Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorce women who still wear wedding ring

Luis_Rancagua

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean when a divorce woman is still wearing her wedding ring...even way after the divorce is official. Is it a sign that she hasn't gotten over her ex???

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid like big plague - like sticking head in tiger mouth to find tiger

All married women are not wives....

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
It means she has a fuvk buddy and is not looking to get hit on. She has someone.

Luis_Rancagua

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
It means she has a fuvk buddy and is not looking to get hit on. She has someone.
Really!!! Through the ring (even though she's no longer married), it means that she has a fukc buddy.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
It just means she doesn't like getting hit on and doesn't want a relationship. She has not only one, but probably three guys on the side. Her sexual needs are being taken care of. Right now, that's all she cares about. Ring comes off when she needs another "husband".

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Falcon25 said:
It just means she doesn't like getting hit on and doesn't want a relationship. She has not only one, but probably three guys on the side. Her sexual needs are being taken care of. Right now, that's all she cares about. Ring comes off when she needs another "husband".
AKA another AFC provider. She may have more than 3 guys on the side, one of them not being you. Hell, most women don't like getting hit on when they DON'T have a wedding ring on.

OP, stop running around behind this divorcee if that's what you're doing. You're gonna get your feelings hurt.

I really think marriage is overrated. That's my ruling.

Case closed.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes, they wear it so that the world thinks they are still married,not a single welfare mom when they are out with the kids.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no!
people who are divorced but still wear their wedding ring are people who are not ready for a relationship with anyone new. how can they be ready for someone new if they cant take off a ring that was given to them by someone else?
it doesn't even necessarily mean that they want their ex back... it may just mean that they are not ready to move on to anything new and that their divorce is fresh and they have issues to deal with on their own first.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
no!
people who are divorced but still wear their wedding ring are people who are not ready for a relationship with anyone new. how can they be ready for someone new if they cant take off a ring that was given to them by someone else?
it doesn't even necessarily mean that they want their ex back... it may just mean that they are not ready to move on to anything new and that their divorce is fresh and they have issues to deal with on their own first.
This is what I pretty much said a day ago. But yes, she is fuvking other men. No feelings, just sex. Please see post 5. Thank you.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as the girls who loves to tell certain guys that they are virgins...

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People pay waaaay too much attention to wedding rings. They don't even register to me. Even thinking about them is over analysis. i.e. maybe she's married, maybe she's married but bored and wants to cheat, maybe she is not married and it's just a deterrant.