Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Distribution of Women on 1-10 scale!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me this rating thing is too subjective. All I hear about are 8's and above. This is my take on the correct distribution of women in the "target" age range for most of us (18 to 40 years old - the older women get the more they let themselves go and the fewer HBs there are so I think that is the oldest cut off we can deal with ) If you agree the population is istributed "normally" (bell curve) then:

10's (Perfect) 1%
9's (Outstanding/almost perfect) 3%
8's (Beautiful) 6%
7's (Pretty) 15%
6's (Slightly above average) 25%
5's (SLightly below average) 25%
4's (Unpleasant) 15 %
3's (Overweight/Ugly) 6%
2's (very obese/Very ugly ) 3%
1's (Hideous) 1%

I realize some places (Colleges/clubs) might have more in the higher category and some places (All you can eat buffets) might have more of the obese types but the above distribution should be generally correct. 7's and above are only 25% of the population at most.

I think 6's can be OK too if they have the right personality. This opens our target possibilties to 50%. I dated a 9 who was just a real pain and worthless in bed and a 6 who was fabulous in and out of bed... so who knows. Personally I would like to stay in the 7 to 8 range myself. Why do I want to waste my time on the high-maintenance types?

Do you all agree on my distribution above or do you think there are more of the HBs (and UGs) running around?

Dietzcoi

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Too much time in your hands defenately..but its school i study probability and its cool to see someone apply it to women

Tiburon

Tano

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think a good 50% are in the range of 5-7.
20% of chicks in the range of 7.5-9
2 % HB10 once every 50 encounters (3 weeks)
20% in the range of UG3-5.
and a few 8% that are UG1-UG2.

This is a rough figure and differs from location to location. Also im only counting women in the age of 18-30. Mums, grandma's and and the rest dont count (unless u like that **** :confused: )

Most hideous women dont venture out during the day or go clubbing. And most HB's are probably locked in the house and isolated as much as possible by their bf's. For proof look at the normal distribution of women chart attached below.

Link to chart

This chart was constructed by ancient PUA's and now is adopted into many modern day mathematical textbooks.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Tano's numbers. They seem about right. Damn I feel sorry for the ugs...They have almost no hope.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tano I dont understand that chart..its the bell curve..and a distribution table..but what is it saying exactly about women?

Tano

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only a small percentage of the population of women that are either HB9-10 (right side) or UG1-2 (left side). As we go from UG3-5 we see a steady incline and then from UG6-UG8 we see a steady decline. The majority of the population are UG 4.5-B5.5.

Its just numbers man, but remember numbers never lie.

At clubs/cafes/shops the majority of women i see are average (5-6 - middle of graph)

*****, its the wrong graph, because the percentages at the bottom are cummulative. Thats why it doesnt really make sense.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we agree that the majority are in the middle and the bell curve is correct, it is just a matter of what percentage are 8, 9 and 10's.. could be 10% could be more or less but it is a small number.

THe real question is who is dating the 5's and below? I hope nobody on this board :)

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a scale from 1-10, 5 is the "average" - or at least it should be. I find it amuzing how some guys consider the scale from one to ten to be something like 3 to ten or 4 to ten.

I have a clear system: each point I give them represents 10 precents. I.e. if I give her a 5, about 50 % of girls are better looking than her and 50 % are worse-looking. If I give her a 7 (my date limit), it means that she is prettier than 70 % of the girls. You get how it works...

wouldn't that be much more easier of a system to use? ;)

I think it is...

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
If you agree the population is istributed "normally" (bell curve) then:
I don't agree. Why don't you do a 'study' and count random girls, and give the true percentages? It would be funny!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tano
i think a good 50% are in the range of 5-7.
20% of chicks in the range of 7.5-9
2 % HB10 once every 50 encounters (3 weeks)
20% in the range of UG3-5.
and a few 8% that are UG1-UG2.
According to you, on this 1-10 scale, only 28% of girls fall in the bottom half. For all of you math majors out there, 28% is NOT half, 50% is. On the 1-10 scale, one half of all girls should be above average and one half of girls should be below average.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni, that would be correct if not for one thing : MAKEUP.

that's what reduces it to 28 % ;)

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, in my mind, the scale has always been meant to indicate how much a woman's appearance/being turns you on, NOT the proportion of which it's found in the population. Then again, I have long stopped using numbers.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Dietzcoi hit the nail on the head.

I have noticed that if I see a group of 10 girls, I'll usually be attracted to maybe 3 of them (the 7's and above). About 5 are plain Janes, and 3 are UGs. Needless to say, all fat chicks are below average.

BGMan

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
Personally, in my mind, the scale has always been meant to indicate how much a woman's appearance/being turns you on, NOT the proportion of which it's found in the population. Then again, I have long stopped using numbers.
Amen... shes either attractive enough to invoke romantic intrest or shes not, whats so hard about that?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoAF
Amen... shes either attractive enough to invoke romantic intrest or shes not, whats so hard about that?
Yeah, well, if you're checking out multiple women, you may see a difference in attractiveness of those you ARE seeing, in case you haven't noticed... ;)

BGMan

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending where you are (modeling school?) your percentages will be different, but the bell curve holds for the population in general.

I guess my only point is the UG1-5's are as numerous as 6-7 and HB8-10 combined. Somebody is fvcking them too! Don't let it be one of us!! :) :)

Dietzcoi

busterchaplin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for picking up a statistician, perhaps?

Quick question: how does this help anybody in the slightest?

I could understand if you simply said: "Over there are attractive women, here we'd rather do other men, etc. etc.", but the simple idea of attraction has elements that make even judging the attractiveness of one woman difficult. How could applying guesses about percentages help anyone besides yourself? (And even then...?)

If a woman makes you happy, that's justification enough. You don't have to worry about how she compares to other women.

Do you guys have some sort of a rundown like you're placing a bet on her? Do you call your bookie before making a pass?

"Whoa, she's hot. I'll comment on her---wait a minute, what the hell am I thinking?! She's only 8.942 on the scale, and at my normal cruising speed of five miles an hour, I have a 47% chance of running into a woman of equal or greater hotness within a three-hour period, assuming the barometric pressure remains a constant 30.06 and my HotorNot profile holds at 7.4 or higher. NEXT!"

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is just a reality check. You should always get good intelligence on your "enemy" and know what you are really facing before you start your campaign. I guess it helps to realize you can be a DJ and date 6's and 7's. Too many guys here always talk about 8 and above. I think it is fair to point out that they are rare, maybe 10% of the population. 6's and 7's are much more plentiful... go get em guys. And yes I think bagging 100 6's is better than bagging one 9, regardless of what anybody thinks... of course I may be totally insane after 15 years of prison, oops I mean marriage...
Dietzcoi

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are forgetting the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To any single person the charts appear to be in proportion to the actual population. However, everyone has different tastes in women so ones that you see and rate 8+ may be 6s on someone elses scale. Likewise, their perfect 10 may only rank as average on your scale. This is the reason we hear about so many 7s, 8s, and 9s.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phrozen
You guys are forgetting the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To any single person the charts appear to be in proportion to the actual population. However, everyone has different tastes in women so ones that you see and rate 8+ may be 6s on someone elses scale. Likewise, their perfect 10 may only rank as average on your scale. This is the reason we hear about so many 7s, 8s, and 9s.
There's an article by Allan Thompson which makes this exact point. I suggest y'all READ IT:

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/perfect.htm

BGMan