

im always vague and never give a straight answer.. however they use these things to work out my success level. how do i stop the relentless questions?

Oh god, this date has all the making of a disaster.
And I'm not saying this to insult you, Confused, don't get me wrong, but I've seen your other threads and have advised in some... and you just don't seem to have enough inner game to toy with this lady.

She seems to have a killer instinct and trust me, she's out for the kill.

You already have stacked up innumerable odds against your favor.

First of all, why are you taking HER to a place where you expect HER to want to go? That's not the point of dating. When you date, you want to bring her into YOUR world. If she doesn't like the idea of doing something YOU want to do at a place YOU want to be at, then she isn't dating material.

You are already setting yourself up for failure by going into her territory knowing full well that she is probably a gold digger.

She might be hot, but is she worthwhile all this mess?
Besides, you might spend a crapload on drinks that night, and that doesn't guarantee at ALL that you'll be going to get any. Are you ready to spend over 50 bucks that night and not even get a kiss close???

Next time, make a first date on easier and cheaper terms. That's how you weed out a gold digger. If you say coffee and she would have said no, then you would have partially known what her intentions were. But now, you're stuck on her terms and she'll probably order up a LOT, just to see how much she can spend on YOUR dime. Watch. Once she's on her fourth drink and you're gulping hard because she can drink those fruity drinks or double scotches like a man, you'll remember what Kailex said.

And there is nothing you can do to stop those questions, other than chloroform and a handkerchief. Women will ask that ALWAYS. You just need to know HOW to answer the question with confidence. I think you need some reading to do...

And I think I've asked this before but never gotten a response...
Is facebook the only place you are pulling women from??

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either ask her if this is a job interview[with a smile] or I'm boring,lets talk about you[also with a smile]. Most times women LOOOVE talking about themselves