Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divine Will..itz already written..

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Everything dat happenz iz 'Divine Will' or scripted by God, there4 da bezt way 2 b happy iz 2 go along with 'Da Flow'. Fighting 'what iz' iz futile-thuz da saying 'it iz what it iz'..it iz all written by ur decizionz b4 Hiz will..thuz whoever fightz what iz r doz getting punizhed..doz who go with 'Da Flow' R doz who r learning da lesson dat life offerz through simply living..Everything iz a tezt and a lezzon az long az u open Ur eyez 2 look 4 da tezt and da lezzon..wisdom sayz she openz her mouth in da street..thiz meanz that 1 who iz blezzed 2 C can C wisdom any and everywhere..King Solomon learned by watching antz, and animalz, and foolz, and wize men..everything iz a lezzon becuz everything iz a tezt..it iz all 'Divine Will'..It doeznt matter if U accept it or deny it,,'it iz what it iz and it will b what it will b'..nothing can be done outside of da script dat YHWH haz written...we r all playing a part in diz movie called 'life'..some of uz have been chozen 2 play da fool, da wise man, da crack head, da drunk, da *****, da lozer, da winner, da homo ect..bazically 1 who iz blezzed or 1 who iz curzed..da blezzed r simply doz who chooze 2 go along with da script and play their pozition while da curzed r doz who try 2 deviate from da script and da part dat iz written 4 dem..but da bottom line iz 'U cant'....no 1 knowz when death iz coming there4 it iz clear life comez at u den u react...but da bottom line iz 'it cumz @ U' firzt.so it iz all scripted..it iz all written..we r juzt playerz in a cosmic chezz gamez of who will follow da Divine order (da blezzed) and who will try (and i write try becuz u really cant) 2 fight it (da wicked).
YHWH Blezz
Prinze Royal Elite
Da kingz in da building!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone believes in your imaginary friend there. Those who do are wecolme to blame their faults and failures or "divine will" rather than improve themselves knowing that man is what he makes himself.

By the way, learn to write, you sound like a 3rd grader.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
there r people who believe dey can fly but dat didnt stop da ambulanze from picking dem up with a spatular either..and Y should believe in God becuz believing in man haz u still believing u have 2 type from da comfortz of ur home and spell shyte da way u were trainned..like u going 2 get graded on ur spelling after u finizh posting..lol...im free-obviouzly u r not...
YHWH Blezz
prinze royal elite
http://www.myspace.com/faminedadon

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant even undestand what the **** you are typing. Seriously I dont know if you are retarded or what but you are on my idiot list now.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite said:
there r people who believe dey can fly but dat didnt stop da ambulanze from picking dem up with a spatular either..
Most of the people who believed that they could fly thought it was your god who was going to help them do it.

Royal Elite said:
and Y should believe in God becuz believing in man haz u still believing u have 2 type from da comfortz of ur home and spell shyte da way u were trainned..like u going 2 get graded on ur spelling after u finizh posting..lol...im free-obviouzly u r not...
And you're saying that if I believed in god then I would be free to type like an idiot too? Maybe the way I type has nothing to do with your god, maybe it's that I don't want to sound autistic.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there, answer me this. Why on earth would you make a post saying that "Everything dat happenz iz 'Divine Will' or scripted by God" on a self-improvement website? If everything that happens is scripted, then there is no need to try to improve yourself, if it's divine will then it's going to happen, if it's not then it won't. If there is divine will, then there's really no need to even leave the house, if divine will is that your rent is going to be paid even if you have no money, then it will, and if it's divine will that your rent won't be paid, then it won't no matter how much money you have. If there's a girl whom divine will states that you are going to be with, then you might as well just sit on your ass at home, divine will is going to make her show up at your door, right? If there is divine will, then there is no point in trying to do ANYTHING at all, because if it's going to happen, it's going to happen.

Or you could just realize that your life is what you make it, not what your imaginary friend dictates. You say you're free and I'm not? Rubbish. If your god's divine will is so powerful then you are nothing but a skin-bag, waiting to act out the desires of your god. I don't see that as freedom.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thers no suc thbin as gid cuz i sed kewl popples aid he sde ye ws gn on cuz i dont belatrrs ai if we di can tim d simf

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite said:
dat da bezt way 2 b happy iz 2 go along with 'Da Flow'!

Can you please speak english? I find your mode of communication unintelligible and rather appalling to be perfectly blunt. I honestly couldn't read half of what you wrote!

http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/Writing/

Give that a go~

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite said:
...we r all playing a part in diz movie called 'life'..some of uz have been chozen 2 play da fool, da wise man, da crack head, da drunk, da *****, da lozer, da winner, da homo ect..
Lucky for us, Royal Elite has been chosen, and is talented enough, to play the parts in red.

EDIT: Aparently, it wasn't "divine will" for you to be literate, be an English teacher, or win a spelling bee.

S1NN3R: lmfao@"Not everyone believes in your imaginary friend there."

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Lucky for us, Royal Elite has been chosen, and is talented enough, to play the parts in red.

...And there I thought the parts in red were supposed to be the words of Christ. :crackup: