Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorce Court: He's too nice

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great; funny and educational.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah because Divorce Court is totally real. Even the bailiff is real, he's not a paid actor with a plastic gun. Even the audience definitely doesn't get paid to be there in that real court as hired extras, it's totally not an arbitration court which pays both the defendant and the plaintiff for their appearances.

It's really real television.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Yeah because Divorce Court is totally real. Even the bailiff is real, he's not a paid actor with a plastic gun. Even the audience definitely doesn't get paid to be there in that real court as hired extras, it's totally not an arbitration court which pays both the defendant and the plaintiff for their appearances.

It's really real television.
Unfortunately this crap is real. Everyone is paid, but this crap is reality. My uncle was on the dang show.

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
True...or, JUST DON'T GET MARRIED!
There is no benefit to marriage for a man. A woman gets a whole lot but a man gets the ability to have to pay child support for a long time, alimony (Sometimes permanent depending on the time/state,) and loses half of his assets minimum (Circumstances do apply) if, like more than half of all marriages, it goes into divorce.

However if he never marries he only has to shell out child support for the amount of time until the kid is 18 and possibly more if the kid goes to college (A part of the kids FAFSA would get sought out from the biological parent.) Why would a man want that possibility?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorce Court is as real as "Entourage". That s--- has more producers than "The Brady Bunch" ever did! Another show that takes advantage of poverty stricken Americans.

You have serious issues if you think that is how things go down. They even sell the rights to such trash to places like Russia. How do I know? Because I watch such Russian language trash! Russian trash is my specialty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2-UUZQ5eQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Eh, the Russian version. Gotta love how the guy talks about how he married a virgin (still a big deal to non-Anglos), but she wasn't. Outside of that it is the same s--- as the American version.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The cases are real and the judge are real. But its like a reality tv show they only going show the most outlandish of cases and rarely show the normal ones. Also court is not a lively place to be in its generally very dull and stagnant.

But to op above yeah that woman was worthless.